TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Should probably forget this version and go to the patreon page and download the V07.2 free version with the bug fix.

Captv

Mar 10, 2020
I just got down with telling debbie the news and ive had to wait a few days but havn't gotten the junior school

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Just found Erica getting fucked by a Great Dane. :)

Anyone know if there is a cheat to get some more money, it's going very slowly.

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
She's probably in school at 10am unless it's the weekend.
i tried everyday of the week for 10 days cuz i bought 10 days worth of food and used it all. i only have 3 places to go to, the rail car, dogs lofts, and dock retail.i have gone into all the locations at dock retail at 10am and i have been to i only have 2 places i need to go from the help menu, meet velma at city hall after 8am on monday(i dont have the location unlocked) and meet yvette at dock retail strip coffee shop at 10am. game is a fresh install no mods or console changes.

EDIT:so i guess i needed to wait 2 weeks or more in game to meet them on the weekend. kinda dumb i have to wait to start anything in this game for meeting them

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: International

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
i tried everyday of the week for 10 days cuz i bought 10 days worth of food and used it all. i only have 3 places to go to, the rail car, dogs lofts, and dock retail.i have gone into all the locations at dock retail at 10am and i have been to i only have 2 places i need to go from the help menu, meet velma at city hall after 8am on monday(i dont have the location unlocked) and meet yvette at dock retail strip coffee shop at 10am. game is a fresh install no mods or console changes.

EDIT:so i guess i needed to wait 2 weeks or more in game to meet them on the weekend. kinda dumb i have to wait to start anything in this game for meeting them
I just started a new game and had no problem meeting Yvette at the Dock Retail Strip Coffee Shop, there's not a lot you can actually do between waking up and going to the coffee shop, so just go to the coffee shop and fast forward the time until it hits 10am and Yvette should turn up with Xena.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
How man, I've been trying to get that beast scene and I just can't figure it out!
Once you start restoring your dad's house, just follow the 'hints' on your phones help and eventually you'll talk to Sharkira who will mention it and you got to look behind the house around 6am, if you still living in the motel or train, just set alarm to 5am and go to the house.

Reactions: Firewally

tajlund

Jul 18, 2020
how do you start the new characters n junoir school? just telling me something will happen soon ?
I'm going nuts. I'm just getting "Wait for something to happen soon." I've been passing time for a full year in game and nothing has happened. What the heck am I missing? First child was born one year ago in game.

Reactions: dolbie158
2.90 star(s) 147 Votes