Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
hi ai need sam help ai stuc at the the quest A TROUBLESOME INSPECTOR and ai started the IF A HEADMASTER FALLS IN THE WOODS bat no then hapens

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Just finished playing the game from the beginning (again!) I absolutely love the new bits.

A few random comments about them:

1. Sam's date was just perfect! Her personality really shows on it.

(1.1. Red is now my favorite color. Damn, she looked good on that dress!)

2. Nice tease throwing Arabella on it. I don't remember if she was one of the three girls selected to enroll in the school (I don't think so?) I remember Zoey and Ada, but even if she wasn't the third one I still enjoyed her cameo. Dev said all of the girls who weren't voted on the top three were gonna have small roles and he's starting to deliver, as usual (We saw Tia too) And, as much as some might despise the idea of a highly religious girl entering the school, it does have some appeal to me (even if I'm an atheist myself) I immediately imagine her being the key to turn around your relationship with Ruth and I also imagined the comedy relief it could be if she were to interact with Chang. Looking forward to see if she gets in and if it only was a tease, I'm okay with that too.

3. The game left the door open for the HM visiting Sam's house and helping the girls reparing the house. A whole lot of shenanigans could happen there. (Another great tease)

4. Sam being a naughty girl and getting spanked? That's a bit of information she didn't share with you when you asked her about her studies the first time. Again, it opens the door to a whole lot of stuff. (I would have love to have a follow up the next day, tho. Like the headmaster asking her about her misdeeds and her spankings)

5. Lilly is hot and all, but I have to say that the men on that town are blind if they prefered Lilly over Sam.
Sam > Lilly a hundred times, imo.

6. The best part of the update imo, were all those interactions with Rachel asking her about what she thought about her classmates. It opened a few doors. I'm very much looking forward to see what kind of things you can trade with Harriet and how is that gonna explode in her face and she's gonna end up punished for it. Also, Donna showing her true colors and another tease about Nina? ... 10/10

(6.1: If Harriet is capable of getting stuff why didn't she get Liz some panties, huh? also was she the one who got Charlotte her cigarretes? I guess we'll see.)
(6.2: Those bits with Lucy were really interesting... especially the first one. Foreshadowing her weakness, maybe?)

7. I need more on Ada too! So far the only student who hasn't seen naked. I wonder if this story with the twins is going anywhere, like Louise trying to get even, dragging Mary again, getting caught then punished and Ada is there to register all, or if it's another story all together. Is she gonna get punished too? so many options, I love it!!

8. I'm interested in the Boner rule IF doesn't include Wilson... please don't punish us, we don't need to see that.. Is Jimmy considered in this rule? It says male students (there aren't any) and teachers and Jimmy ain't any of those.

9. Rachel is really dedicated, the poor thing. Grabbing ur stuff with both hands!

10. I know is not directly related to v. 6.2, but Charlotte looked uber cute with her loose hair, I would love to see it more often.

11. Looking forward to see if Ms. Swallows comes back for training.

12. Also not related to this update in particular but I just wanted to show a few examples of this game's great writing that may have gone unnoticed:

Example 1 : Headmaster: "Good afternoon my esteemed educational colleagues and honourable representatives of his Majesty’s Government."

The game says is in the future, so the Queen might be dead by now. Gives the game a touch of reality right off the bat.

Example 2: Headmaster: "What’s the matter cat got your tongue?" Foreshadowing what would happen to Rachel all along?

Example 3: Faye: "Guys this isn’t funny anymore. Come on you know I can’t remember the code! Let me back in!" Remeber why Faye arrived late to Miss Pott's lesson, right? Brilliant!

(This is why I'm always reading the whole dialogues.)

Also, I was looking forward for typos to report and since I was playing the game again. I'll report what I found later.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Update 6.1 let you get sucked off by 2 students, 6.2 let you get jerked off by a student.

If you looking for sex this really isn't for you, it's got lots of teasing but very little sex.
From what I remember, it's planned, but we're talking late stages of the game if at all since they would have to be severely broken in to go that far. It's been a while for me as I gave the game some time for content to build up, so I could be remembering wrong. Not to mention we literally just got to being allowed to punish them ourselves. Any sex with students at this stage would have to be a rape that ends with a game over to work.

Last edited:

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Walkthrough and Detailed Game Guide, for version 0.6.2
& Updated FAQs

I have updated my walkthrough and game guide for 0.6.2. This includes the final scene with Rachel in the changing room, the date with Samantha, meeting her sister, and the new girl Ada.

The new guides have been added to my original post here, or you can directly download them below.

The Headmaster Walkthrough 0.6.2

Detailed Game Guide 0.6.2

I have also updated the FAQs with some more questions, both about the game and in-game issues:
  • Is there an Android version of this game?
  • Are there any fan signatures for this game?
  • How do I make Debbie a prefect?
  • How do I punish Rachel and increase her punishment level?
  • How do I pass the corporal punishment rule to allow me to spank the girls myself?
  • What should I do during the date with Samantha?
As always, comments or corrections are always very welcome, so please let me know what you think, or if there's anything else you think should be added. Hope you find them useful! :)

AltosandHerdone - as always, I'm happy for you to upload a copy somewhere and put on your discord - the one you've currently got is a little out of date now! (Mainly because you've added a lot more content!)

Sparkwolf

Aug 16, 2017
I tried playing 6.2 both with and without the scripts.rpa fix and i always get this error when trying to teach a class, any idea how to fix it? I've attached my save, maybe someone could help pls. Capture.JPG

Gustavs

Mar 13, 2018
Just played through the lates up date from the beginning (apart from some of the later Rachel stuff) and even though the quantity is not really what i was hoping for, the quality is as high as ever.

Anyways i noticed some continuity errors and the like and will just list them here for the small chance the devs gonna see it:
  • Continuity Error: In one of the Rachel spy scenes Maxine talks about wanting to go to the MC, which is a Paperwork event. However the paperwork event can happen before the spy scene.
  • Missing Dialogue: When you tell Rachel to take the position for Sally to search her for the first time, the MC tells her "You know the drill" or something similar, which makes no sense.
  • Bug: On Weekends, Sam is shown sittings at her desk, but you cant interact with her.
  • Missing Feature: When you spank Mary and Louise after them cheating on the tests you do not get any money from the school owners, even though you really should, right?
  • Missing Dialogue: Generally the girls dialogue when sending them to public punishment doesnt seem to change with a higher punishment level. This makes it weird, when Debbie is already very much submissive to you, but gets sassy again when you send her to public punishment.
  • Continuity Error: When you do the Wilson Prostitute quest, the MC says to himself that he should ask Trixie for advise on finding a prostitute, even if the MC didnt meet Trixie yet.
Also some more comments on the game:
  • I would love some more flavour in the hallway and patrol dialogue; like that you can notice your progress with the school rules and stuff on the dialogues with the girls.
  • I found the Debbie Handjob scene kind of out of place. Im not sure i believe the MC to be just making just a bold request without any context really. It would be cool imo if you had an option to not ask for the handjob for the first time and then do it later after another punishment.
  • I noticed that almost all event replays are unlockable in one playthrough. However i dont think there is a method to unlock the Pritti scenes if you didnt choose that option with Wilson, and also the alternative Trixie scene. I would love for a way to either make these scenes unlockable later in the game, or maybe suggest a save on the critical points in the game, so that you dont have to play the whole game again just to unlock those. The game is incredibly fun, but especially the early game is kind of grindy and repetitive and not a lot of fun to replay.
Anyways, keep up the fantastic work dev! This is easily one of the best made games on this platform.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
AltosandHerdone

I'm a big fan but right now I can't afford to be a patreon, so I choose to repay your quality game with this search for typos that I did as I was playing the latest version (6.2). I played (and search for typos) from the very intro until the last event.

I'm no expert, so there might be a few I missed and I'm not messing with punctuation, so I'm not suggesting commas, or periods. I just looked for spelling mistakes and stuff.

99,9 percent of what I found is some possessives missing the apostrophe, or some questions missing the question mark.

Feel free to ignore the ones that doesn't make sense to you, or all of them.

I sincerely hope this helps.

PD: I categorized the typos by characters, hope it isn't that cofusing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
Love 6.2! I’m glad this game is becoming more and more popular with every update. There’s clearly an amount of care and dedication put into this game that I don’t see with many. I can name less than 4 games that I’ve enjoyed as much as the headmaster. I’ve actually found myself going and replaying the entire game 3 different times in waiting for updates. And the update times are more than reasonable, especially with the amount of content added. I think between the latest .5 version and .61, I got probably close to two hours with all the reading and waiting for events. Sincerely enjoyable. It’s also well written and legitimately funny. I like that there isn’t a bunch of niche and bizarre fetish shit thrown into it and that it’s mostly voyeuristic and has to do with the power fantasy of being the boss of a bunch of pretty young women. Not to mention the fact that each model is actually PRETTY and different from each other. The dev didn’t ruin it by making a bunch of fat cow characters, but diversified the class’s races, skin tones, heights, weights, breast and butt sizes, pubic hair stylings, and their face and hair types. I actually remember characters names. He’s also made the nipples great sizes and types, which, thank god. Half the time I go into a random lewd game and they have beautiful women with these gargantuan, overgrown nipples that ruin their entire appeal to me, and they do it to every single character in the game.

also, for what it’s worth, I’m not a spanking fetish guy, but I love the focus on girl’s asses being shown in various poses. That, and the flashing thing, big yes from me. The scene where all the girls have to raise their skirts is insanely hot. We need more ass equality in lewd games.

God bless this game

j0shiii

Oct 12, 2018
As far you can see I never said ''MC need just star fuck everyone'' I just said ''I'm waiting sex update like 5-6 month.'' I mean good job nice story I played little bit. But if no sex this mean no prize :p I never said MC need fuck everyone but no sex? That's little bit empty for me :p Good job sure nice story nice corruption progresses but little bit slow you know. I mean 5-6 month? :p
I agree not being able to fuck any of the students STILL is really disappointing, to be honest.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
First time playing and found a bug with the rules where undress_rule is undefined.

As a fix for my game I saved on the PC screen (day 1) used unren to extract the rpa files and decode the rpyc. Afterward opened script.rpy

Find label review_rules:

And add the following code (remember use spaces not tab) so it reads

label review_rules:
if day == 1:
$ undress_rule = "0"
call screen_hider from _call_screen_hider_310

Or do the extraction and decoding and replace script.rpy with the file attached.

Reactions: Vcl123

kotte

Feb 11, 2018
Just started playing 6.2 and I just had to take a break to write about it here!

I thought the classroom "instruction" scene was absolutely fabulous!
There is a nice buildup of excitement, and I especially like how AltosandHerdone uses varying camera angles, to give it a movie-like feel.

And reprimanding Donna.
Having her strapped to the chair.
Say. No. More!!!!

I have my hopes up for more content with her. It could be a reasonable arc, seeing her going from being the strongest and most defiant, to perhaps (many chapters later) being our Headmaster's best trained pet...
It's not that unrealistic, since people of power often get turned on by submitting to someone else.

Also, for me personally, some of the younger girls are too young to make me want to do lewd stuff with them.
But Donna...she is definitely game!
Also looking forward to seeing Miss Potts continued training!

Thank you!

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Regarding the complaints about the headmaster not fucking everything with a pulse, like if he was working on brazzers I have to say: He has just gained the ability of touching the girls in their punishments and you want him to fuck them all? with that insanely big (and thick!!) dick of his

I prefer to look at glass half full: For a man with all the restrictions he had. He has done remarkably well!! He has received handjobs (Trixie, Debbie, Rachel) , blowjobs (Trixie, Debbie, Amy) he got to cum on a pair of titties (Trixie, Debbie) and on girls' mouths (Trixie, Amy), he got to fuck the sports teacher (and Sarah!) and despite not being in the rules, he got to spank, at the very least 2 cute girls (Lucy and Miss Potts)

Edit: I totally forgot the headmaster fucked Candy too, plus he got to put his fingers on Liz's pussy.

And you watched it all!!

Sure, I know. You want penetration, but y'know what? I'm glad the game is taking its time building towards that. The HM has told us to oblivion that he needs to inflict pain, humiliation and pleasure to change a young girl's behavior, but you are solely focused on the last part. I wouldn't want the game turning into a "fuck everything that's on your way" type of game, I enjoy the story.

Headmaster: "Good morning Amy! Nice weather today, huh?"

Amy: "Oh, yes headmaster. IT'S SO HOT! Imma take my clothes off. You don't mind licking my vagina while I take off my top do you?"

Is that the kind of game you are looking for? If you say yes, this probably isn't the game for you.

Look, the game is building towards the headmaster fucking Debbie, Rachel, Trixie, Amy, Sam (maybe with her sister), and Miss Potts *... plus probably another round with Sally and who knows who else. Can you just wait, please?

* : To be perfectly honest, I don't think the HM should fuck Debbie, since she's a lesbian, or Rachel, since she's a virgin. He should be happy with helping them discovering themselves. He should just fuck students when in therapy (If he is, indeed a good guy) I know unpopular opinion. And if he's a smart guy he shouldn't fuck more than one staff member. Sure, Sally (and probably Trixie) doesn't give a fuck if he does, but Samantha and Claire are probably the sweetest girls in the entire game (Rachel and Priti too) why would you willingly break their hearts? (They'll know the HM is fucking all of them girls talk, u know?) He'd be a massive dick (no pun intended) if he did.

Last edited:

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
I am glad you can't fuck students yet, would be just dumb for them to want to fuck for no reason at all.
Absolutely agree, random fucking for no reason before the girls are properly corrupted first will totally ruin the game for me. (or the staff is properly corrupted so relevant rules can be implemented)

p.s just saw yuserneim excellent post right above mine, it sais it all

Reactions: kotte and Havik79

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
The new update is amazing, especially the special class, my fav student amy finally got some more content.
My only issue is the introduction of the new student, variety is good but there already a lot of students available, wouldn't it be better to add more content for them?

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes