Reij

Jun 22, 2018
I'm not Notty, that's a different dev (Nottravis ).
The dev said at the beginning of the thread somewhere that they weren't using HS, but that it was by Illusion. PlayHome I think they said.
Just did a quick search and you're right (no surprise), a heavily modded version of Playhome. Back on page 5:
Hi all,

Thanks for the positive comments on the game. We’re very happy people seemed to enjoy it. I just wanted to answer a few recurring questions I’ve seen through comments.

Firstly, we absolutely intend to keep up development on this project. We have a functioning prototype of the main game and several storylines have been written and coded. We will be working very hard on this over the coming months. How quickly the next release comes out mostly depends on how well the Patreon campaign does and how much time we can afford to spend on this rather than the day jobs.

A second point is that this game is not made with Honey Select but rather with a heavily modded Playhome. A much overlooked game in my opinion.

Altos

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
You mean something like a clickable balls icon that slowly changes color overtime, and the more people click it, the more blue it turns?
Ouch! almost there pal :oops:, but I suggest you, tightening balls, just by dragging a hand cursor to save clicks, but much better including a spanking ass feature to each available character, on the game thread top, to make AltosandHerdone notice which ones are the most likable just by the color of their bare ass cheeks. :giggle:

227040_banner_5.04.png

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
My friend, I'm sure you're joking, if not, we're talking about a fictional pain rate system here in the thread not in the game, but at least you understood more than the dude who posted after you, those cocksucking protein supplements have made him blow out.
Well, playing along you, I would prefer this title, is more understandable.;)
View attachment 370461
Not everything is bad at all. I'm sure that this titles fight will give Dev some ideas for future sequels.
That will work once we get to anal! ...or at least anal cavity checks! I mean, they might be trying to hide contraband in there!!! :devilish:

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
The whole discussion about Lassorwhatevermaster is on the way to spam. :rolleyes:
(Ok waiting of new stuff is hard :coffee:)
The Game is was and will be for ever "The Headmaster"
and that is the name of next coming release 0.5A (may be here within more or less next 10 Days ?) :cool: So wait for it .
23470.jpg

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[UNITY][VN] Bonds of Blood [v1.0] [Svengali Productions]

Dhampir_the_Vampire_Sheet (1).jpg

Overview:
- In this game, you will be playing a dhampir, or half vampire. You work for the head vampire of the city as her enforcer, and will need to run around and solve her problems while having fun with as many other people as you like.

- You also have a ghoul, who is your servant. She has been with you since 1930 (this game takes place in 1999).

- There will be up to 5 main love interests for this game, along with up to over 40 various side and background characters to play with, including vampires, werewolves, hunters, and more, each with various levels of interaction. All of the adult scenes with all of the women in the game will be optional, all are an option and repeatable.

Thread Updated: 2020-02-15
Release Date: 2020-02-14
Developer: Svengali Productions , TheDevian
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English, German, French, Italian, and Danish
Voices: No

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
- - - - - -

821084.jpg 828130.jpg 472802_MEns_Room_NEw_Stalls_01b.jpg 2715152.jpg CaptainsDen01g.jpg Dhampir_the_Vampire_Sheet (1).jpg
Thanks TheDevian for developing and sharing.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes