Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
V0.09.1 Free version available for download at .

What's new...
  • Pregnancy with default sex interactions for Shelly
  • Default sex scenes for Bianca, Erica, Kegan, Kendra, Kichi, Lacey, Mable, Nina, Pauline, Phoebe, Shelly (rebuild), Summer and Velma.
  • Cunnilingus scenes for Jean, Shakria, Ursula and Zelda.
  • BJ scenes for Carrie, Debbie and Hester.
  • Aging base images for Winter
  • Character Work and Current Location displayed on Friends List.

Reactions: Hairless Ape

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
so no rape 0/10 for that alone plus there is no challange to dominating the women they all want you from the begining also no loli's all the models are of gilfs,milfs,young adults non of them are under 5'5 in height also everyone is a potential mom and or sister so the incest isnt even real incest
the grind is way to much also the most u can make a day is like 500 bucks -750 if u grind out the house which takes hours just bs all around really
There is no rape tag listed, so that is on yourself. You want rape games, search for the tag. As for the rest of your rambling, it doesn't even make sense. You could have a 6'4 granman, and that would still be real incest. Just assume this game is not for you, and move on.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Last edited:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
There is no rape tag listed, so that is on yourself. You want rape games, search for the tag. As for the rest of your rambling, it doesn't even make sense. You could have a 6'4 granman, and that would still be real incest. Just assume this game is not for you, and move on.
When everyone is family it feels like no one is family I guess.

JizzMasta420710 the dev hid all of the loli renders behind the parteon pay wall
(Unless they've lightened up since I was here last)
if you have the full ver and change their ages you can get lolis
(again apparently, back before they fully paywalled them there were only like 2 characters that had loli renders, but the changelogs have been saying that they've been adding them in over time.)
I mean, I wouldn't recommend doing that, this dev did too many shady things in the past for me to ever recommend giving them money, but that's where the lolis are apparently.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
When everyone is family it feels like no one is family I guess.
I guess, but that's the story ingame. Which is explained. I have a few criticisms myself of the game, enough for me not to recommend it either. But I do want fair to be fair. Even if there is problems with the game/dev. Otherwise how can people know if it's something want to try. And then they can get to the same conclusion as the rest of us. "Pool is ocean wide, but puddle deep. And all the slides are closed off."

Reactions: tigerdiamond

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Damnit, I skipped the previous version as this isn't a game where you need to follow every single update. And now I have to replay the whole thing because save files don't work? Seems unlikely. Anyone have a suggestion?

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Don't know if that works, but you could try to load your save in the previous version, save there, and load that new save into the new version?
Version 0.082 is here:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Whats the difference between the free and patreon version? IN game it says 5k renders difference but doesn't give any idea what they are.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, sorry for me bad english, perhaps this is a stupid questions... or perhaps a funny one... i do not know yet :LOL:
But can someone tell me: in this game who meant bestiality? (i know who is bestiality ofc)
But in this game with Bestiality "we mean humanoid women with animal features"? Or are they really animals?
Because if is humanoid is fun and in some way hot to see. But if they are real animal... i prefer to not active the bestiality things.
Exemple, i really do not wanna see the MC fuck a female real dog...
But if the female dog is humanoid... the things is differente... :ROFLMAO:

Can someone help me with this info?
Thank you

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes