cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
Aging content currently only applies to the older ladies, but will be rolled out for all the girls eventually. It changes the appearance of the girls, but not the story line.

There are currently 12 girls with age settings, each having 4 sets of renders to change their appearance. Default sex scenes for custom ages have been rendered for 4 of the girls, with 2 more coming in V05.
ah, thanks! that's cool, can understand the ridiculous amount of renders given how many characters get introduced lmao

will check in later, obviously biased towards hoping the aged-up versions make them significantly more curvy (looking at the cow girl) but either way it's interesting

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Is there a hint sheet for what chars and ranges that are included in the "time capsule" project?

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
Is there a hint sheet for what chars and ranges that are included in the "time capsule" project?
There are currently 4 sets of renders planned for all female characters. Late teens, twenties, thirties and over forty. As the game grows, more age groups may be added.

Age renders for the basic character interactions have been completed for Amber, Clara, Debbie, Dianne, Gemma, Gloria, Ilse, Kendra, Meora, Shakria (only 3 sets for now), Susan and Winter. V05 will add Galadriel, Hester, Summer and Usagi.

Default sex interactions for custom ages have been made for Gemma, Gloria and Susan. V05 will add Debbie and Dianne.

Jun 13, 2019
Im sorry if this has been posted, but there is a bug, so that you can train in the gym endlessly, but your sleep can become like -200. That might not be intended

Reactions: Spoil

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
Im sorry if this has been posted, but there is a bug, so that you can train in the gym endlessly, but your sleep can become like -200. That might not be intended
Thanks for the feedback. You are quite correct, it was not what we intended... We have fixed it in V05.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
nope. first time playing
Try changing the graphics render settings. Hold Shift down and start the game. Select the lowest option (Angle?)at the upper left. Press Quit and restart. Seems RenPy has issues with automatically selecting how to render... hope it works for you!

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
the Game just wouldnt start on my system. I just get the "has stopped working" prompt. any fixes?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If holding shift while loading the game and changing the graphics settings doesn't work, it may be that the 'renpysteam' file is missing. It could be caused by a bad download.

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
But can you disable the cheats once enabled?
Yes and no.

Currently, the 'incest' cheat can be activated or disabled at any time, but the 'beast' cheat needs to be input near the start of the game to be effective and cannot be disabled. From V05, you will be able to activate or disable the beast cheat at any time and disable played scenes containing beastiality.

Almost all developer cheats are permanent, at least for the version being played.

Reactions: Forgotted

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
spoil
Android port full of errors

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'[xx0.filepath]/Body/[xx0.DefName]-[xx0.Age][xx0.Pose]-[xx0.Stage][xx0.Kit].webp': could not find image. (u'images/Composites/Y/Yvette/Body/Yvette-Def-Casual.webp')
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 43, in script call
  File "scripts/TravelController.rpyc", line 99, in script call
  File "scripts/EventController.rpyc", line 62, in script call
  File "events/Story/T-Z/Y/Yvette/styve01.rpyc", line 92, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 715, in execute
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1417, in say
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1219, in __call__
  File "renpy/character.py", line 871, in do_display
  File "renpy/character.py", line 621, in display_say
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3276, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3693, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 567, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 557, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display\image.py", line 743, in visit
  File "renpy/display\image.py", line 652, in find_target
Exception: DynamicImage u'[xx0.filepath]/Body/[xx0.DefName]-[xx0.Age][xx0.Pose]-[xx0.Stage][xx0.Kit].webp': could not find image. (u'images/Composites/Y/Yvette/Body/Yvette-Def-Casual.webp')

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Almost all developer cheats are permanent, at least for the version being played.
Thank you very much.
I enable the incest one by default, usually.

The beast one, I enabled to see if it changed anything w Shakria. I guess the difference between 'furry' and bestiality might be if one is a creature w higher intelligence or not, for example.... I just know that I can't unsee the scene behind the cabin now.... gross.

I dunno, I guess it's just a weird thing for me. The 'dog' one behind the cabin makes me want to puke.... but the ones w Shakria, I think are loving and great.

Cheers

gubl

May 31, 2018
Game has nice vibe of MC getting into setup with city-scale alfa-male role. Although, uneven unfold due to incomplete scenes for rather ambitious number of female characters along with monotonous sex scenes kills interest quickly. Just simple math based on average progression of other adult games tells that to saturate this game with individual and non-boring animations will take year or two. I am skeptical that players will be keen to replay old scenes in the future as frustration with incomplete scenes kills temptation hence loss of momentum for interest of the players.

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes