MKLOKAX

Jun 13, 2020
I'm playing on Android and I'm waiting on city hall for someone to arrive i skipped the time still I can't see anyone

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Where the fck is a walkthrough this game seriously needs one ! I'm stuck
There is a help guide in game to help you, sometimes you just got to be patient and wait for something to happen, then just go on with doing anything you want until that happens.

MKLOKAX

Jun 13, 2020
There is a help guide in game to help you, sometimes you just got to be patient and wait for something to happen, then just go on with doing anything you want until that happens.
Okay but how to increase stats ? I have been doing shit at gym still nothing working

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Okay but how to increase stats ? I have been doing shit at gym still nothing working
I haven't a clue, not even sure those are fully implemented yet, some of them seem to go up by themselves but I got no idea how they went up.

VVEST

Jan 12, 2020
the game , wont even starts. I ' ve tried everything. Don't know why.Any suggestion except of disable malwarebytes or antivirus?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
it's a new game. At the task manager when i double click the exe file seems to start , but after awhile just disappears
Try changing your Graphics/Renderer settings in Renpy. Hold Shift-key down, start the game. Select the Angle2 renderer at the upper left. Press Quit and try again. There is a good chance that will fix it for you. :>)

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
V0.09.0 released to Patreon

Cheats are unchanged:

beast - enable beastiality
incest - enable incest

• Pregnancy with default sex interactions for Shelly
  • Default sex scenes for Bianca, Erica, Kegan, Kendra, Kichi, Lacey,Mable, Nina, Pauline, Phoebe, Shelly(rebuild), Summer and Velma.
  • Cunnilingus scenes for Jean, Ursula and Zelda.
  • BJ scenes for Carrie, Debbie and Hester.
  • Default Aging sex scenes for Kendra
  • Event System has been totally overhauled to prevent getting stuck
  • Character Work and Current Location displayed on Friends List.

Reactions: boof59
Aug 26, 2017
so no rape 0/10 for that alone plus there is no challange to dominating the women they all want you from the begining also no loli's all the models are of gilfs,milfs,young adults non of them are under 5'5 in height also everyone is a potential mom and or sister so the incest isnt even real incest
the grind is way to much also the most u can make a day is like 500 bucks -750 if u grind out the house which takes hours just bs all around really

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes