yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
My only issue is the introduction of the new student, variety is good but there already a lot of students available, wouldn't it be better to add more content for them?
I am at the other side of the spectrum, it seems. I am very much looking forward for Zoey, Arabella, Olivia and Jasmine to arrive and add some more flavor to the game. Plus more content on Ada.

ai...

May 30, 2019
How do you increase the pleasure during the punishments? I've got somewhat far in the game but during punishments like punishing debbie it tells me you're so close to leveling up your punishment with her would you like to try again. And if you can only get her pleasure up to a 2 at most by her getting frisked and messaged. I don't understand how to get that up to a 4. Can anyone help I'm stuck at that part.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
I agree not being able to fuck any of the students STILL is really disappointing, to be honest.
My opinon, play an other game than this , if you are missing to corpulate with all female characters in the plot.

Try if you like for instance "Cure my adiction" instead , ok "only" 5 females in game but as you prefer, all to penetrate by the MC.

For heavens sake! This game´s main storyline is the education of girls not their sexual exploitation.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
How do you increase the pleasure during the punishments? I've got somewhat far in the game but during punishments like punishing debbie it tells me you're so close to leveling up your punishment with her would you like to try again. And if you can only get her pleasure up to a 2 at most by her getting frisked and messaged. I don't understand how to get that up to a 4. Can anyone help I'm stuck at that part.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/12/508171_Headmaster_Walkthrough_v062.txt

see if that helps.

Reactions: Phil5k

1zaza1

Oct 22, 2017
Just finished playing the game from the beginning (again!) I absolutely love the new bits.

A few random comments about them:

1. Sam's date was just perfect! Her personality really shows on it.

(1.1. Red is now my favorite color. Damn, she looked good on that dress!)

2. Nice tease throwing Arabella on it. I don't remember if she was one of the three girls selected to enroll in the school (I don't think so?) I remember Zoey and Ada, but even if she wasn't the third one I still enjoyed her cameo. Dev said all of the girls who weren't voted on the top three were gonna have small roles and he's starting to deliver, as usual (We saw Tia too) And, as much as some might despise the idea of a highly religious girl entering the school, it does have some appeal to me (even if I'm an atheist myself) I immediately imagine her being the key to turn around your relationship with Ruth and I also imagined the comedy relief it could be if she were to interact with Chang. Looking forward to see if she gets in and if it only was a tease, I'm okay with that too.

3. The game left the door open for the HM visiting Sam's house and helping the girls reparing the house. A whole lot of shenanigans could happen there. (Another great tease)

4. Sam being a naughty girl and getting spanked? That's a bit of information she didn't share with you when you asked her about her studies the first time. Again, it opens the door to a whole lot of stuff. (I would have love to have a follow up the next day, tho. Like the headmaster asking her about her misdeeds and her spankings)

5. Lilly is hot and all, but I have to say that the men on that town are blind if they prefered Lilly over Sam.
Sam > Lilly a hundred times, imo.

6. The best part of the update imo, were all those interactions with Rachel asking her about what she thought about her classmates. It opened a few doors. I'm very much looking forward to see what kind of things you can trade with Harriet and how is that gonna explode in her face and she's gonna end up punished for it. Also, Donna showing her true colors and another tease about Nina? ... 10/10

(6.1: If Harriet is capable of getting stuff why didn't she get Liz some panties, huh? also was she the one who got Charlotte her cigarretes? I guess we'll see.)
(6.2: Those bits with Lucy were really interesting... especially the first one. Foreshadowing her weakness, maybe?)

7. I need more on Ada too! So far the only student who hasn't seen naked. I wonder if this story with the twins is going anywhere, like Louise trying to get even, dragging Mary again, getting caught then punished and Ada is there to register all, or if it's another story all together. Is she gonna get punished too? so many options, I love it!!

8. I'm interested in the Boner rule IF doesn't include Wilson... please don't punish us, we don't need to see that.. Is Jimmy considered in this rule? It says male students (there aren't any) and teachers and Jimmy ain't any of those.

9. Rachel is really dedicated, the poor thing. Grabbing ur stuff with both hands!

10. I know is not directly related to v. 6.2, but Charlotte looked uber cute with her loose hair, I would love to see it more often.

11. Looking forward to see if Ms. Swallows comes back for training.

12. Also not related to this update in particular but I just wanted to show a few examples of this game's great writing that may have gone unnoticed:

Example 1 : Headmaster: "Good afternoon my esteemed educational colleagues and honourable representatives of his Majesty’s Government."

The game says is in the future, so the Queen might be dead by now. Gives the game a touch of reality right off the bat.

Example 2: Headmaster: "What’s the matter cat got your tongue?" Foreshadowing what would happen to Rachel all along?

Example 3: Faye: "Guys this isn’t funny anymore. Come on you know I can’t remember the code! Let me back in!" Remeber why Faye arrived late to Miss Pott's lesson, right? Brilliant!

(This is why I'm always reading the whole dialogues.)

Also, I was looking forward for typos to report and since I was playing the game again. I'll report what I found later.
I agree with absolutely everything here. This was a fantastic update. Miss Potts is now and for always my favorite, but I'm looking forward to more from Ada, Donna, the waitress girl and Ms. Swallows.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
I am about to quit, the main quest is LITERALLY incompletable. I have visited Miss Potts class 2 times a day, every day, for 2 in-game weeks, and NOT ONCE does anyone ever misbehave. Yet, I can't train her anymore because I am told I need to observe her in class. So in short, the question is actually, literally, impossible to complete because the event flag never fucking triggers.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I am about to quit, the main quest is LITERALLY incompletable. I have visited Miss Potts class 2 times a day, every day, for 2 in-game weeks, and NOT ONCE does anyone ever misbehave. Yet, I can't train her anymore because I am told I need to observe her in class. So in short, the question is actually, literally, impossible to complete because the event flag never fucking triggers.
You need to pass the very strict uniform rule (the one you can confiscate clothes) first then visit Miss Potts' class. There's a walkthrough I left for someone else, like 2 posts ago

Reactions: andy6915

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Make that 3 weeks now, just decided to super speed through an entire week in a few minutes, checking into her class every chance I can. OF COURSE... Nothing happens. Because nothing ever does.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
You need to pass the very strict uniform rule first then visit Miss Potts' class. There's a walkthrough I left for someone else, like 5 posts ago
...I didn't even know there as an update to that. After this post, I quickly rolledback (was at Friday afternoon) to redo the meeting and already changed that policy by the time of typing this. How was I supposed to know a suddenly policy change was in the list? I swear that wasn't there last in-game week. Thanks.

Reactions: yuserneim

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
...I didn't even know there as an update to that. After this post, I quickly rolledback (was at Friday afternoon) to redo the meeting and already changed that policy by the time of typing this. How was I supposed to know a suddenly policy change was in the list? I swear that wasn't there last in-game week. Thanks.
The MC tells you what you need to do when you visit Miss Potts class. He says you need to get further with Sally and Debbie's training, which is how you unlock that rule.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Each punishment has a number that reflects to the amount, using the highest number punishments means using fewer to reach goal.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
It was in the last update, that is why.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
The MC tells you what you need to do when you visit Miss Potts class. He says you need to get further with Sally and Debbie's training, which is how you unlock that rule.
Yeah, I got that message, but that didn't imply a rule change was now available. I took it to mean 'visit Sally at night' and keep punishing Debbie, both of which weren't possible yet. You can see how it looked like a broken quest line.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I agree not being able to fuck any of the students STILL is really disappointing, to be honest.
Like I said before, it would have to be a rape. Canonically, they aren't broken enough yet to either want or allow it. Rape, especially with someone like Ruth around, would have to be a game over. If you're fine with that, so be it, but most of us would rather have it count instead of having to reload to a point before we raped a student and losing all unsaved progress.

On a separate note, isn't it kind of odd that the cheat unlock doesn't make all options available in the punishments when revisiting them in the gallery? That's why it's an unlock all option. Like punishing the girls myself still can't be done if I didn't pass that in game even with the unlock all cheat applied.

kotte

Feb 11, 2018
I suppose this is a typo (at first I thought it was intentional, and would be followed up with an embarrassing correction by our headmaster...)

"from single celled organisms"

Actually, a friend of mine once said happened to say "millions of micro-orgasms" in a biology presentation in school. We still remind her of it as often as we can :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes