ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
The girls have all disappeared, even when they are supposedly in the HS, they do not show up.
And if you don't already have a Discord, I suggest getting one, they are easiest for bug hunts by players.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
After the scene with Yvette, Xena, Debbie and Dianne, the game prompts you to buy food from the corner shop. For now, food for cooking can be bought at the corner shop of the dock retail strip. Other places will be introduced as the game grows. The food can be cooked over the fire at the rail cars or on the stove at the apartment when you begin. The coffee shops sell fast food and food that you can store in your inventory.

To buy things, click on the person that works there and select 'buy'.

When you arrive at a location where you can eat, bathe and sleep, a green icon will appear at the top of the screen for a hassle free way of doing all three. The bed icon in the top right corner will take you to the place you last slept.
I assume that that is a way, but in corner shop of the dock retail strip was always empty. No one was there whole day!

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
After the scene with Yvette, Xena, Debbie and Dianne, the game prompts you to buy food from the corner shop. For now, food for cooking can be bought at the corner shop of the dock retail strip. Other places will be introduced as the game grows. The food can be cooked over the fire at the rail cars or on the stove at the apartment when you begin. The coffee shops sell fast food and food that you can store in your inventory.

To buy things, click on the person that works there and select 'buy'.

When you arrive at a location where you can eat, bathe and sleep, a green icon will appear at the top of the screen for a hassle free way of doing all three. The bed icon in the top right corner will take you to the place you last slept.
I have gone every where and no one is there to buy from. I have no way of getting food, and I can't work because my vitals are too low.

Hiroto Tokyo

Aug 19, 2021
I have gone every where and no one is there to buy from. I have no way of getting food, and I can't work because my vitals are too low.
Sleep at in-game hotel / public area. Progress story. Then u can do that. After meeting with characters they will be present in gym , shops etc. Faced the same problem

Reactions: Shyguy1369

gubl

May 31, 2018
Downloading, the girls have different breast sizes / characteristics from the looks of it.

Granted, different heights / body types would be nice as well.
Sex scenes in that game are done by programming nerd, what I mean by that, variety was sacrificed by convenience of programming those in one off routine. Same goes to renders, all poses are same. Technically speaking the entire plead of women announced in that game are posed in 4-5 identical sex poses, bj, doggy, standing (vag/anal). The rest are cheese dialogues. Even despite of high coding optimization this product is buggy as hell.

Last edited:

Hiroto Tokyo

Aug 19, 2021
Spoil.
Game needs opacity slider

Hints Like those (marked one) need information about timing.
& How to do rhat the second quest (unmarked one) ??

gubl

May 31, 2018
Sex scenes in that game are done by programming nerd, what I mean by that, variety was sacrificed by convenience of programming those in one off routine. Same goes to renders, all poses are same. Technically speaking the entire plead of women announced in that game are posed in 4-5 identical sex poses, bj, doggy, standing (vag/anal). The rest are cheese dialogues. Even despite of high coding optimization this product is buggy as hell.
One more thing, since there is single routine that rotates array of images it filters based on character name to replay sex scene, epithets characters are using in sex scenes are also identical. So whole idea of game is single doll in multiple skins.

Steven Ethan

Sep 1, 2020
Can you please add hide button in Android version? Cant enjoy the full experience as the text box covers half of the screen & and also can you add a strip tease event for all girls. Otherwise the Game is fabulous ❤

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
so what is the "bestiality" about and does the game make sense without "incest" (what would be fine... can't stand those MoFu-simulators)

Hiroto Tokyo

Aug 19, 2021
so what is the "bestiality" about and does the game make sense without "incest" (what would be fine... can't stand those MoFu-simulators)
Not sure. But there is a cat girl.
Most female characters are mc's moms & sisters. His dna is a mixed one

Hiroto Tokyo

Aug 19, 2021
Can you please add hide button in Android version? Cant enjoy the full experience as the text box covers half of the screen & and also can you add a strip tease event for all girls. Otherwise the Game is fabulous ❤
Android user here
Game need opacity slider

3.00 star(s) 148 Votes