Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
So I'm guessing that the scene in the clearing is the end of the update, correct?
It depends on your choices. Check the help tag on the phone. If it says that there are no more events for this version, then yes.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
When hygiene or sleep are very low (maybe 0 or below?) they don't get replenished at all (e.g. by "Quick eat, wash & sleep" at the Dog's).

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
Personally I've been stuck at "Something will happen soon" for weeks now so I've thought that meant it's the end of the version.
Press 'shift o' and enter 'call timeless'. It will unlock all events, but the sequencing may be out.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
There’s beastiality now? With who?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's been a couple days since I played but I think that's right....
One other thing, though, I believe you have to enter a code for it, or you are able to bypass it. I saw it once in the game and it certainly isn't for me, but I'll just skip it when it comes up.

Last edited:

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Press 'shift o' and enter 'call timeless'. It will unlock all events, but the sequencing may be out.
So after I did call timeless, 2 event hints appeared:
  • "Get to know Ruby" ("Catch up with [rub], when you have a chance") - this should be the 1st
  • "Something fishy?" ("Meet [rub] at the Marina between 4 and 5pm") - this should be the 2nd
It looks like there's a bug, as they should appear without hacking?
:unsure:

Reactions: Spoil

Blernblern

Nov 19, 2018
Absolutely nothing happens when I press "shift o." Should I get a command prompt or something? If I just press shift o and start typing it sends me to the voice menu.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Absolutely nothing happens when I press "shift o." Should I get a command prompt or something? If I just press shift o and start typing it sends me to the voice menu.
Place a file with extension ".rpy" in the folder "game", with this content:
Code:
init 999 python:
  config.console = True
or the attached file.

Reactions: Blernblern

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thanx for the update.
Love the game story and the girls. :love:
Keep up the good work. (y)

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
While I like the marquee of beautiful, if a bit generic looking, women, but seeing this face gave me AIDS:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: drud

sam732

Nov 5, 2019
Place a file with extension ".rpy" in the folder "game", with this content:
Code:
init 999 python:
  config.console = True
or the attached file.
bro i cant find the rpy extension file in game folder can u help me

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Seem to have a problem seeing all the friends on the screen when I pick the friends button on the phone - is there a fix for this or somekind of scrolling method, can't see Yvette's stats etc....

3.00 star(s) 148 Votes