junito

May 27, 2017
Lots of images of what looks like priti questline in the game folder but cant find in game, those are aready in?

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
beware with the cheats. if you put the cheats, the spanking crushes the game or it doesnt let you finish it and show error

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
How do you keep the grades and discipline up? The random events aren't enough.

Also, teaching a class gets an error.

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
This is quite good, I just wished less teachers had ugly nail polish. Can't understand why so many devs slap it on whenever they can, I find it repulsive :s. It gives witch hands and I just can't stand it, too bad some were very cute. Luckily most of the students don't have the same treatment.

Other than that I live the mix between the other open world school coruption games that have little direction in the story telling, and a more scripted storytelling, so far this semes to have the best of both world.

Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017
Great update, but getting an error late game in .2.1 update after uniform inspections are approved. Tuesday morning when talking to Priti in the class hallway
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'tuesday_morning_hallway'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2328, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2517, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 4236, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 44, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 818, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1229, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1746, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1746, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 44, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 4236, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1164, in script
  File "C:\Users\Jesse\Desktop\Graphics Resources\TheHeadmaster-0.2.1-pc\TheHeadmaster-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1633, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Jesse\Desktop\Graphics Resources\TheHeadmaster-0.2.1-pc\TheHeadmaster-0.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'tuesday_morning_hallway'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
The Headmaster 0.2
Sat Mar 16 20:27:53 2019

Reactions: Shahawk and Scrot

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
2.1 (or 2.0) keeps crashing on me when i disaplin debby for bullying a girl in the hall

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Tons of errors here with the new update and I keep running into them. It looks like you have to start a new game to get around it.

Reactions: shurimaes

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Oh hell yeah, another udSate! Since I actually got a job this is the first one in ages I wanted to actually support. I wish this dev the best of luck.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
after playing through all the content i gotta say, this game is quite good so far! a lot of characters have a strong resemblence to characters from hentaihighschool (HHS) while the gameplay itself is a bit of a mix between HHS and ashford academy. graphics also look like a modded and enhanced version illusions engine honey select (which is a plus, 'cause i'm getting sick of vanilla honey select). bugs and typos were quite scarce. in fact i was only able to find one bug (right after the first spanking in school - two green buttons were still visible after the punishment). looks like a grand 4 star game for me, kudos! can't wait for future updates.

Reactions: Enough and waffel

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
Worked for me, except when trying to inspect Priti (Note: Liked the joke with the name...would have made it myself, if the writer hadn't already)...got a crash there and had to rollback :(

Otherwise this is one of the better newer games on here IMHO :) - Can't wait for an update (I am hoping to get rid of the maths guy...don't much care for him...but the prudish inspector? Yeah, I'd love to "investigate" her more (prudish people often are quite repressed in RL or do stuff you don't expect in their off-time!))

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes