Ren'Py The Haunting Nightmare [v0.3.2a] [Dofla Studio]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes
Feb 11, 2023
View attachment 3022858

Overview:
You suffer from a strange illness due to severe psychological trauma, experiencing frequent nightmares that are unusually real and have the potential to cause death within a few months. You will embark on a journey of self-discovery during this time, collaborating with others to investigate the truth behind this illness…​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-21
Release Date: 2023-10-21
Developer: Dofla Studio - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Is there NTR?:

i hate the stupid combat system in this.....

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Dofla Studio

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
0.1.1a is now available. Cheers!

Change log:
Add "Story Mode" which will skip all mini-games.
Add computer store function.
Add optional tutorial when entering Free Roam mode for the first time.
Made minor adjustments to the text of Jess's story.
In normal game mode, the success rate of some strategies has been changed to percentages.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
for me is easy im past all that hatred and look over for the positive things this game has and is alot of good ,,,,,the only down for me is the mc wardrobe ,dev pls dont make him going around like a homeless anymore

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheHauntingNightmare-0.1.1a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
What do the members here think of the sleep sex in the game? This game goes hardcore with it.
I think it is disgusting. This is not your Disney level stuff. This is Texas Chainsaw level stuff.
Sadly, the almost 100% fictional NTR gets the majority of the discussions when the very real and more devastating sleep sex gets next to nothing in discussions. The term is laughable. There is a tag for rape; why not just call sleep rape?
Do you see to lunacy here? What's even nuttier is there are no restrictions on its portrayal, like what's set for incest.

The game's plot is not bad; it is a slightly different take on mental illness. The art is good, and the dialogue is absolute shit. It could be an acceptable game with a nip here and a tuck there.

Just my opinion.

This will probably get deleted for some lame reason. If the DEV puts this disgusting subject in his game, he should expect and accept comments like mine.
I actually have a fetish for sleeping girls. I've had it as long as I can remember (like before puberty even). Dunno what broke in my brain to give it to me, but it's there. My partner and I have an agreement on it where we specifically set times where I'm allowed to indulge in it with her. Very few VNs actually engage in the kind of sleep sex that I want to see. Most of the time it's a female character seeing the MC asleep and then jerking him off or something like the MC sees the girl asleep and just goes to do a boob touch or something like that. That's not what I'm into. So, if this game goes in the opposite direction and the MC is the one engaging and it's actually more than just a boob fondle or something, then I'm going to be into it (I haven't played yet, although I have downloaded). Different strokes for different folks.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
And the changes made to her story in this patch are not enough to change anyone's mind, I feel. If you are avoiding her because she is a cheater, this isn't going to change your mind. And if you are trying to save her, I guess it just makes you want to save her a bit more (given how she doesn't like it happening).
Seems this "update" only adjust this but I dont want to replay it again. Can you tell what the changes are ?
Sad to see no changes on other paths were done.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I actually have a fetish for sleeping girls. I've had it as long as I can remember (like before puberty even). Dunno what broke in my brain to give it to me, but it's there. My partner and I have an agreement on it where we specifically set times where I'm allowed to indulge in it with her. Very few VNs actually engage in the kind of sleep sex that I want to see. Most of the time it's a female character seeing the MC asleep and then jerking him off or something like the MC sees the girl asleep and just goes to do a boob touch or something like that. That's not what I'm into. So, if this game goes in the opposite direction and the MC is the one engaging and it's actually more than just a boob fondle or something, then I'm going to be into it (I haven't played yet, although I have downloaded). Different strokes for different folks.
BillCosby.jpg

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Seems this "update" only adjust this but I dont want to replay it again. Can you tell what the changes are ?
Sad to see no changes on other paths were done.
Basically just saying that she doesn't like it and tries to avoid him when she can. At the end of the day, she's probably still fucking him, just not as much? Like I said, if you weren't cool with it before, the changes won't change your mind.

As of Version: 0.2.0a, this no longer applies. Jessica never had sex with her boss.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes