ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
as soon as I load class punishment and then this really long one which pretty much breaks the game I spammed ignored like 20 times
That may be enough this time, but for the future, an easier way than going through the effort of PrintScreen and uploading is to use the Copy BBcode option when you get a traceback screen and then paste it here inside a spoiler (so it can be collapsed and expanded and won't make scrolling past a pain in the ass for other users). It'll only really do some good posting it here though if the dev is a member, you could then tag the dev if you really want to make sure they see it. In the case of this game, AltosandHerdone is indeed a member you could tag, but since TheDevian already tagged them you'll probably get their attention now anyway.

Reactions: Saber1995

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
and raise her to level 6, then her classroom scene changes - you'll get the original scene where she's bullying Lucy instead. (Which doesn't really make sense once she's a prefect.)
That happens with Cassandra too (at some level) In her punishment scene after you have enforce the rule that you can spank the girls yourself if you choose to punish her in the classroom she keeps her skirt and u don't gain any discipline points.

both say that to raise Rachel to level 2 you need to either pass the remove skirts rule or buy a camera. However, I run out of action points if I try to use the camera. (Using the exact order in Altos' mini-walkthrough, I end up with 3 pain and pleasure, but only 2 humiliation.) Am I just being stupid here?
You aren't the only one. I tried leveling her up using only the camera and had the same problem. I figured something was off and passed the skirt remove- rule and got it right.

I have already metioned that if you choose to spank Rachel yourself and tried to rub her pussy the image shows a topless Sally doing the fingering... and I dunno if u have noticed (and maybe I am mistaken 'cause the whole scene was so f:)cking great that it was a blur and I hadn't have time to replay it) but in the multiple spanking scene Debbie has a snack bag on her table (maybe cookies, I dunno) and the package is green, but there's a scene when that bag turns light blue. Tell me it wasn't only me who saw that? (or recommend a good therapist)

Reactions: Phil5k

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
That may be enough this time, but for the future, an easier way than going through the effort of PrintScreen and uploading is to use the Copy BBcode option when you get a traceback screen and then paste it here inside a spoiler (so it can be collapsed and expanded and won't make scrolling past a pain in the ass for other users). It'll only really do some good posting it here though if the dev is a member, you could then tag the dev if you really want to make sure they see it. In the case of this game, AltosandHerdone is indeed a member you could tag, but since TheDevian already tagged them you'll probably get their attention now anyway.
should I wait or am I better off restarting?

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
Thanks - I saw that post, but it only seemed to be about making sure you get the extra +1 humiliation when you put Rachel over the knee. But I don't think that's my issue.

At Level 1 (trying to raise to Level 2), you get 6 Action Points.

Remove cardigan and tie = 0 humil.
Hands on Head + Camera = 1 AP (Humil 1)
Over desk and hand/ruler spanking = 2 AP (pain 3).
At this point you've got 3 APs left and have a total of Humil=1, Pain=3.

Putting her over the knee (1 humil) and applying the ointment (2 pleasure, -1 pain), hand spanking (1 pain) and massaging the buttocks (1 pleasure) takes 3 AP and gives you a total of 1 humil and 3 pleasure.

At this point you have no APs, and you have a total of Pain 3, Pleasure 3 but only 2 humil.

:confused: :unsure: o_O ????
Not sure if I 100% understand, but I think you should be able to take off her skirt at that point. Not just the cardigan and tie. Also, you cannot press the 1st option of cardigan and tie, then go to skirt. You should press the remove skirt option from the start for extra points in humiliation.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
I don't even know how to do that I don't have his discord but i could post links etc
Give a try posting your failiur tracebacks here in this thread.
The devs are allthough active reading members of this board.
They´re thankfull reacting on our posts and use them often contructively for bugfixes and changings when possible..

I am very pleased we got the devs trust and have this wunderfull possibility to let us be betatesters of releases they originally made for their patreons and not for broad public. (y)

Last edited:

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
<spoiler>
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "game/updater.rpy", line 419, in <module>
NameError: name 'update_check10' is not defined
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "monday.rpyc", line 1206, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 4344, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 279, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 1775, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 809, in script call
File "replay.rpyc", line 617, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 66, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 2593, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 2804, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 1764, in script call
File "replay.rpyc", line 841, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 798, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 1330, in script call
File "updater.rpyc", line 567, in script call
File "updater.rpyc", line 419, in script
File "C:\Users\jamal\Desktop\boss\TheHeadmaster-0.6.1Beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\jamal\Desktop\boss\TheHeadmaster-0.6.1Beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2039, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\jamal\Desktop\boss\TheHeadmaster-0.6.1Beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2032, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596
The Headmaster 0.6.1Beta
Tue Dec 17 00:22:29 2019
<spoiler>

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
<spoiler>
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "monday.rpyc", line 1206, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 279, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 1775, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 809, in script call
File "replay.rpyc", line 617, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 2593, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 1764, in script call
File "replay.rpyc", line 841, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 798, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 1330, in script call
File "updater.rpyc", line 567, in script call
File "updater.rpyc", line 419, in script
File "C:\Users\jamal\Desktop\boss\TheHeadmaster-0.6.1Beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\jamal\Desktop\boss\TheHeadmaster-0.6.1Beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2039, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\jamal\Desktop\boss\TheHeadmaster-0.6.1Beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2032, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596
The Headmaster 0.6.1Beta
Tue Dec 17 00:22:29 2019
<spoiler>
use [] as brackets for the spoiler tag not <> :)

Reactions: TheDevian

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
ok I got the codes but no idea how to spoiler it
Look at the bar above the reply area. You will see 3 dots followed by a down arrow. Hover over it and it should say "Insert". Click on it and it should give you a list of things you can insert including Spoilers.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
That happens with Cassandra too (at some level) In her punishment scene after you have enforce the rule that you can spank the girls yourself if you choose to punish her in the classroom she keeps her skirt and u don't gain any discipline points.
Good catch. I've done some testing and it seems to happen once you pass the "strip to underwear" rule at the school board. Sally will spank the girl but you don't get any points. I know that Altos is looking at the classroom punishment scenes (to add the renders for you spanking the girls yourself etc) so I'm hopeful he'll be fixing that bug shortly.

in the multiple spanking scene Debbie has a snack bag on her table (maybe cookies, I dunno) and the package is green, but there's a scene when that bag turns light blue. Tell me it wasn't only me who saw that? (or recommend a good therapist)
You were looking at the tables during that scene? Trust me, my attention was elsewhere :p

But I've just checked. There there are 2 of them - a green one on Donna's desk and a blue one behind her, on the desk of one of the twins. Not a bug, but you still need a therapist if you thought that was the most interesting part of that scene :D

Reactions: erkper

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Not sure if I 100% understand, but I think you should be able to take off her skirt at that point. Not just the cardigan and tie. Also, you cannot press the 1st option of cardigan and tie, then go to skirt. You should press the remove skirt option from the start for extra points in humiliation.
Thanks for trying to help. When you're trying to raise Rachel from Level 1 to Level 2, if you look at the Student Quest for Rachel (point #2), it says "either purchase a digital camera or convince the school board to allow skirts to be removed". That suggests it should be possible to raise Rachel from Level 1 to 2 just by using the camera, and without passing the remove skirts rule. The mini-walkthrough that Altos posted suggested that same.

But what I found (and yuserneim as well) was that while we could get Rachel to Level 2 using the remove skirts rule, we couldn't do it just using the camera.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
You were looking at the tables during that scene? Trust me, my attention was elsewhere :p

But I've just checked. There there are 2 of them - a green one on Donna's desk and a blue one behind her, on the desk of one of the twins. Not a bug, but you still need a therapist if you thought that was the most interesting part of that scene :D
Hey, I happen to be a big cookie fan. I need to check that scene again, y'know... to check what flavor those cookies are. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Phil5k

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Hey, I happen to be a big cookie fan. I need to check that scene again, y'know... to check what flavor those cookies are. ;)
Those items are part of the new classroom model and I couldn't get rid of them. Had to position all the desks around them so that those fucking milk cartons weren't just floating in the middle of the room.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Guys, could anyone who had the rollback issue please post a copy of their save game and also tell me which version they last played? I haven't been able to cause the crash myself and I can't figure out whats causing for some people only.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Those items are part of the new classroom model and I couldn't get rid of them. Had to position all the desks around them so that those fucking milk cartons weren't just floating in the middle of the room.
oh! they're milk... lol. Well, that scene (and all the update) is superb. Mad props to you.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes