TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I have finished the quests but still don't get a vote on punishments. Any thoughts?
I am in the same spot, I had assumed that part was not in yet.
So annoying to have a bug in the release when I can't do anything about it. Make me very sad. :(Sounds like it is just one missing = in one line of code which makes it impossible to complete Ruth's quest. Must have made the error while I was fixing a different bug there. I'll just have to try not to let it spoil my weekend away with the family.
Hope you have a good time.

I do want to add my thanks for making the new Miss.Pott's scene repeatable. It's nice.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Besides the lake, I can't implement any kind of rules even though I did all of the staff's quests. Anyone know how to fix that?

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

The Headmaster [v0.5.1] [Altos and Herdone] - Original Size: 1.62 GB

Download Win (430 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Once you add sex(with animations of course, otherwise it's just a sex games with pictures, and I can google pictures if I want to. Sex games without animation are just a waste of space) this game will be perfect. Right now it's just a waste of space. here's hoping for better future updates.

Reactions: cooldude33

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
Hi,
can any of you guys help me out?
I'm stuck with two quest points.
Once in my main quest and once in a quest by Sally Newmann
main quest
Quest: A Man´s Work
"Earn three influence points from Miss Newmann"

Sally Newmann
Quest: Sally learns the ropes
"Convice the schoolboard to allow you to confiscate clothing that does not fit school uniforms policy"

What do I have to do on these two quests?

All other quests are done so far.
Because Sally's quest is still open, I can't unlock "Corporal Punishment" at the weekly meeting.

SeppelSpa

Aug 22, 2019
Hi, love the game! At the board meeting I´m not even able to try changing the rules. Is there a button or so I must press for Voting?

jeii

Feb 18, 2018
the bug that i found is that i did the Priti photoshoot event and it wasnt unlucked in the Event log is there any solution?

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
the bug that i found is that i did the Priti photoshoot event and it wasnt unlucked in the Event log is there any solution?
Have you done BOTH photoshoots? The first one in her school uniform, and the second one in the swimsuits? The event only unlocks if you decide to "trick her" at the first photoshoot, you then buy the swimwear samples, and then do the second photoshoot.

4.50 star(s) 249 Votes