Ren'Py The Haunting Nightmare [v0.3.2a] [Dofla Studio]

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Decent story so far, though I wasnt expecting the mc to have a fetish for raping sleeping "dolls". Sure you dont have to do this but the vaste majority of lewd content in this game is sleep rape yet there is no rape tag glad it can be avoided but why is there no tag after all this time? (yes I know there is a sleep sex tag but that is possible to be consensual, its not its rape.)

Last edited:

sleep dream

Jun 1, 2020
Decent story so far, though I wasnt expecting the mc to have a fetish for raping sleeping "dolls". Sure you dont have to do this but the vaste majority of lewd content in this game is sleep rape yet there is no rape tag glad it can be avoided but why is there no tag after all this time? (yes I know there is a sleep sex tag but that is possible to be consensual, its not its rape.)
First, 99% of sleep sex on this site is non-consensual sex, and the remaining 1% is forced to be modified by patreon site rules, and second, F95's tag description for sleep-sex is Sex act with someone who is unconscious/sleeping, do not add the rape tag for the same act. so your opinion is just your self-perception and does not mean the tag is wrong.
https://f95zone.to/threads/new-tag-discussion.168425/

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes