Ren'Py The Haunting Nightmare [v0.3.2a] [Dofla Studio]

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Do I AGAIN need to start a new game? Cause it always ends after the update before without any new content... Getting tired of this.

Reactions: newbie99

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I like the game but the MC always appears in his underwear in all the scenes, even when he is visiting places and locations.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Now, you both know the deets of this conundrum: MC is effectively committed to a mental health clinic and is under strict and personal observation of the head doctor of the clinic. You do not question the uniform you are relegated as a patient or the fact that you are infected with the affliction that got you committed in the first place.

The answer applies to both these answer-less questions ... drop dead gorgeous doctor that patients drop their jaws to the floor for - something explored at neauseam in Grey Anatomy - heart-throbb patient nurses and doctors fall for - a kink vastly explored in a lot of movies and series - also in Grey Anatomy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Haunting Nightmare [v0.3.2a] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 210mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
The endless looping does nothing, no new storyline no new scenes just repeat the same scenes from whenever the previous update went up. Was there any work done on this update other than the looping feature? I checked the changelog and it says there is new content but have not found anything new in this update.
Agreed. I have seen some poorly made games before but this takes the cake. Complete waste of time

Reactions: CriticalDecision

Dofla Studio

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
Agreed. I have seen some poorly made games before but this takes the cake. Complete waste of time
I made Jane's side content which contain more than 100 images. Of course, if you didn't choose her storyline before, you wouldn't see it, but that's not my problem. Still, thanks for wasting time writing comments here.

smn743

Sep 20, 2020
I made Jane's side content which contain more than 100 images. If you didn't choose her storyline before, you wouldn't see it.
Dude update was fantastic, loved it personally, you can add necrophilia If you like, also I would love to see we use spray on all characters specifically the doctor and gym coach , and just a suggestion, when they are passed out open their mouths and let the MC Eyecheck them it’s super sexy

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes