Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
After my date with Sam the headmaster says he believes it could have gone better? Is there more than one way to end?

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
After my date with Sam the headmaster says he believes it could have gone better? Is there more than one way to end?
Yes, there are 3 endings (that I've found so far) - one where she runs off early, one where you say it could have gone better, and one where she kisses you.

See spoiler for details of how to get the kiss.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Some Bugs and Issues, ver 0.6.2

Having played through 0.6.2, I've (once again) spotted some bugs and issues. As always, I hope this helps you AltosandHerdone – it probably sounds as if I'm always criticizing the game but it's only because I want to help make it even better.

1) Samantha's date - skip day
If you ask Samantha on a date and then press the "skip day" button, then you won't go on the date but you also don't get the chance to ask her again.
Semi-fixed: if you don't "skip day" the following day you'll go on the date then.

2) Samantha's date - not enough money
During the date with Samantha, if you don't have enough money, you have to ask if she'd mind paying the bill. But then you still get the option about whether you want to "pay for everything" or "split the bill". Not fixed

3) Punishing Rachel and Debbie on the same evening
Usually you can order two girls to your office for punishment in the evening. But if you're punishing Debbie and Rachel, then Rachel always goes first, and if you give her a private punishment then you don't punish Debbie afterwards. (If you give Rachel a public punishment then you will punish Debbie.) Not fixed. Have tested with L2 Debbie/ L1 Rachel and with L5 Prefect Debbie/ L5 Rachel

4) Unlocking the Very Strict Uniform Policy (aka remove underwear rule)
If you raise Debbie to Level 4 but don't touch her afterwards, you don't unlock the Very Strict Uniform Policy. There doesn't seem to be a way of unlocking that rule later. You don't see the patrol event where she tries to thank Lucy again, and in class you simply get told she's behaving herself and you should pass the rule to remove underwear. Due to be fixed (but not fixed yet).

5) Rachel's new follower screen
There seems to be a graphic glitch in Rachel's "you have a new follower" screen – there are 2 "close" buttons at the bottom of the notification screen (although only one works).
Fixed in 0.7.2 Public

6) Donna's underwear inspection
Once Rachel is your follower, if you speak to Donna in the classroom hall on Thursday afternoon, you can do an underwear inspection on Donna even if you haven't passed the "Strict Uniform Policy" rule yet.
Fixed in 0.7.2

7) Completing Rachel's Quest
Once you have raised Rachel to Level 5, your Student Quest for Rachel is "(7) watch Rachel showering with other girls". However, if you complete the "boner rule" event and get Rachel to jerk you off on Thursday afternoon, then you instantly complete Rachel's quest without needing to see her in the shower.
Semi-fixed in 0.7.2 : the Boner rule is repeatable now so you can do the boner rule/ spy on shower/ do boner rule again and Rachel's content will be shown as completed.

SUGGESTION: If you talk to Rachel in your office, you are given the options to "pet her" or "let her take a cat nap". But there isn't a way of leaving your office if you want to do something else that afternoon instead. I'd suggest adding a "never mind" or "sorry, I've got something else to do" option as well. Not changed.

8) Cassandra/Rachel Classroom punishment
Once you pass the "strip to underwear" rule, if you punish Cassandra or Rachel in class you don't get any discipline points.
Fixed in 0.7.2

9) Message about Miss Potts' classes
If you press "skip day" you usually get a message about whether or not Miss Potts controlled her class, and then get a related drop in discipline points. This happens on Mon, Tue, Wed and Thurs if you press "skip day", but on Fri you don't get any message (or point drop) if you press skip day. Not fixed

Last edited:
Reactions: 1zaza1

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
I can't find the damed Keys.
When i ask Jimmy he answer: I think i did find some keys but i don't know where they now...
When i speak with Sally she ask: Hello sir,any luck finding those keys? an i answer: Not yet i'm afraid. Ill keep looking though.
and again and again and again....

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I can't find the damed Keys.
When i ask Jimmy he answer: I think i did find some keys but i don't know where they now...
When i speak with Sally she ask: Hello sir,any luck finding those keys? an i answer: Not yet i'm afraid. Ill keep looking though.
and again and again and again....
Have you stolen Sally's towel?

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
Ok i find the Keys and i unlocked the Sexscene with Sally...
But the Quest A Man's Work ist not Compled. I Need the Point 2) Earn three influence points from Miss Newman.
The Staff Quest: Sally Learns the Ropes are already.

What is Missing me?

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
A i find it. I must Punish Rachel in the classroom. And Sally comes from the volleyball so the says she hat not time for this.

Reactions: vat69

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
im mad I finished the update tho I wanna see more of that black girl tia , she looks like she could use some spanky … also once again... give us a CHUBBY xd

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
Hated the date, soon as I saw Aranabelle and that big ass cross I knew she will end up at the school, and Sam a vegan uck.
Wrong, she's a vegetarian. Also on my date I didn't even find that out about her cuz I didn't order a steak.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes