Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
i have a problem how can chat with anyone besides headmaster at high school after the introduction with quinn....there are no slots or option showing to click besides the headmaster...i can't even go to mc work room

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
Version 0.03 released to patrons.

Cheats are:
incest​
beast​

New version fixes a lot of bugs and includes age renders for Gemma and Kendra, 4 new characters, 3 new locations and default sex scenes for Dianne, Debbie, Farah, Gemma (all current ages), Gloria (all current ages), Susan and Ursula.

The game only supports saves from the previous release, ie V0.02.

eisenhorn1701

Nov 2, 2017
I keep getting this error and ones very similar to it when 3ver i do nearly anything. Ive tried reinstaling the game. That doesn't help are there any suggestions.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
When I go to Dog Lofts Apartments and click on Rent I get message you are already renting here. Do you wish to cancel your lease? But I dont see any room to go to when I arrive there though it is saying I am already renting here and even if I select the option of canceling the lease and I get rent back then again when I click on rent it says same thing that you are already renting here though I already canceled lease and got deposit back.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spoil

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
I keep getting this error and ones very similar to it when 3ver i do nearly anything. Ive tried reinstaling the game. That doesn't help are there any suggestions.
Looking at your screenshot, we can't see the image that wasn't found. That said, this error usually happens when saves of games from versions earlier than the previous release are loaded.

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
When I go to Dog Lofts Apartments and click on Rent I get message you are already renting here. Do you wish to cancel your lease? But I dont see any room to go to when I arrive there though it is saying I am already renting here and even if I select the option of canceling the lease and I get rent back then again when I click on rent it says same thing that you are already renting here though I already canceled lease and got deposit back.
Thank you for reporting the bug. We found the problem and have updated the game.

V0.03.3 can be downloaded at

Last edited:

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
This game sounds like a lot of work. Is it worth a try? I glanced at his old game and noticed the MC had a horse cock. If this one isn't average(around 5 inches, according to science) then its a no for me. I hate games that use unrealistic sizes.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
my 2 cents

the game looks very good
renders and animations are well made

the story is unique - and for now well written
cant wait to see how it unfolds
the aging concept is a new one - hope it works well

for the sandbox part - well we have to wait and see how the dev´s will manage it at all in the future

i am really curious about how they will handle all those girl´s (50+ ?!)

1 thing though - after meeting the girls for first time you get the relation to them in your phone contacts
(dont need to know this fast who is my mother,sister -- should revealed later at the story goes on)

gl with the game

Last edited:

Socrates

Sep 28, 2017
I'm getting the same exception has occurred error after I start the conversation with Tareen about going to visit the alien enclave. As soon as she says to head to the front of the school to the portal it gives me the error. I can rollback to the previous screen but can't go forward. In both 0.03.2 and 0.03.3.

3.00 star(s) 148 Votes