TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
So in the end, where is the bestiality? who can tell you?
Shakira will tell you there is some funny business going on behind the house between 6-7am, change your alarm clock to 5am if you want to get up in time to see it. Go to the house and click on a a bush or some grass just to the left of the house.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Thanks, I'll try. But the game is buggy, kick-ass!
I got to ask this, but did you turn on the incest and beast cheats? If you didn't the game takes it as you don't want to do those things. Just go to settings on the in game phone, click 'cheats' and type in 'incest', then click 'cheats' again and type in 'beast'.

gl00wa

Oct 18, 2017
Just got there, guess you got to follow the 'help' and you'll get there.
Help Is saying "Something will happen soon". And nothing happens for 2 in game months.

I've tried visiting all locations at different times, thinking i missed a trigger, with certain character at certain location, etc, but no luck.

So instead of "Just got there", could you please elaborate on HOW you got there?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Help Is saying "Something will happen soon". And nothing happens for 2 in game months.

I've tried visiting all locations at different times, thinking i missed a trigger, with certain character at certain location, etc, but no luck.

So instead of "Just got there", could you please elaborate on HOW you got there?
It's at the start of the game so it can't be that hard to get there, it's literally within the first few interactions you have in the game.

1st, go to City Hall
2nd, go to Dock Retail and save Yvette
3rd, go to Dogs Loft and deliver package that Portia gave you
4th, go to Haven Park
5th, go to The Mall
6th, go to Dogs Loft or Rail Cars to sleep
7th, get message from Yvette to meet at 10am in Dock Retail Strip Coffee Shop
8th, go to Dock Retail Strip, go in the shop, buy some food, then wait for 8am, go in coffee shop and wait until 10am and Yvette will turn up.
9th, buy shoes and gym kits from shop and go to the gym
10th, City Hall will now be open.

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
At the end of the current update, where else would I mean?
Even though you can carry on playing beyond the current content.
I agree with you but what are the steps to follow to trigger the appearance of the 4 new women and the primary school opens its doors.

gl00wa

Oct 18, 2017
It's at the start of the game so it can't be that hard to get there, it's literally within the first few interactions you have in the game.

1st, go to City Hall
2nd, go to Dock Retail and save Yvette
3rd, go to Dogs Loft and deliver package that Portia gave you
4th, go to Haven Park
5th, go to The Mall
6th, go to Dogs Loft or Rail Cars to sleep
7th, get message from Yvette to meet at 10am in Dock Retail Strip Coffee Shop
8th, go to Dock Retail Strip, go in the shop, buy some food, then wait for 8am, go in coffee shop and wait until 10am and Yvette will turn up.
9th, buy shoes and gym kits from shop and go to the gym
10th, City Hall will now be open.
Sorry, thank you, but i think i got mixed up -> i was looking for info on the content from latest update -> 4 new gals and new school apparently, but i can't figure what to do.

The update gave me some conversation in highschool with the teachers, and then i think the last event was PC and Debbie talking about how she and other girls figured out PC's parentage in few days after he came to town.

Is there more content after that?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I will say this again, if you want all the content, then right after you start, hit the settings on the ingame phone and enter Incest and Beast seperately, this should give you all the options available throughout the game. Once you open the junior school, it doesn't mean you'll be able to interact with young girls as there are no young boys in the town, the content for the junior school hasn't been added yet, but you can go there and talk to the teachers.

I'm not even anything to with this game yet I seem to be answering more questions than they are.

tajlund

Jul 18, 2020
With Yvette's pregnancy you just have to keep waiting. Then you will get a message that she is in the hospital. Then wait again for a while. Then she will give birth. Now I have the kid at 1 year old and still haven't unlocked the damn junior school. Everything else is done so I don't know what else I'm missing.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
i want to progress with pregnancy content..it says yvette is pregnant..but i don't understand how to progres
Just carry on playing, have you tried to get Xena pregnant yet. Carry on fixing up the house, carry on making money ready for the next update. I think the babies can be born, judging from someone else's post, but no idea what happens after that.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Sorry, thank you, but i think i got mixed up -> i was looking for info on the content from latest update -> 4 new gals and new school apparently, but i can't figure what to do.

The update gave me some conversation in highschool with the teachers, and then i think the last event was PC and Debbie talking about how she and other girls figured out PC's parentage in few days after he came to town.

Is there more content after that?
Not exactly more content, but you can carry on playing after you get the message that is all until the next update.
Has the Junior School appeared on the map yet, if it has, just go there and talk to headmistress and she will introduce you to the teachers, if you haven't got the Junior School yet, then talk the Gloria as she will be the one that introduced you to the Junior School. They will be the 4 new gals in the update and you just get to talk to them like any other character in the game.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 147 Votes