Ren'Py The Haunting Nightmare [v0.3.2a] [Dofla Studio]

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

XGames69

Mar 10, 2023
The Haunting Nightmare [v0.3.1a] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 191mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

I cant download it.. please upload it on another host

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
How bad is the grind fest(sandbox) ? It seems bad but just an innocent question ❓ do you need money , working or anything of those stuff repeatable events just to move a bit the story
How is it ?

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
How bad is the grind fest(sandbox) ? It seems bad but just an innocent question ❓ do you need money , working or anything of those stuff repeatable events just to move a bit the story
How is it ?
It's not that grindy, and mostly it's not about money, but about improving your skills.

Skills - to make fights with shadows easier, you can fight with them even without improving skills I guess, but it's much harder.

Money - I only needed some additional money for one of the dark routes with Milf, but besides that can't remember anything... oh, I mean you can also use money to hire a couch to speed up skills improving, you can do it without her though, just a bit slower.

Reactions: AlexMpog

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
It's not that grindy, and mostly it's not about money, but about improving your skills.

Skills - to make fights with shadows easier, you can fight with them even without improving skills I guess, but it's much harder.

Money - I only needed some additional money for one of the dark routes with Milf, but besides that can't remember anything... oh, I mean you can also use money to hire a couch to speed up skills improving, you can do it without her though, just a bit slower.
Aham thanks for the fast reply that's quite the grind for me but everyone is different .
Thanks though have a nice weekend

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Aham thanks for the fast reply that's quite the grind for me but everyone is different .
Thanks though have a nice weekend

You are welcome.

The grind isn't all that bad tbf. It's on the lower spectrum for sandboxes.

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021

You are welcome.

The grind isn't all that bad tbf. It's on the lower spectrum for sandboxes.
I see but it is still a time consuming but thanks again though I'll try it latter just cuz of the renders

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Rendering wallpapers is a great way for me to enhance rendering techniques and choose better outfits for characters. Whose wallpapers would you like to see more of? Feel free to give me suggestions!

1719678399787.png 1719678403744.png

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheHauntingNightmare-0.3.2a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Haunting Nightmare [v0.3.2a] [Dofla Studio] - Compressed

Win/Linux [210 MB]
- - - -

Mac [195 MB]
- - - -

Dec 10, 2022
You suffer from a strange illness due to severe psychological trauma...

I will never understand why so many devs think "psychological trauma" and "spank game" go hand-in-hand.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes