mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Liz is one of the girls I've been looking forward to developing the story of since I started playing this game. It would be good to do otherstuff with Lucy too though – towards the end of the last update, I was deliberately leaving the house when she came to clean, just to avoid the loop (although that did give the opportunity to go off in a different loop, with Priti, if I wanted to).

rulerguy6

Nov 5, 2017
are you able to also post Version 0.16 Image Previews - Batch 2? I don't believe we've seen those yet.
I only subbed on T2, so I get access to the text posts, not the image posts unfortunately. I was just gonna wait for the actual release to change my membership.

Thanks for the repost of update #56! Now that you got a subscription to the Patreon, can you repost the full #55 one?

I reposted #55 here before; however, that one is from the copy which is unallowed to be shared publicly so I had to remove the post, unfortunately :(
Here's the repost of 55

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
Humor is one of my favorite things in a story and there very few shops who's writing is 5 out of 5 in that area. Caribdis (Once in a Lifetime and Eternum), Irphaeus (Waifu Academy) and DrPinkCake's Being a DIK are about it.

However... the writing in this title is freaking hysterical. I mean it's just non-stop and Altos and Herdone absolutely deserve a five star comedy rating. Many, many thanks for the great time I've had playing through your offering. Well done you!

ref1.jpg

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes