Ren'Py The Haunting Nightmare [v0.3.1a] [Dofla Studio]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I mean, honestly, when you only look at "good games". You'll find that in the majority of them, you have the choice to either befriend or romance characters. SO yeah, most of the time it's your choice if you want to go "harem" way or monogamous way. AAAAND, I must add that in the end the dev most often makes you choose 1 girl (= 1 ending). Which saddens me since I'm for polygamy/harem lol.
The chances of me being interested in a game where at some point I'm forced to pick a single LI (even if it's right before finishing the game) are nul at best.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
This is an old bug in 0.2 associate with some global variables, I have fixed it long time ago. Just need to start a new game and then it will be fine.
A suggestion, maybe mention on your main page...in bold print, like most other titles do when a repaired bug will affect previous saves.

It will save you having to continually answer the same questions about that past issue in the forms.

Regards.

Reactions: Johan_0000

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I think I'm going to continue answering whatever I want when I want.
What? I never said you couldn't.

My comment was done to aid the this title...how other dev's handle start over's, so that dev could spend more time on working on his project, instead of explaining that a bug was already fixed.

Regards.

Dofla Studio

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
What? I never said you couldn't.

My comment was done to aid the this title...how other dev's handle start over's, so that dev could spend more time on working on his project, instead of explaining that a bug was already fixed.

Regards.
Yeah thanks for your advice!

Reactions: MrBenny

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
How prominent is the sleep sex and can it be avoided? I don't mind the occasional rape sequence, but sleep sex and voyeurism are just sad and rather boring (to me, obvs., you do you).

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
How prominent is the sleep sex and can it be avoided? I don't mind the occasional rape sequence, but sleep sex and voyeurism are just sad and rather boring (to me, obvs., you do you).
So far it can be avoided however if you skip it you skip most of the sexual content in the game so far.

I dont really like rape content so take it for what its worth, but I found the scenes particularly bad. The Luna content is an absolute no go for me, shes just a nice sweet character and you just drug and rape her while she is passed out. Those are hard passes for me.

The scenes with Jess (your ex) are slightly better but still not good for me. Shes drunk as fuck and is kissing the MC kind of leading to sexy time and passes out. To where you can start fucking her and she wakes up in the middle of it or you can choose to do nothing.

Besides that, there is a boobjob scene, and another scene where you pretend to rape your ex on video.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes