PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
People keep saying MC reminds them of someone.

Did live here twenty or so years ago?

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
ignorance or is it arrogance - on a new level

ppl stating they didnt use "hacked codes" and game keeps crashing or end because of this
cant blame any modders now huh ... :ROFLMAO:
You're not getting the picture....

If people used the stolen hacks or codes YOU provided, like Noneed and the persistent codes, they will need to fully reset their game.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

If people used the stolen hacks or codes YOU provided, like Noneed and the persistent codes, they will need to fully reset their game.
thats not true
i played the update before your "bugfix" , and it worked (except my mod)
with all those "hacked codes" etc :ROFLMAO:
and they not need to "fully reset" - just delete the persistent file - saves are still working
but yeah its modders fault like last time with those disapearing npc´s (y)
and if you wouldnt be so persist about "no modding" , some ppl could maybe help to fix YOUR bugs
thats what modders do , besides making boring grinders more fun
anyways - its your decision - make sure you know where its leads

Last edited:
Reactions: Hinatsukino

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018

are you REALLY that fucking stupid?

WE KNOW you told us NOT to alter codes, but STILL it locks out (for example Tab out of the game).

But you are right! By making your fucking non-working anti-cheat-code to break your own game (ORIGINAL VERSION, NEW game installation, NO mods or cheats, NO Saveditor ....), you finally made sure that no one is able play your fucking crap at all, even not like you intended. You managed to stop cheaters (but also normal players too) - heh.

You managed to trash your game within 2 updates - congrats.

EDIT:
Just for the record: 156 patreons right now - you will see the result very soon - i guess

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2020
Well, I enjoyed the FOUR HOURS it took me back in July, using the Ren'py Mod to manipulate HEALTH, MONEY, and TIME, to discover all of the content this game had through Version 4. You don't see a combo like incest+besti+furry+loli very often around here outside of crappy Japanese games. This game had such potential, it's sad the dev decided to stick it up the asses of those who were most dedicated to playing the damned thing...

they will need to fully reset their game.
I can't imagine who would bother doing that in this insane grindfest...

Good luck selling APPROVED cheat codes at the expense of player goodwill...

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
i literally just started the game, only found it today, and im getting the Hacked Game popup. all i did was use the incest code in the settings menu, is that one of the "cheats" that was mentioned? Im on like day 3 of the game ffs

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
well - it would be easy to alter the games code and remove the simple "brokengame(1)" thing and patch it out. It's still RenPy and easy to alter code - even remove gamebreak-detection.

But such arrogant and conceited attitude doesn't deserve ANY minute of work.

There are hundreds of REALLY good games out there, and even too less time to play them all - so gladly some developers take off decisions. Not the first one who tried to be smart but hit the wall in a mortal way.

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
are you REALLY that fucking stupid?

WE KNOW you told us NOT to alter codes, but STILL it locks out (for example Tab out of the game).

But you are right! By making your fucking non-working anti-cheat-code to break your own game (ORIGINAL VERSION, NEW game installation, NO mods or cheats, NO Saveditor ....), you finally made sure that no one play your fucking crap at all. You managed to stop cheaters (but also normal players too) - heh.

You managed to trash your game within 2 updates - congrats.
A whole lot of hostility coming through...

We have not disabled the save editors. The mcstats are not duel variables. The beast and incest cheats work fine. The game is virtually grind free and doesn't need a mod in our humble opinion, but if you're not enjoying it without a mod, please feel free to play someone else's game.

• Angry
Reactions: Hinatsukino

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
i literally just started the game, only found it today, and im getting the Hacked Game popup. all i did was use the incest code in the settings menu, is that one of the "cheats" that was mentioned? Im on like day 3 of the game ffs
incest code is one of the developer's codes - so no cheating. The developer just wanted to burry his game - and succeeded

Reactions: TheLord2

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018

We have not disabled the save editors. The mcstats are not duel variables. The beast and incest cheats work fine. The game is virtually grind free and doesn't need a mod in our humble opinion, but if you're not enjoying it without a mod, please feel free to play someone else's game.
Really? Then what about this:
????

So you basicially are telling over here, that we lie? Open your eyes mate, and get down from your high horse - your anti-cheat code is a mess.
(And stop trying to move responsibility to modders - even plain UNMODDED and NEW installed games forces exit)

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
So that everyone knows, the developer(s) of this game have included "breakgame" functionality. It's easy to work around and remove, but you should avoid supporting this kind of behavior. I'll see if I can find time after today's rebuilding a moped to include a simple lambda rpy to subvert the checkPat bull. It's one thing to ask people to support and to avert their attention with a banner or make them wait to start a game, but a whole bit of shit to try to sabotage a save. The lambda can unmark (repair) saves, too, but I need to finish it later today.

@ WhateverDev, you have a typo in your Initialize function/label, I believe. Your paternA should be patternA.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

ignorance or is it arrogance - on a new level
well
you just proven my point :ROFLMAO:
thanks

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
So that everyone knows, the developer(s) of this game have included "breakgame" functionality. It's easy to work around and remove, but you should avoid supporting this kind of behavior. I'll see if I can find time after today's rebuilding a moped to include a simple lambda rpy to subvert the checkPat bull.
i told that before - it's not that much work to break the duel. But why? Not worth to care about that developer at all anymore. Maybe he gets Slonique and Holy Rascals and they meet for a drink to talk about their mistake.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
i told that before - it's not that much work to break the duel. But why? Not worth to care about that developer at all anymore. Maybe he gets Slonique and Holy Rascals and they meet for a drink to talk about their mistake.
I barely read threads when I'm asked to fix something for someone, so I missed anything anyone else said before me. I'm only doing this to fix a friend's save-file and continue my war against DRM as a whole.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I'm only doing this to ... continue my war against DRM as a whole.
appreciate - but imho not worth over here. Some stuff is just not worth the time. You can paint poop in any color - so it will look nice, but still it will be poop and will smell.

Reactions: TheLord2
3.00 star(s) 148 Votes