TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
how to get to the beast scene?
It's necessary to talk to the policeman outside the hospital at 1pm as soon as you can to start the storyline in that direction. Once you get access to your dad's house and start fixing it up you'll meet Shakira who eventually will tell you something happens every morning in the glade behind the house between 6-7 am, if you got here between those times you'll see Erica get fucked by a Great Dane.

Would have put that in a spoiler but don't know how to do it.

alex-brd

Jan 8, 2018
What is the bestiality? How long can I do the garbage? Bestiality consists in real animals and not in fantasy creatures, they are called monsters, and this has nothing to do with bestiality, like worms and wasps, they are insects in general, guys, do not confuse a member with a finger.

Reactions: masMalkar

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
4 new characters and the opening of the Junior School ?????????????????????
Don't know about the 0.07.3, but the 0.07.2 version had the Junior School open at the end, but there wasn't any content in except interacting with the teachers, I'm not sure if 0.07.3 will add any more content to that, as I think 0.07.3 was more about fixing a few bugs.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
What is the bestiality? How long can I do the garbage? Bestiality consists in real animals and not in fantasy creatures, they are called monsters, and this has nothing to do with bestiality, like worms and wasps, they are insects in general, guys, do not confuse a member with a finger.
There is at least one bestiality scene I've seen so far that involved a Great Dane and one of the girls.

Reactions: masMalkar

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
How do i open Junior School in 0.07.3?
You can visit the junior school and meet the teachers, but atm there is no content for the junior school apart from talking to the teachers.

Not sure, but I'm hoping that on my second run-through I got to the junior school and it gives you the 'not until next update' speel that it hasn't actually stopped me from doing any of the other things I haven't done yet, quest wise.

alex-brd

Jan 8, 2018
You understand that I don't understand anything in a foreign language, please explain how to get on the bestiality line, I don't care about the rest.

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
Don't know about the 0.07.3, but the 0.07.2 version had the Junior School open at the end, but there wasn't any content in except interacting with the teachers, I'm not sure if 0.07.3 will add any more content to that, as I think 0.07.3 was more about fixing a few bugs.
ok but at the end of what???

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So in the end, where is the bestiality? who can tell you?
How many times are you going to ask this same question, most players just play and have no idea how it was triggered.
You should see it as long as you work on all girls and do the quest when they show up.

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes