Noodles

Jul 24, 2017
Going hold off on this update...I think I'll wait until after the patch/fix version is released before getting it. I enjoy what the dev is doing here, so I'm not complaining. Once the patch/fix is out, might even just start a new game. I don't mind grinding back through it all again.

AshLoo

May 6, 2018
Does anyone else see the irony here?
1st - "Haley Smith :Finish the Headmasters quest."
I follow this path
Result: the lake stuck by error.

2nd - "erkper :It means just keep playing and watch the dev script a solution for you."
After the 1st failed, I open the event cheat and there is a screen you can open old headmaster's safe to get photo. But I checked everyday (almost 4 weeks). Then, I follow the path
Result: OK, I gonna wait for a solution ...

3rd - "Lost gamerI have finished the quests but still don't get a vote on punishments. Any thoughts?"
Suddenly, one guy pop-up and said he did the mission, sure I ask him how solve the quest.

OR Sticks n' Stones u got better idea?

Aug 7, 2019
I follow this path

2nd - "erkper :It means just keep playing and watch the dev script a solution for you."
After the 1st failed, I open the event cheat and there is a screen you can open old headmaster's safe to get photo. But I checked everyday (almost 4 weeks). Then, I follow the path

3rd - "Lost gamerI have finished the quests but still don't get a vote on punishments. Any thoughts?"
Suddenly, one guy pop-up and said he did the mission, sure I ask him how solve the quest.

The "irony" is simply in the words you chose to describe your situation, not what you are trying to accomplish! Step away from it and you may see that.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
I follow this path

SO I put up a patch that fixes the mission. https://f95zone.to/threads/the-headmaster-v0-5-1-altos-and-herdone.23470/post-2310129

Reactions: TheDevian

1zaza1

Oct 22, 2017
Haley Smith So I found the file scripts.rpa (not a coder, so sue me). Now I'll just make my changes in a copy of the file and post it here. I think that'll make patching things easier for the dev and for you?

EDIT: Or maybe just the relevant bits. Holy shit, this is a long file.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Haley Smith

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Haley Smith So I found the file scripts.rpa (not a coder, so sue me). Now I'll just make my changes in a copy of the file and post it here. I think that'll make patching things easier for the dev and for you?

EDIT: Or maybe just the relevant bits. Holy shit, this is a long file.
That's exactly what I do. Look at my signature use that program (unren). They finally fixed it.
Use 3. Then use a code editor. (I use atom because I like it, though it takes some setup)
Get error. Read error. Go to that part of the code. Make change, get yelled at, fix change, get yelled at, repeat until you can run the game through the error. Done.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
So annoying to have a bug in the release when I can't do anything about it. Make me very sad. :(Sounds like it is just one missing = in one line of code which makes it impossible to complete Ruth's quest. Must have made the error while I was fixing a different bug there. I'll just have to try not to let it spoil my weekend away with the family.

dragon608

Mar 17, 2018
You need to speak to the groundskeeper at the lake which is where this is a bug in this version. Options are to play the beta version, apply the patch mentioned in the thread earlier or wait until Sunday and I'll be issuing a fix.
thank you ill wait for sunday dont want to mess with the game

Reactions: TheDevian

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
You need to speak to the groundskeeper at the lake which is where this is a bug in this version. Options are to play the beta version, apply the patch mentioned in the thread earlier or wait until Sunday and I'll be issuing a fix.
Don't worry I will have patches out so everyone can enjoy. You can use them to so Your not having to spend 5 hours fixing them.

4.50 star(s) 249 Votes