Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
If you are having an issue with the highschool being locked, please press shift 'o' and paste -
call UnlockGroupS("HS_Rec")
The issue is caused by events occurring out of their intended order and has been resolved for future releases.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
If you are having an issue with the highschool being locked, please press shift 'o' and paste -
call UnlockGroupS("HS_Rec")
The issue is caused by events occurring out of their intended order and has been resolved for future releases.
Didn't work for me.

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
Version 0.02.3 ( school & work bug fix ) available for public download.

The bug fix resolves crashes some players encountered during work actions and the locked high school bug. To make up for the numerous bugs, we included the V03 renders for Gloria's default sex scenes.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017

The bug fix resolves crashes some players encountered during work actions and the locked high school bug. To make up for the numerous bugs, we included the V03 renders for Gloria's default sex scenes.
V0.02.3 fixed absolutely nothing for me.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Latest version V0.02.3 still fixes nothing for me. Now any save I load results in an error. Maybe the only way is to start from the beginning again. Another Dev that seems to be creating (previous saves no longer work) games. Seems to be a trend lately.

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018

where is 0.02.3 version only 0.02.2 in the op

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
here are all the bugs that I found:
Gloria KissEvent/Gloria MakeOutEvent/Shakria KissEvent/Shakria MakeOutEvent/Shelly KissEvent/Shelly MakeOutEvent/Xena KissEvent/Xena MakeOutEvent/Yvette KissEvent/Yvette MakeOutEvent/have sex with Gemma

hipslipblip

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
here are all the bugs that I found:
Gloria KissEvent/Gloria MakeOutEvent/Shakria KissEvent/Shakria MakeOutEvent/Shelly KissEvent/Shelly MakeOutEvent/Xena KissEvent/Xena MakeOutEvent/Yvette KissEvent/Yvette MakeOutEvent/have sex with Gemma
All those events worked for me before the house was unlocked. Now they result in infinite loops.

To those saying its a grind, it really isn't. A few days of chatting with any character will get their panties to drop. The real issue is the lack of income, which is probably why there is a 1k stipend at the beginning of the week.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
By open settings I need "Input Patreon Code" - "Cheats" and "Developer Cheats" How can I get this codes?
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes