Val72

May 22, 2019
Hello everybody, like the dev said i’m here to give my feelings,
A good game with a very pleasant walkthrough, yeah exept when you must find the good girl and it’ll become difficult as their number grow up ...
And that’s where the problem too much girls or milf to seduce, then too much work for the dev to upgrade his animation ... that’s ashame cause the scenari is very good... well for me at least then good luck to him (or her )

Chagatai Khan

Jun 22, 2020
As I'm new to this VN, I don't know if the full versions of earlier versions have been posted here before. So is there a chance that the full version will be uploaded here?

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
V0.08.2 Free version is available on

Adds BJ scenes for Clara, Ursula and Wanda

Reactions: Hairless Ape

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
This game really needs quest markers or at least names added to the portraits on the map indicating who's present at a certain location. Ideally, also a location timetable where to find them at a certain time of day, maybe as a purchaseable upgrade or something.

There's 68 characters on my list, and I simply can't associate that many similarly looking characters with their names or jobs/locations, especially if I'm looking for a certain one to progress a quest. So I have to find the name on the friends list, memorise how they look, go back to the map and go through all locations trying to find the matching one before I forget again how the portrait looked like.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I finished all of the content of this free version, and I like what there is and am looking forward to the next update.

There are a few issues though, if it does not actually point you to a girl for a set task, having to seach through all of them becomes a task in its self, and boring after a while.

When it says "Something Will Happen Soon" it kind of leaves You hanging about what to do till something happens.

Gaining labour points it seems can only be done in "City Hall" and now I got all of those, so no more from there, where else can You get them from?.

Are there more cheats for use in the game (aside from the incest cheat)?

Renders are good, animation is good also, some different views are needed though from the animations, as the same ones getting rehashed constantly can become boring.

The story is pretty good, it could have endless twists and turn in reality and go on for a very long time both on Earth and off world also.

All in all (aside from the few issues above), pretty good game Dev.
The rest of the cheats are behind the paywall, and mostly do everything that you could do for free by using the console or a save editor. (Thus why the dev has put so much effort into breaking your game if it thinks you've used the console.)

• Angry
Reactions: forgotp

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I understand where you're coming from about the names on the portraits, however I think it's 'cluttered' enough atm so am glad there aren't names.

Love the idea of having the jobs and maybe locations, under their information. That is a tremendous idea Aeriys.
An occupation tag under their profile. Hopefully MM will add that. (Please add that ) and not just teacher, but what kind of teacher......

Cheers

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: darkcore

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
like to see the help system get some love.....with so many characters (not complaining about how many there are)rather then just hint the person ya need to speak with
should add locations and times as well ....speaking of time it passes way to fast traveling from 1 place to the next and over half the day gone?speaking of time (suggestion)would be nice to have a timer added where we can specify how much time to pass (make it so can be done at ANY location)sucks when theres like 5 minutes or less,etc to reach an event (like example meet someone at 8pm and your at the location at like 7:58pm or what ever)then have to kill time until next day and rinse and repeat that process until FINALY ya land on time
hows the pregnancy is it gonna be locked to "the end of stories" OR can we go around and knock everyone up in town hope we get to knock them all up
repeatedly has all the right tags game is newish so looking forward to see it grow most of these types of games ither get abandoned OR mini gamed to the nuts
just once id like to see a game like this with NO MINI GAMES and get completed ...games with mini games is 99% auto pass for me

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
having a hard time trying to remember where the lab is...where is it again is it at the school?

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Not sure why the dev attempted to protect this free version from disassembly. If you'd like to take a peek:
- Edit loader.py, add a '#' in front of line 121 that says "return [b"madmufin"]". Remove the '#' from the next line 123.
- Using a hex editor replace the first 8 bytes from "madmufin" to "RPA-3.0 ".
- Use your favorite tool (unren, un-rpyc, etc.) to decompile

I won't be monitoring this thread as this is not a game I'll play. Good luck with the game!

-T-

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes