Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Scroll your mouse wheel up and restart, I don't know how you messed that up, it literally tells you want to do.
Hands on head.
Frisk.
Spank.
Spank ruler.
Over knees.
Rub.

If it sis where I think it is.

Reactions: TheDevian

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Your welcome, it is also pretty much how it goes from there.
Except hand spank then paddle when you get it, instead of hand and ruler, at least that is what worked for me.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Does anybody know what i have to do here ?
Do you play the actual release 0.5.4public ?
It looks to me your terms in horniness , discipline and influence may be a "little bit" too high.
Possible in normal play efforts are horniness 3 and influence at maximum 12, you have horny 52 and influence 84 ( as to be seen in background).
Be honest to yourself, you may cheated in a way too much. So you may although missed to unlock some events in play and to end some important quests before. ;)
Which quests are open to be done in you game at this standing?
For better help please post a save of this standing
or
reduce influence to 4 and try a change for the rule at next fridays conference.

@I'm Not Thea Lundgren!: you are right if the problem is to end all Ruth and Sally quests, but I think here is only the problem to confiscate the skirts before punishments and not to allow HM to spank himself.

Last edited:

Shahawk

Sep 1, 2018
My question is in the subsequent chapters even though we have new girls and quest will we still be able to interact or punish those from previous chapters???

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
My question is in the subsequent chapters even though we have new girls and quest will we still be able to interact or punish those from previous chapters???
Yes, the 'chapters' are really just to help me with the writing so that I know that certain rules will have been unlocked, events seen etc before new girls appear in the office. That way I don't need to write thousands of dialogue options depending where the player is with the story. All the old girls will still be available and, as much as possible, I'll continue to expand on their punishments sytems and add new levels and rewards etc.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Will it still be one game, or do you mean chapters like DMD Melody where it is 3 games?.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Will it still be one game, or do you mean chapters like DMD Melody where it is 3 games?.
It will still be one game and if you missed stuff from chapter one you won't have lost out on the chance to play it. Like I said, it's really just a major checkpoint that will trigger a whole new set of events, new girls to be punished, new dialogue options for the girls around the school etc. Perhaps at some stage I may need to split the game up to control the file size but I'll worry about that later.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Altos has been posting some information on his discord channel about the estimated release time and what we can expect from the release.

In reply to someone asking when they can expect the release tomorrow, Altos said:
Late tomorrow evening european time I expect. Going to be making content to the last minute as always.
Late evening (say, 10pm central European time) would be about 1pm PST/ 4pm EST.

Altos also gave some brief updates about the release:
Not going to get quite as far as I planned for Rachel and a couple of the final scenes will have to wait until the main release the following week. Definitely not going to delay any further. There will still be plenty to play through.
In terms of content, the good news is:
There is a big shower scene in the dorms this update
...because more scenes with hot wet naked girls are always welcome :)

But the sad news (at least for me) was about Samantha :cry::
I have some scenes written, coded and storey boarded for Samantha but I'm behind with the rendering. I'm contemplating doing a mini update again for all the scenes that got cut and won't make it in for the release next wekend.
Oh well, if I can't get my date with Samantha and her sister yet, I'll just have to console myself with corrupting Rachel... and the big classroom spanking scene.... and the new shower scene...

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes