CrinosAD

Aug 20, 2018
Allso... At the Sauna/Gym with Gemma.
"Have sex with" gives some dialogue, then "back" does nothing.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Well, I've been enjoying it so far. Thought it was dumb at first because of the simplistic writing but am becoming addicted the game now. The high school works great for me, been working there for several days now (gametime days).

I can't workout at the gym. I purchased the membership and outfit but once I'm in the weight room there's nothing to do.

I hope they keep this game going. I like sandbox games, and this one has been fun so far. Kind of like the corny one liners....

Oh, and none of the sex scenes, including kissing, work. They are all black. Is that the same for everyone else?

Cheers.

Edit.... hang on.... some of the kissing scenes work with a few characters. Still none of the sex scenes though.

Edit edit.... had to go cancel my gym membership.

Last edited:

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Game deleted until bugs fixed, missing images corrected and game progression works. Sod this complete mess of a game.

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
Fixed the cottage but the bathroom says only available between 1am and 12am but cannot enter it at time day or night.

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
Bathroom is sorted u to where does this build go? Hint tell me something will happen soon..... is this the end?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
mega grind + "images not added yet" for the few sex scenes there are?
this reminds me of another "game" that was added here where they just wrote text and expected someone else to add animation and images for the scenes

CrinosAD

Aug 20, 2018
Same, plus I can't join the gym either. I pay it but can't do anything at all
I thought I had a bug there.... Payed for it several times, no "reciept" for paying and the gym was empty.
But suddenly I saw some girls there, so I could at least talk to them, but not train for my self.

BDI

May 23, 2017
I am stuck with nothing open but the Dogs Lofts, Rail car, and Dock Retail and it is on Tuesday, HELP!!

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Don't forget, you can click on Help on your phone and it will give you a couple of tips

dogorox

Oct 4, 2020
I've fixed the cottage and moved there. I've gotten every girls relationship I can find to "have sex" level. I bought all the clothes and the bike. Is there anything left to do after talking with Tareen and green girl about the portal? I've had the "something will happen soon" msg in hints for 3 weeks game time and I'm wondering if there is a trigger I am missing or if I've reached the end of the current content.

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I've fixed the cottage and moved thereI've had the "something will happen soon" msg in hints for 3 weeks

Well, since you are at the exact same point I am, then I'll presume that's all until the next update. Thank you for asking cuz I was curious as well.

I hope there is an update.

Reactions: dogorox
3.00 star(s) 148 Votes