Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
City Hall does not even show up on the map and, yes I know about the help menu that does not help anything.
At that point, the Gym shows up for me and progressing through it opens up other things.

Does the Gym not show up for you?
Sry, that's all I got.......
Cheers

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I f i red the update correct you are suppose to find the hidden lab but cannot do anything there yet.
Interesting.
I know on my play through it was pointed out about the underground lab/pathways and there is the 'portal' at the house. So I wonder if that is what they meant?

Cheers

BDI

May 23, 2017
At that point, the Gym shows up for me and progressing through it opens up other things.

Does the Gym not show up for you?
Sry, that's all I got.......
Cheers
es, had to start from scratch but, now have everything, up to the something will happen hint.

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
The first beastiality scene is planned for V03, planned for release in about 2 weeks.

The reasons for the activation through cheats is that some people don't want to see incest and beastiality, and Patreon doesn't allow that sort of content. The incest and beast cheats will never change and only need to be activated once per game.

We are currently using 4 stages for age renders, which alter the age of the character, from late teen to mature milf. V03 will add the first sex scenes for Gemma with all 4 age settings.

Our new render engine has been working hard, and so far, renders of sex scenes for Debbie, Dianne and Gemma have been completed for V03. We are trying to get at least one more girl's sex scene completed for the release.
V03 will also feature a new character (Fiona) who will work at Cupcakes, allowing food and coffee to be bought closer to the school and cottage.

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
Awesome cannot wait. One question the quest something will happen soon is it the end of the update.
If you've found the secret lab, you've completed all the events for V02. The 'something will happen soon' usually means there is a quest on a timer that hasn't been played.

If the secret lab is open, the 'something will happen soon' could be caused by a misfire of an earlier version's events.
if you're sure you've done everything, you can use shift 'o' and type:

call makeithappen

Use it as a last resort though, and only if you spend a few days with the same hint, as it will cause bugs due to event being played out of sequence. It will also only work for this version of the game.

BDI

May 23, 2017
If you've found the secret lab, you've completed all the events for V02. The 'something will happen soon' usually means there is a quest on a timer that hasn't been played.

If the secret lab is open, the 'something will happen soon' could be caused by a misfire of an earlier version's events.
if you're sure you've done everything, you can use shift 'o' and type:

call makeithappen

Use it as a last resort though, and only if you spend a few days with the same hint, as it will cause bugs due to event being played out of sequence. It will also only work for this version of the game.
You are talking as if everyone has altered one of the files in the game to enable that shift 'o' to work, I did not do that.

Last edited:

Jul 12, 2020
... We are trying to get at least one more girl's sex scene completed for the release...
Could that girl be Ursula, Linda, or Hope please? Those together with Gemma and Debbie are my favorites.
And also. Could you add another sexual position? So far the ones available are all the same animation.

Thanks!

Last edited:

shadowxxboyx

May 4, 2018
Hello, to anyone who reads this after you talk to Ursula all you get is something will happen soon. Yet weeks went by in game is there something im missing, the last thing that happened is they talked about the weird feeling from the study room but you can't do anything. Any help would be appreciated

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Well, if there is something else to do, I haven't figured it out. I'm still at the message of
"Something will happen soon".
So, as far as finding this mysterious lab, which I think the entry is in the home study, I guess I'm at a standstill until the next update.
I don't know how to call anyone. I'm also curious about the giant red and blue question marks at the dock retail strip service alley. When I click on them I get different characters that pop up. The mayor's son, Melodie, and maybe others?

Reactions: Ramagar
3.00 star(s) 148 Votes