Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Literally every scene so far I tried to "eat out" said girl, it causes an error and crashes

EDIT: Okay, so someone wrote that right above me, but in my defense, I was on page one of the thread and couldn't see the most recent reply

Jauffre

Jan 27, 2018
Can't seem to progress any further in the game. The hint says to meet Xena in the park at 8pm but she's not there and I don't know what else to do.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The lab is in your cottage under the study room...so you need your cottage, renovate the study room and learn about the access from some girls...

Jauffre
Keep track of the day, most events dont trigger on weekends. I also dont remember if there is a typo and it means 7 or 9, but yvette and xena are there most evenings.

Jauffre

Jan 27, 2018
The lab is in your cottage under the study room...so you need your cottage, renovate the study room and learn about the access from some girls...

Jauffre
Keep track of the day, most events dont trigger on weekends. I also dont remember if there is a typo and it means 7 or 9, but yvette and xena are there most evenings.
Got it thank you

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
When i last left off with this game i had fully upgraded the characters cabin and purchased all the items that could be purchased. Then the update came and destroyed hours of grinding.
I will probably come back to this game again someday but only after it's completed since there's no gaurantee that hours of tediouse grinding wont be destroyed again in another update.
My advice to the creator for this type of game is to either greatly reduce the price or cost of items in the game or increase the mc overall income and reduce the amount of work needed for projects (like building the cabin for example).

• Wow
Reactions: clowns234

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
Exception: Couldn't find file 'archive.rpi'.
When i try run game (v0.07) i get this error.... WTF????

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
this game is broken. i try to go and see yvette at 10AM and nothing happens at all i have tried to do this for a week in game and NOTHING.
EDIT:im talking about meeting her at the cafe for the first time at the start of the game.

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
this game is broken. i try to go and see yvette at 10AM and nothing happens at all i have tried to do this for a week in game and NOTHING.
EDIT:im talking about meeting her at the cafe for the first time at the start of the game.
She's probably in school at 10am unless it's the weekend.

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes