Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Hmmm. Just following the general 'quests' leads to some missed events it seems. Mentions of certain meetings that never happened before and such. Just got to Jame's House and theres already mention of the MC meeting characters which I the player havent.
I wonder if thats cause they exist with the Patron version or its just, not fully fleshed out yet...

Darkone123

Oct 26, 2018
Does anyone happen to know the console command for "money" in this renpy game?

I tried "money" and "cash". Did not work. Also, do I need to put the amount in <> or not?

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
How you get back in lab after short visit there? I have hint to go there in time limit, but no idea how to get there...

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Ask Usagi about magic doors... she doesn't say anything and that is the only mission i have to do. Am i missing something? The house is done and this is from a Restart.

Edit - NVM - Something clicked and missions are moving forward :unsure:

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
You really need to put some age on the MC..... looks younger than my youngest kid.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Is the Dev honestly planning on a THOUSAND interactable characters by the time the game is done? haha. What a fucking mad lad. Good luck to him if thats the case... and good luck to all the players in remembering who the hell is who after even a fraction of that number is added lol

randompete

Apr 1, 2019
Stuck on: Jean has been busy finding help - meet her at the crèche. She is never there. I've spent entire days there waiting.

This happen to anyone else? Any ideas on how to fix it or get around it?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Stuck on: Jean has been busy finding help - meet her at the crèche. She is never there. I've spent entire days there waiting.

This happen to anyone else? Any ideas on how to fix it or get around it?
Once you've already bought the crèche I think you meet her with the new help inside the building, it might be between 4-5pm, can't remember the times off hand. After that the woman that comes to help should be in there most hours during the day.

Haven't played that latest update yet so don't know if anything has changed for that from the previous update.

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Bug(?) I think, I'm only earning labor points at city hall and no where else rather it says I'm earning 0 labor points.

Edit - Review, I guess.

Not that great of a game, it's kind of grindy and I keep having to look up which girl is which and all the positions are the same expect different girls. I did manage to get one girl pregnant so there's that but ran out of 'official' content I guess.

Last edited:

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I finished all of the content of this free version, and I like what there is and am looking forward to the next update.

There are a few issues though, if it does not actually point you to a girl for a set task, having to seach through all of them becomes a task in its self, and boring after a while.

When it says "Something Will Happen Soon" it kind of leaves You hanging about what to do till something happens.

Gaining labour points it seems can only be done in "City Hall" and now I got all of those, so no more from there, where else can You get them from?.

Are there more cheats for use in the game (aside from the incest cheat)?

Renders are good, animation is good also, some different views are needed though from the animations, as the same ones getting rehashed constantly can become boring.

The story is pretty good, it could have endless twists and turn in reality and go on for a very long time both on Earth and off world also.

All in all (aside from the few issues above), pretty good game Dev.

Reactions: Val72
2.90 star(s) 147 Votes