ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
I only just noted that I was maybe transgressing a bit by such a lengthy post about a different game, somehow while replying I got into the wrong mode. My apologies to headmasters who don't know AHITR and cannot understand what is said here at all.
You should have a very stern word with yourself and discipline some students as penance.;)

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
None of the polls have pulled away from the “authors vision”. Especially the last few. New outfits will be part of the story, he has ideas for how those could go, he built the options and lets the fans pick. As far as what girls get content, when voted on, it’s all from characters he created and we are simply choosing which one he wants to focus on. Are they all carbon fucking copies of the ideal attractive character? No. That would be boring. He has more opportunities to write different characters and most of the girls are very conventionally attractive.

TLDR. The polls don’t remove vision, and not everyone agrees with you on which characters are the most interesting.

Boblet

Apr 12, 2023
Regarding Nina, one of the next couple of updates is supposed to progress Faye's storyline/punishment mechanic and there is some foreshadowing within the current content that Faye and Nina's storylines may eventually intertwine.
I think the developer is aware of the need to get back to progressing the characters' storylines and the various plots. For example, Faye/Nina as I recall was originally supposed to drop Fall 2022. Then the Mole Rats tar baby came along and the Faye/Nina update has been bumped repeatedly since. That's frustrating, but hopefully the train is back on the track now, because there is lots and lots left to do! The developer has spoken at length on these issues recently (right here in this forum).

rgrtbrtbrtbr

Aug 8, 2016
It worth noting literally both previous updates progressed student stories. Two updates ago progressed the twins' story with Potts, and the last update progressed the stories of the people involved in the staff training.

I agree there's not a level of "baseline" content for each character, and I understand the frustration if one of your favorite characters doesn't even have punishment implemented yet.

And the same time, I personally prefer more in-depth story content, over a bare-bones "here's the public punishment, here's some spanking". Like I like the punishment system but it does feel a bit samey at times.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
And the same time, I personally prefer more in-depth story content, over a bare-bones "here's the public punishment, here's some spanking". Like I like the punishment system but it does feel a bit samey at times.
I can see this being one of the biggest headaches going forward for the dev. Trying to come up with a unique 'wrinkle' for each girls punishment mechanic to personalise it for each girl and make it relevant to their individual personality quirks and desires. Like Amy having a higher tolerance to pain, Priti's need to both rebel against and conform to the rules and Cassandra's ego and publicly humiliating her to name three examples that currently exist.

Last edited:

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
I guess the amount of characters makes it look like progress is being made slowly, because the majority of characters won't receive new scenes whereas only a few do. If your favourites don't happen to be among them, it is a bit frustrating. Since the dev cycle is rather slow, with only one or two updates a year, it makes it look like the game doesn't move in any direction.

I am not sure how once could adress this, since the dev is clearly transparent about his work and his progress. Maybe it will take a few years to finish everything, but I have been following this game for years and will continue to do so. If there is anything to complain about it is that the pacing of the game has been rather slow in the beginning and went from zero to a hundred in one single update. It felt a bit rushed, IMHO, but other than that the game is one of the better ones out there.

Reactions: Soobaroo and splamo

Soobaroo

Sep 15, 2023
I am not sure how once could adress this, since the dev is clearly transparent about his work and his progress. Maybe it will take a few years to finish everything, but I have been following this game for years and will continue to do so.
My prediction is 4-5 more years, but it's like divination from Priti's tea leaves at this point.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
From all, I read, it's quite sure, that it won't. There will be some stuff with Samantha and some stuff with the group medical.
Plus I believe content for Faye, Liz, the Twins (and maybe Alice) starting their individual punishment systems is planned to be added before chapter 3 starts although I also believe that, though this will be playable immediately for those who've been playing each update consecutively, if you were to start a new game it will be interwoven between the start of chapter 2 and the start of the Naked Mole Rat event.

Reactions: rgrtbrtbrtbr

telgalad

Nov 2, 2021
I am wondering if some of the punishment systems being implemented will be woven into the existing game in a backtrack fashion or not. I would love more content in chapter 1 even... But then i tend to replay the entire game once a year or so.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes