dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Well, I am hungry all the time. Eat only once and can`t buy food or eat in cafeteria!
Bug or? How, where and which time You buy food or eat?

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
V05.5 just uploaded.
Fixes the bug when you first go to the gym and the reload bug for people who played V05.3 and updated to V05.4.
Game will now exit when hacked content is detected instead of respawing in place and locking characters.

Last edited:

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
V05.5 just uploaded.
Fixes the bug when you first go to the gym and the reload bug for people who played V05.3 and updated to V05.4.
Game will now exit when hacked content is detected instead of respawing in place and locking characters.
MEGA
Is a eating problem solved?

Hiroto Tokyo

Aug 19, 2021
V05.5 just uploaded.
MEGA
Why Android version is bigger than others ??? It is usually the opposite in the case of most other games

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
Is a eating problem solved?
After the scene with Yvette, Xena, Debbie and Dianne, the game prompts you to buy food from the corner shop. For now, food for cooking can be bought at the corner shop of the dock retail strip. Other places will be introduced as the game grows. The food can be cooked over the fire at the rail cars or on the stove at the apartment when you begin. The coffee shops sell fast food and food that you can store in your inventory.

To buy things, click on the person that works there and select 'buy'.

When you arrive at a location where you can eat, bathe and sleep, a green icon will appear at the top of the screen for a hassle free way of doing all three. The bed icon in the top right corner will take you to the place you last slept.

Reactions: dr FeelGood

j1115568

Nov 19, 2018
I was asked to break the games "protection" to extract the patreon code...

Man this games anti-cheat or patreon code protection system (whatever you want to call it) is just sad.

The game uses a custom RPA format, such that default tools can not unpack it, ex: to compress the game.
Futhermore this game features, or tries to feature a "smart" way to protect the patreon code and fails miserably in doing so.

If anybody is intressted in "How to unpack this" (python programming knowledge required):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anybody is interessted in "How to extract patreon code from source" (needed if the dev changes the mistake):

For everyone else "How to extract patreon code from IN-GAME":

I cant stand it when companies and even indies invest time and effort into these ridiculous mechanisms. Stop wasting your time. If you want people to pay for your game, just make a greate game...
which in my opinion, this game is definitly not

TL;DR
I do not care if they stop working, find them yourself with my guide in spoilers
I have NOT tested them fully!

Patreon Code 0.5.4: "tart"
Patreon Code 0.5.5: "tart"

Bobelix

Nov 4, 2017
Playing the latest version (0.05.4) and just after meeting the new goblin ladies, all the NPCs vanished and now only appear for an event or a repeatable scene (massage). What's the go, Muffin?

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
Playing the latest version (0.05.4) and just after meeting the new goblin ladies, all the NPCs vanished and now only appear for an event or a repeatable scene (massage). What's the go, Muffin?
go to his Patreon ...get 5.5 ..... im not a patron and its free to get

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I downloaded 5.5 and still have the issue where all of the women are missing, Would starting over help?

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
When you say that it can't be through URM you mean pressing the shift+o? cause i'm trying it with this method and it doesn't work.
URM is a 3rd party mod that (among a crap top of other things) makes searching for variable names much easier and lets you save lists of variables. shift+o is the method I was telling you to use. Considering an update just came out I'm willing to bet the dev saw my post and changed the variables.

Reactions: Ssato243

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I was asked to break the games "protection" to extract the patreon code...

Man this games anti-cheat or patreon code protection system (whatever you want to call it) is just sad.

The game uses a custom RPA format, such that default tools can not unpack it, ex: to compress the game.
Futhermore this game features, or tries to feature a "smart" way to protect the patreon code and fails miserably in doing so.

If anybody is intressted in "How to unpack this" (python programming knowledge required):

If anybody is interessted in "How to extract patreon code from source" (needed if the dev changes the mistake):

For everyone else "How to extract patreon code from IN-GAME":

I cant stand it when companies and even indies invest time and effort into these ridiculous mechanisms. Stop wasting your time. If you want people to pay for your game, just make a greate game...
which in my opinion, this game is definitly not

TL;DR
I do not care if they stop working, find them yourself with my guide in spoilers
I have NOT tested them fully!

Patreon Code 0.5.4: "tart"
Patreon Code 0.5.5: "tart"
You are amazing, me and another modder friend spent 3 days and a not small amount of alcohol trying to sift through this garbage pile last update, and we just kept getting too angry to figure it out when we got into the guts of checker(I haven't looked at the new code, but last update just used the temp variable for EVERYTHING and we just couldn't figure out what it resulted in by the end.) We did manage to post all the devCheats though.

jackejohnson

Jan 26, 2021
I downloaded 5.5 and still have the issue where all of the women are missing, Would starting over help?
Just tried starting over with 5.5. It worked for a couple of game days, then the same missing people problem occurred. I hope this can be fixed cos it is a great game and the bug makes the game unplayable.

Reactions: Loganfin

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Please don't use the cheats to get around the patreon codes that were posted earlier. If you don't have a proper patreon code, THEY WILL BREAK YOUR GAME.

If you have entered some of the codes, you can try reversing them, but you will probably need to delete your game and the game's data in your application data folder to play it again.
Slick job changing the post from
"I altered the code to break the game if you hacked it"
to
"uwu please be safe and don't use leaked code they'll totally ruin your game and I don't know why"

If you spent half the time you've put into trying to keep people from "hacking" the patreon code
into actually making the game better
you'd have people at least paying you to get access to the code in order to leak it
instead of multiple people willing to dig through your shitty code out of spite.

I know I'm being harsh here.
but seriously, stop trying to force people into giving you money
and just make something that they actually want to give you money for.

j1115568

Nov 19, 2018
You are amazing, me and another modder friend spent 3 days and a not small amount of alcohol trying to sift through this garbage pile last update, and we just kept getting too angry to figure it out when we got into the guts of checker(I haven't looked at the new code, but last update just used the temp variable for EVERYTHING and we just couldn't figure out what it resulted in by the end.) We did manage to post all the devCheats though.
Thank you. I was getting angry as well, but not at the code... I was getting angry at the fact that the dev spent time on this instead of bug-testing the game.

tigerdiamond if you are intrested, I have a more in depth analysis in the spoiler. If you want to have a go at something like this in the futur together, just drop me a message. (Are there friends on f95?)

I may be a bit harsh on the dev. Not everyone is a professional software developer. But I also dont like the fact, that the dev invest all this time complication things for them selfs instead of actually addressing game-breaking bugs. This is just sad.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Game seemed neat, dont regret trying it and i used the codes but after about half an hour the game is broken beyond compare lol. Everyone is there to meet you no bother and you get the events but after thats done the characters all vanish - like there is literally just a ghost town for me to explore now. I cant flirt with no one, i cant buy food from no one and i cant even grind money working in the meantime as my stats are too low from prolonged hunger from zero options to buy food. Yeah... had potential but i think ill opt out of this game, once its fixed proper i might give it another go but yeah its very very broken lol.

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes