gargamel44

May 11, 2023
I think I fucked up my Amy path by changing variables. At some point it stopped advancing so I had to force some to continue. Do you have any advice to redo her shit properly without fucking up everything? Rn I'm in a point where even if I have the chastity underwear a scene triggers that doesn't let you advance because she hasn't worn it before.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think I fucked up my Amy path by changing variables. At some point it stopped advancing so I had to force some to continue. Do you have any advice to redo her shit properly without fucking up everything? Rn I'm in a point where even if I have the chastity underwear a scene triggers that doesn't let you advance because she hasn't worn it before.
It is hard enough to correctly advance storylines and similar by console/game save manipulation from a clean game. I would guess if you already changed some stuff, it is impossible to know how far it has spread, so probably you are screwed with that, sorry.

You can of course try playing around with the in game cheat engine.

Reactions: TheDevian

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
It is hard enough to correctly advance storylines and similar by console/game save manipulation from a clean game. I would guess if you already changed some stuff, it is impossible to know how far it has spread, so probably you are screwed with that, sorry.

You can of course try playing around with the in game cheat engine.
Do you think I should start over? The issue is that I think Amy's path is bugged because the lotion never pops up in the online shop.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Do you think I should start over? The issue is that I think Amy's path is bugged because the lotion never pops up in the online shop.
It definitely does pop up in the shop, you just have to wait for the right point in the game. I seem to remember thinking I should be able to buy it but having to wait, but it was a while ago and I can't remember the specifics. I was definitely able to buy it though, and complete the storyline.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
I may be wrong but I thought the lotion turning up in the store was related to Rachels storyline. IIRC you spy on Rachel's room and Maxine uses it on her after one of Rachel's punishments.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I may be wrong but I thought the lotion turning up in the store was related to Rachels storyline. IIRC you spy on Rachel's room and Maxine uses it on her after one of Rachel's punishments.
This sounds about right, yes. I think maybe if you play it a different way, you can see this scene first, and get the lotion to show in the shop, but you then can't use it until you progress Amy's part. Maybe that's what I was thinking of, as I know there felt like a slight disconnect somehow.

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
Alright, I'm going to redo the thing and look at the walkthrough closely so I don't commit the same mistakes. Ty

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
Hmmm I read the walkthrough and I remember doing the steps right, and the ointment still didn't appear in the shop. I believe it's a bug since I exhausted all I could do when I was playing in order to get it, and after not accomplishing it I was forced to change variables. I think since then Rachel's and Amy's quests got fucked up. I'll try to see if I can fix it.

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
Finally managed to do it right, I don't know what I did differently lol. Deeply saddened by the lack of content, I thought this game was up for a while? It doesn't seem to have a quarter of content that games like Harem Hotel have. Anyway I'm hooked so I'll wait for the next updates :p

rulerguy6

Nov 5, 2017
Can someone share latest development update please
I subbed to check it out and it turns out the release date is going to be more than a month a way. Feels bad but eh I'm fine supporting the dev for an extra month. They do good work

Development Update 56

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
I subbed to check it out and it turns out the release date is going to be more than a month a way. Feels bad but eh I'm fine supporting the dev for an extra month. They do good work
are you able to also post Version 0.16 Image Previews - Batch 2? I don't believe we've seen those yet.

Reactions: chronox42

CuteLilNori

Sep 10, 2022

Development Update 56

Hey guys,

I am pleased to report that version 0.16 is in the final stages now. I have completed the vast majority of the script work and storyboarding and I have moved on to the final rendering stage. The good news is that the update is going to be our biggest yet, the bad news is I am going to have to make you all wait just a little longer. I am setting the release date for the beta version as August 9th. The update will mainly star Samantha and Liz. However, Sally and Lucy will also get a fair bit of screen time. Plus, we’ll see a little bit of all the girls during the new group medical scene.

Samantha will have the most content in version 0.16.

My original plan for version 0.16 was to make a small update for late spring, instead we are heading towards a big update in the summer. I am sure you all understand this is a creative project and estimating timeframes is difficult. However, I was very off this time and I think you are all still owed an explanation. I started work on version 0.16 by creating a fun scene I wrote last year featuring Liz and Samantha. I knew I needed to write a bit extra for both characters to fit in before that scene. However, I made the mistake of assuming that wouldn’t be too difficult. Writing the missing parts started off well, however, I soon found myself hitting a wall creatively. In particular, I found myself stuck with Samantha’s content. I had about 10,000 words written but I wasn’t happy with it and I found myself going round in circles in my head. This happens to me from time to time and whenever I find myself stuck, I just move onto something else then come back to it later. After having a problem in the back of my mind for a while it usually solves itself. So, I moved on to making a short Mykock’s manor special, then I made a bunch of content for the cafeteria, then I worked on the medicals for a bit. All of which had already been in the back of my mind for a long time, and which needed to be done at some point anyway. Eventually, I figured out where I was going wrong with Samantha’s content (I hadn’t been clear and consistent with the character’s motivations) and I managed to push my way through the part I was stuck on. I’m pleased to say the reworked script is great, however, it's also way longer than I initially intended. So, that is how my plan for a quick update went out the window and instead I'm in the final stages of a big one.

Those of you who have been supporting me for a while will know that this isn’t the first time I’ve been in this exact situation. My software manager has been telling me for a while that I should give up trying to push myself to make quick updates and to switch to roughly six monthly releases on a permanent basis; in order to give myself time to account for any hurdles, creative or otherwise. I fully agree with him and he’s got every right to tell me “I told you so” (which he politely did already). The truth is, my reasons for wanting to make a quick update were entirely self centered. I was hoping to get an update out in the spring and then spend the summer months writing version 0.17 outside in the sunshine. Instead, I have mistimed everything and now I need to spend the entirety of my June and July chained to my desk taking all the final renders for 0.16. Such is life though and at least I got a bit of writing time outside a few weeks back. Plus, I may have finally learned my lesson. Version 0.17 will need to have Faye and the twins' punishment systems, so there is no chance of a quick update anyway.

The headmaster will need to make some difficult decisions in order to earn Samantha’s trust.

Now, speaking of Samantha’s content, I had to make some changes to earlier parts of the game to make everything work. There was also a huge gap which needed to be explained, between the first date with Samantha (available from the beginning of chapter 1) and Patricia’s job interview early on in Chapter 2. Apart from a few lines here and there, I generally avoid tinkering with old parts of the script. However, I couldn’t see a way around it this time. Don’t worry though, there will be absolutely no need to start a new save. I created a couple of extra short scenes specifically for old saves to bring everyone back to the same place. Basically, Samantha will become concerned that dating her boss might negatively affect her professional reputation. So, she will turn down a second date until you get to know her better during chapter 2.

The headmaster will finally get to visit Sally in her apartment

In the comment section for my last dev update, someone asked if we would finally get to see Sally’s apartment in the next version. The answer to that question is yes, we will. It will only be one short scene with about 30 renders (featuring Sally and Izzy). However, now that it is all set up, I expect I will be writing plenty more scenes for that location in the future.

So, in summary, I am in the final stages of our biggest update yet, and I am setting a release date for the beta version as August 9th (to our $10 and up patrons), with a main release (to our $5 and up patrons) August 16th and a public release on September 13th.

Altos
Thanks for the repost of update #56! Now that you got a subscription to the Patreon, can you repost the full #55 one?

I reposted #55 here before; however, that one is from the copy which is unallowed to be shared publicly so I had to remove the post, unfortunately :(

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes