juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
You've obviously missed something somewhere or not seen what it is you are meant to do to move the story on, the only things I can think of it has something to do with Gloria have you got the thankyou blowjob from Gloria yet as I think that triggers the junior school or the two girls at the creche after telling them that it has been bought? Can't think of anything else that happens just before the junior school becomes available.
this scene if?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
this scene if?
I don't know, have you got your relationship high enough with Gloria, have you been able to fuck her. So when it says 'something will happen soon' then obviously there is a game mechanic you need to trigger. I'm just trying to remember what I was doing at that time when I got the message to see Gloria and her sending me to the junior school to meet the headmistress there.

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
I don't know, have you got your relationship high enough with Gloria, have you been able to fuck her. So when it says 'something will happen soon' then obviously there is a game mechanic you need to trigger. I'm just trying to remember what I was doing at that time when I got the message to see Gloria and her sending me to the junior school to meet the headmistress there.
here are the stats of Gloria

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
Ok so, what all is in the game so far, I see a Bestiality Tag, and a Loli Tag, are both of those implemented or are they "Future Update" deals?

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Ok so, what all is in the game so far, I see a Bestiality Tag, and a Loli Tag, are both of those implemented or are they "Future Update" deals?
So far as I know, the bestiality is something you have to work at, such as enter a special code, and it's only 1 scene which isn't even relevant to the story-line.
Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Fun game though.....
Cheers

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
So far as I know, the bestiality is something you have to work at, such as enter a special code, and it's only 1 scene which isn't even relevant to the story-line.
Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Fun game though.....
Cheers
Technically the bestiality in the game at the moment is part of the story-line, it's how the 'aliens' or whatever they are corrupt the female cops. It's also noted during the game that the women of the city have resorted to having sex with their dogs because there were hardly any young virile men in the city.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
It's also noted during the game that the women of the city have resorted to having sex with their dogs because there were hardly any young virile men in the city.
Ewwww, really? I had missed that part.
Thanks for the clarification.

Cheers

Reactions: Loganfin

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
You're going to hate it, but all I can suggest is that you start the game again, even though it seems that save is about 500 days game time. I can't find where your problem is, I don't know, maybe cause the timeline is way past and the game has corrupted itself.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Ewwww, really? I had missed that part.
Thanks for the clarification.

Cheers
In the long run I don't see much bestiality being in the game, I think it was only put in as a way for the 'aliens' to corrupt people and it's more a back story of sort than a main storyline. If the mc had been female, then there would be possibilities, but with a male mc I don't see it happening much.

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
You're going to hate it, but all I can suggest is that you start the game again, even though it seems that save is about 500 days game time. I can't find where your problem is, I don't know, maybe cause the timeline is way past and the game has corrupted itself.
a new part ????. there is no way to have a save game just before update 0.07.3

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
In the long run I don't see much bestiality being in the game, I think it was only put in as a way for the 'aliens' to corrupt people and it's more a back story of sort than a main storyline. If the mc had been female, then there would be possibilities, but with a male mc I don't see it happening much.
Well with the little tid bit that they dropped about Goblin girls being able to get pregnant from any male, they might do something with that. Or he could go the, stop the alien dog things from fucking your girls route.

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
V0.07.4 free is available for download.

V0.07.4 adds:
BJ scenes for Xena.​
Pregnancy BJ scenes for Xena and Yvette.​
Tweaks to pregnancy system.​

khalidevil

Jan 20, 2020
V0.07.4 - BJ scenes for Xena. Pregnancy BJ scenes for Xena and Yvette. Tweaks to pregnancy system.

Please remember that only saves from the previous release can be loaded.

Additional cheats and hints can be found on F95Zone (no new cheats for now)

The game can be downloaded at:

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes