a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Maybe I missed something ... when will be the update ?
Yes you missed it and its been posted 2-3 time now.

Release Schedule
Version 0.2 is nearing completion. Our revised release date is the 16th March for our $5 dollar (and above) patrons, with a public release one month later.

Reactions: qq47

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
This game is really, really good. Please don't make me wait 30+ days to play its update! I'm not a patron... I would be if I could.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Be patient. There is an very old tale: What takes a very long time is becoming very well at last!
And : actually now isn`t the ending of all days evening. LOL

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Be patient. There is an very old tale: What takes a very long time is becoming very well at last!
And : actually now isn`t the ending of all days evening. LOL
:unsure:But I allthough open this page the 5th time since morning :p:p:p :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: curiously and a little impatient looking for the new versions link :whistle::coffee::coffee::coffee: :coffee::coffee: And I certainly will repeating this the next days/weeks randomly untill it is online . Hahahaha

Reactions: iMagnor
Jun 30, 2018
Half and hour ago Altos said:

Old saves won't work as I had to recode a lot of the intro to make the replay feature work. Not to worry though as when you start a new game it will give you the option to jump straight to the new content. Just putting the finishing touches on the game now. Got to compress the images and give it one last quick play through to make sure there are no major bugs. Hopefully just another couple of hours.
And also I think that this photo belongs here :D

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018
here is the link have fun

Changelog:

Added in 0.2:
  • Game now runs indefinitely on a weekly cycle.
  • Added quest for the science teacher
  • Added quest for the English teacher
  • Added quest for maths teacher
  • Introduced weekly board meetings with the option to introduce a new rule.
  • Added a new main quest linking these together. Complete all the objectives to trigger something good.
  • Created some base events for current available actions (teaching a class, coaching a sports lesson, patrolling the halls, doing paperwork and spying on the girls). These are mostly quite short at the moment and will be expanded upon with more options as the game develops.
  • Added lots of small interactions with characters around the school.

whynothere

Apr 26, 2017
Changelog?
From the previous page:
Added in 0.2:

• Game now runs indefinitely on a weekly cycle.
  • Added quest for the science teacher
  • Added quest for the English teacher
  • Added quest for maths teacher
  • Introduced weekly board meetings with the option to introduce a new rule.
  • Added a new main quest linking these together. Complete all the objectives to trigger something good.
  • Created some base events for current available actions (teaching a class, coaching a sports lesson, patrolling the halls, doing paperwork and spying on the girls). These are mostly quite short at the moment and will be expanded upon with more options as the game develops.
  • Added lots of small interactions with characters around the school.

Reactions: iMagnor and wep
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes