Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
We are trying to build something that, as far as we know, has never been done before...
True - flag normal players as cheater, and blame modders, even they haven't modded anything.
(besides that, you may think of WHY no one before did that - it's because it's not playable by grind - maybe without food/sleep/hygiene - and even then it would be 1000 hours gameplay id you count 1 hour per girl)
...an open world with over a thousand girls where the player has total control over every aspect of the game.
well:
- being forced to grind, i don't call "total control"
- EVERY aspect would mean: i can turn off grind at all (and probaly even to mod my game is I feel to enjoy)

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Haven't come across this "anti-cheat" thing, but if I do, I'm done.
well - it happened to me twice:
- first time as i did alt+tab out of the game to read the browser on 2nd monitor
- second time as i skipped time ingame by clicking the clock
- no chance for third time as i stopped before that - but as other players reported, the incest code is also often the reason for false-cheat-detection

Reactions: TheLord2

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
- first time as i did alt+tab out of the game to read the browser on 2nd monitor
- no chance for third time as i stopped before that - but as other players reported, the incest code is also often the reason for false-cheat-detection
My tools are finding a lot of bad code flow causing callit, Noneed, nostatistics to not trigger correctly and can fail even legit players with "Hacked game detected. Exiting." I've so far modified about 10 scripts to remove all of the DRM crap, but I'd have to warn that just trying to LOAD a save from a newer version that isn't pre-cracked will fuck up saves. Downright hostile, even taking aim at legitimate players (albeit unintentionally, I guess). Very shitty plan. Sentinal and blackmark don't really fuck up so far, with one exception. If you attempt to create a label (function) or any script has "updateconsol", it'll automatically assume you're pirating. So there goes home-made translation unless you hook other functions and such. Unless of course you shadow config.after_load_callbacks anyway so that it appears 0 in size. Then the quits aren't called.

About HALF of the entire code ran in any function almost always includes an “antipirate” kind of crap. Any automatic message from an event, for example, runs an anti-pirate check. This is like DRM from the 1990s, garbage. Clearly spending more time on DRM than content. I might just have one of my own scripts called every frame to patch vars instead, it'd be easier, but this is just a lot of bull for some random-ass game that attempts to appeal with “we have a lot of content” when it's just dynamically generated within range. I remember, in the 90s, DRM companies actually using the word 'Sentinel' to describe their actual software intentions.

Hell, they even went so far as to try to prevent RPA extraction by simply overwriting the RPA header with 'madmuffin'. Easily undone by restoring bytes or hooking memory process on load to dump. Why such effort for so little? Senseless. There's a reason Summertime Saga makes $30K/m...without any DRM, even.

Last edited:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
My tools are finding a lot of bad code flow causing callit, Noneed, nostatistics to not trigger correctly and can fail even legit players with "Hacked game detected. Exiting." I've so far modified about 10 scripts to remove all of the DRM crap, but I'd have to warn that just trying to LOAD a save from a newer version that isn't pre-cracked will fuck up saves. Downright hostile, even taking aim at legitimate players (albeit unintentionally, I guess). Very shitty plan. Sentinal and blackmark don't really fuck up so far, with one exception. If you attempt to create a label (function) or any script has "updateconsol", it'll automatically assume you're pirating. So other goes home-made translation unless you hook other functions and such.

About HALF of the entire code ran in any function almost always includes an “antipirate” kind of crap. Any automatic message from an event, for example, runs an anti-pirate check. This is like DRM from the 1990s, garbage. Clearly spending more time on DRM than content. I might just have one of my own scripts called every frame to patch vars instead, it'd be easier, but this is just a lot of bull for some random-ass game that attempts to appeal with “we have a lot of content” when it's just dynamically generated within range. I remember, in the 90s, DRM companies actually using the word 'Sentinel' to describe their actual software intentions.

Hell, they even went so far as to try to prevent RPA extraction by simply overwriting the RPA header with 'madmuffin'. Easily undone by restoring bytes or hooking memory process on load to dump. Why such effort for so little? Senseless.
as i thought:
instead of using developing ressources to create content, they waste that time rather to do anti-cheat - and even that with no success of doing right.
Aside that, the "content" is called "thousands of girls", but ends up in rather 1000 times do the same stuff with EVERY girl (Talk - flirt - kiss until stats are high enough) combined with a senseless grind to keep your own stats up.

Me for myself i prefer half an hour gameplay by experiencing one or two girls during a nice story, over a game which has 5 minutes (per girl) plus 5 minutes grind - in total 10 minutes - but then repeat that 50 times.
So it sounds like 50 * 10 = 500 minutes (over 8 hours), but basicially you just repeat the same boring 5 minutes content over and over again with the next girl.
The false anti-cheat is just the last spark of the fuse.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
as i thought:
instead of using developing ressources to create content, they waste that time rather to do anti-cheat - and even that with no success of doing right.
Aside that, the "content" is called "thousands of girls", but ends up in rather 1000 times do the same stuff with EVERY girl (Talk - flirt - kiss until stats are high enough) combined with a senseless grind to keep your own stats up.

Me for myself i prefer half an hour gameplay by experiencing one or two girls during a nice story, over a game which has 5 minutes (per girl) plus 5 minutes grind - in total 10 minutes - but then repeat that 50 times.
So it sounds like 50 * 10 = 500 minutes (over 8 hours), but basicially you just repeat the same boring 5 minutes content over and over again with the next girl.
The false anti-cheat is just the last spark of the fuse.
You nailed it. ;) Hell, I'm only going to patch it so that a friend can judge whether he even wants to play it anymore.

TSzivike

Nov 10, 2018
The game seemed interesting, I wanted to try it at work but it didn't work well.
At first I didn't use any code, I didn't even know about it.
After a few days the game exited, then I came here.
I wanted to play on android phone.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
The game seemed interesting, I wanted to try it at work but it didn't work well.
At first I didn't use any code, I didn't even know about it.
After a few days the game exited, then I came here.
I wanted to play on android phone.
The game has some bad code flow, causing anti-cheat to freak and ruin saves+quit+exit. The tested and Exposed "hours" posetest are the funniest bit, though.

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Tried it for first time today. Once reached the point to start renovate that house. The grind just became insane. So tired to cheat on the cash, and game exited on a "hacked game, exit" notice. I could REALLY understand the dev if this was some really high quality/production and he wanted to get most out of his labor/effort, but this just fucked up. If you make a good game, people will support you. If you make a mediocre game and people have to pay to cheat/skip grinding? That doesn't make people flock to support you.. Name of the game is fitting though, the players learn it the hard way... :ROFLMAO:

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Tried it for first time today. Once reached the point to start renovate that house. The grind just became insane. So tired to cheat on the cash, and game exited on a "hacked game, exit" notice. I could REALLY understand the dev if this was some really high quality/production and he wanted to get most out of his labor/effort, but this just fucked up. If you make a good game, people will support you. If you make a mediocre game and people have to pay to cheat/skip grinding? That doesn't make people flock to support you.. Name of the game is fitting though, the players learn it the hard way... :ROFLMAO:
I've already managed to crack it, just adding some save-fix stuff, but the author'll just change their DRM every version, since 50% of the project is DRM. Only doing it once for a friend to judge whether he wants to bother anymore with it. Code hasn't changed, still tart, but old saves are foobar unless fixed.

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I've already managed to crack it, just adding some save-fix stuff, but the author'll just change their DRM every version, since 50% of the project is DRM. Only doing it once for a friend to judge whether he wants to bother anymore with it.
Imagine the creator spent that effort into make a great game, rather than wall up a mediocre one.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Yeah, code is still tart, but old saves just won't work because they're old, nothing artificial there (it'll just take you back to Main Menu in this case). Never launch the game and attempt a load with a code unless you backup your saves *AND* the persistent, the developer purposefully ruins them (which is illegal in the US, ruled on in mid to early 2000s, it's considered damaging someone's property, *shrug*). Cute attempt at a disclaimer for that, though. Will take time later to write up how to unmark saves and such when needed. Find it funny to throw DRM into something that uses many of the same models from other free games. xD

Last edited:

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Might be nice if, when you check back on messages you have received, you get the FULL message - that is, the TIME you're supposed to meet someone as well as the PLACE...

jjjjj1076701

Sep 20, 2020
Alright, so firstly, I know zilch about making a game or animating, but there are a few very obvious "non-malfunction" issues. Many are the fact that the sex lines are the same, just like the overly sped up animations. I also am not to fond of the fact that the animations feel... how should I put it.... rushed. Not just speed but the actual animation process. And to elaborate, the animations would be better if they had a bit of love put into them, instead it feels like the animations were on a begrudging to do list, no variety, always the same dialog, always zoomed out. I know I am sounding like a cynical ass, which I apologize for in advance, however, the repetitivity kind of gets old rather quickly. The story however, A for effort and execution. Due to the story element, I would say about 3.9 out of 5 happy Shakris

jjjjj1076701

Sep 20, 2020
When your not a patreon member you dont get access to that. Thats why its asked for but no one wants to reply with anything. So us free players are screwed out of any extras.
You make it sound like half of the game is locked behind a paywall, yes you don't get certain parts but, if the dev can't afford electricity you wouldn't get any parts.

3.00 star(s) 148 Votes