juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
I saw someone else's save file with Wanda in the Creche at age 5, but that save file didn't have the junior school open for some reason I still can't figure out.
the junior school is open.what I want to know is if we have to do the transfer ourselves or does it do it automatically?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I have met so many already that the screen cannot hold all of them on the friends list. How do you scroll down to check the ones offscreen?

Captv

Mar 10, 2020
i had a bug where i impregnanted the two girls we can impregnant only yvette has given birth xena is now not shower her pregnant body but hasnt given birth yet

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't have a mouse wheel, I have a touchpad on a laptop. Any key combo to simulate mouse wheel in ren'py?
Some laptops touch pad has that option on the very edge on the right.
Try to swipe down on the right hand side and see what happens.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Some laptops touch pad has that option on the very edge on the right.
Try to swipe down on the right hand side and see what happens.
Nope but turns out, mine does a scroll when you drag two fingers, side by side, up or down. Thanks.

Reactions: Forgotted

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
Shit game. Motherfucking dev put malware in the game that detects anyone trying to use the dev console or edit save file. Why the fuck he cares how does individual people play the game? This is not MP.
I agree Thats why I Dumped this one from my play and follow list and PC This much grind is only good in a coffee factory.

Jvalentine112

Jul 17, 2020
I typed Incest Beast in the cheats option in settings and it said invalid. What did I do wrong? or has the code changed?

Edit: NM found out the reason it didn't work... Feel like an idiot lol

Reactions: Forgotted

Hairless Ape

Oct 29, 2021
the junior school is open.what I want to know is if we have to do the transfer ourselves or does it do it automatically?
I found it does both. If you change Wanda's age, it gives you the option for her placement and if she ages enough, she moves at the end of the year.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Shit game. Motherfucking dev put malware in the game that detects anyone trying to use the dev console or edit save file. Why the fuck he cares how does individual people play the game? This is not MP.
You are just to stupid to edit the savegame...except for strengh you can set all skills to 100, money to 999999, food, drinks and insta-showers to 9999, ... without triggering the anti cheat script...
But i agree with the last sentence, SP games should never piss off the humble cheater community, we are legion and dont support anti-cheat coders ^^

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Hey - Yvette was pregnant 34 days and when I loaded the 7.4 version I saw her @ the hospital and now shes not pregnant, did she have the baby? and if so why doesn't it say anything about that

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes