Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
// Only saves from the previous release can be loaded //
Nothing to say...
This is the same reason why i stopped playing this one a while ago. That headache still there ??

Green Lantern

Jan 6, 2022
Busy playing the 09.5 free version from their patreon site. No bugs so far. Loading my old saves fine too.

Seems there's a lot of hate for this game, but I love it. Open world sandbox games like this game are in short supply.
Thanks for the post. I almost downloaded the old version on page 1.

My first game on F95 and I'm really enjoying it. Been playing for about an hour and I've already fucked most of the girls on my friend list.

Nov 21, 2017
Strange this is the first game that has slow response time. Especially at school. I have to wait 30 seconds at the entrance of school(where's Quinn sitting). I'm using 0.09.5 Free version.

By the way if you want to see CG and repack pictures you have to change in archive.rpa at the first row.
This madmufin0000000020480cd2 42424242 to this RPA-3.0 0000000020480cd2 42424242

UPD: If you have same problems with the game perfomance press Shift+G in game.
Choose
Force ANGLE2 Renderer
and in column Powersave choose
RESTART the game.
It has helped me.

Last edited:

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
For some reason when girls got pregnant sex option and eating out disapeared from all of them. I am using 9.5 v

odin76

Jun 5, 2017
looks nice so far

got a problem first day u must meet some in the cafe
i missed that and cant do anything after that
so must restart the game

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
I'm getting a hint to go to the creche to visit for the new help Jean got, but going to the creche when Jean is there doesn't do any thing and you also can't interact with the girl in the creche. Also, can some one post the full version. The public is too buggy and missing content.

Reactions: Dungie

Dungie

Oct 8, 2018
I'm getting a hint to go to the creche to visit for the new help Jean got, but going to the creche when Jean is there doesn't do any thing and you also can't interact with the girl in the creche. Also, can some one post the full version. The public is too buggy and missing content.
same problem on here too..

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Try downloading V0.09.5 from the patreon site. I didn't have any problems playing it.
Tried V0.095 Public too and still won't trigger. Realy wish someone would post the Full Patreon version. Also, had to shift+g and turn power saving off as it had interface freezing.

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
The Hard Way Free V0.09.6 bugfix is available for download at

V0.09.6 Fixes the Creche bug, Maternity ward bug and Wanda's location bug.

We apologise for all the bugs in this version of the game, but making old saves loadable meant re-writing a large portion of the code. We have completed 5 bug free playthroughs on V0.09.6 and believe we have them all sorted now.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1326421

Overview:
After being kidnapped as a child, our hero unwittingly returns to his home town to find work. As he climbs the ladder of success, he will gather a following of beautiful, devoted women.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-01-07
Release Date: 2022-01-06
Developer: Muffin Maker
Censored: No
Version: 0.09.5 Public
Language: English
Other Games: Biome
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats:

For the true story, enter 'incest' using the cheats button on the phone settings menu.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - -
Other:
TORRENT

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1031585 View attachment 1031464 View attachment 1031474 View attachment 1031475 View attachment 1031477 View attachment 1031480 View attachment 1031479 View attachment 1031481 View attachment 1031483
[/QUOTE]
Goodnight
When the friends list is opened and the image is scrolled, the game crashes.
Thank's

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi,
There seems to be a number of files missing from 9.6. PC.
The 9.5 archive.rpa was 934 MB but the 9.6 one is only 916 MB.

IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'scripts\\InitUpdate\\UpdateContent.rpyc'
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'events\\MenuEvents\\ComplimentEvents.rpyc'
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'events\\MenuEvents\\FlirtEvent.rpyc'
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'scripts\\Sprites.rpyc'
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'scripts\\CellController.rpyc'

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
Please use the V0.09.6 version, which can be found .

We started implementing the new code that allows old games to be opened in V0.09.2 and have had many bug reports. V0.09.6 addresses the last of the issues, has been tested thoroughly and is bug free.

Reactions: Gabaw

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well remembering the message of the Dev at end of game in earlier version I would like to say two things, somehow I do enjoy the game but remember also quite a bit seems to be hidden from full version and always hard to make that work well. Now I get the monetizing aspect of it, but it might be wise of dev to show at least once (or more in the ways of previews here if breaks no rules) of what it is people are missing to tempt them, especially since lowest support level to get that version is not unreasonable high and has a reasonable waiting time.

Secondly, at least give another option as Patreon like Subscribestar or such to support or get full version. Some of us have come to dislike patreon policies and prefer not to support there.

Just my 2 cents and have fun working on this game. :)

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes