Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Not you. The dev made standard scenes for the girls, but since they sometimes change their clothes and the sex scenes are still standard you get this message. I think it will change over time, but i honestly hope he will not focus on it, i prefer some story content over such sidestuff.

Warboss

Apr 14, 2020
how do I get different renders for characters via different ages? I've changed ages and I got a warning but nothing seems to happen. Anyone have any info?

-samael-

Jan 10, 2020
I've been playing this game and I'm curious... You have a bunch of girls, but you can't have action with most of them? And the ones you can have action, it's short... Maybe I'm playing it wrong.... :(

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
They need to like you to jump you...most girls of the game are fuckable, right now just 2 or 3 teachers and the one at the reception are not fuckable yet in school, some shopkeeper are also not implemented yet, same as the 3 new nurses and the doc, a cop, the ones in the towns hall and one goblin in goblintown are also untouchable for now...but everyone else is ready...okay, a handful have just the bj and cunni right now, but most of them jump you right away if they like you

-samael-

Jan 10, 2020
They need to like you to jump you...most girls of the game are fuckable, right now just 2 or 3 teachers and the one at the reception are not fuckable yet in school, some shopkeeper are also not implemented yet, same as the 3 new nurses and the doc, a cop, the ones in the towns hall and one goblin in goblintown are also untouchable for now...but everyone else is ready...okay, a handful have just the bj and cunni right now, but most of them jump you right away if they like you
Thank you for the answer... I'll pass it for now! Maybe in the future I'll look back to this game, but it looks impracticable to be done. Anyways, good luck to dev.

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
Version V08.0 released to patrons.

the new version contains default sex scenes for 11 more ladies, BJ sets for 3 ladies and cunnilingus sets for 2 ladies (pregnancy sets included)

Cheats are:
beast
incest

serj23

Jun 14, 2020
quest
Something strange is happening in the lab between 1pm and 8pm.
how to get to the laboratory?
beast- how to see this content

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
quest
Something strange is happening in the lab between 1pm and 8pm.
how to get to the laboratory?
beast- how to see this content
If you got that message in the hints about the lab, then you should already know where the lab is, but the lab is in the study of the house you are fixing up, it's the dark hole on the floor.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
You are just to stupid to edit the savegame...except for strengh you can set all skills to 100, money to 999999, food, drinks and insta-showers to 9999, ... without triggering the anti cheat script...
But i agree with the last sentence, SP games should never piss off the humble cheater community, we are legion and dont support anti-cheat coders ^^
sorry dude but im new what are the console commands for the cheats you mentioned

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Shit game. Motherfucking dev put malware in the game that detects anyone trying to use the dev console or edit save file. Why the fuck he cares how does individual people play the game? This is not MP.
Because the dev has extra cheats for the paid version that do all of the stuff you can use the console for

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
***Free version

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes