ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
how do I fix this
Getting students that wear regulation underwear to be naked will probably come later in the game. Much like removal of skirts, removal of regulation underwear during punishments might happen after a rule change and probably to increase the effectiveness of spankings or something. But that's not in the game yet.

Reactions: Skads

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The Headmaster [v0.6.2] [Altos and Herdone] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~1.96GB
Download ~756MB

PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Have Fun! ♡

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know what I have to do to finish The Headmaster's Pet #4 & #7? I already have the ability to make the girls strip down for punishment and we've figured out Rachel's problem. Also, does anyone know why the game keeps telling me I haven't met Nina, Harriet, and Maxine but I've talked to them before?

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
I love game so far, including the water gun fight on the weekends. The music really brings me back, as I too was a big player of Goldeneye and spent at least a few hundred hours between single player and multiplayer. Took forever to get gold on every mission, but I eventually did. Some of my friends had to ban the use of remote mines and proximity mines because I was too good with them (I could stick them to an opponent before detonating them) lol.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i talked to him and the gym teacher after that i dont know what to do
She gives you the quest, you go talk to the guy, then IIRC, you go back to him and he gives them to you, then you go back and give them to her. Might have to wait a bit, can't remember if that was part of the quest, or just because it was only partially in the game when I did it...

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Error report (version 0.6.2). It happens if you try to open up the school rules on your computer on Day 1 (the tutorial day)

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "game/screens custom.rpy", line 514, in execute
File "game/screens custom.rpy", line 514, in execute
File "game/screens custom.rpy", line 515, in execute
File "game/screens custom.rpy", line 526, in execute
NameError: name 'undress_rule' is not defined
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

paulmall

Dec 9, 2017
She gives you the quest, you go talk to the guy, then IIRC, you go back to him and he gives them to you, then you go back and give them to her. Might have to wait a bit, can't remember if that was part of the quest, or just because it was only partially in the game when I did it...
thanks dude i did it

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Yeah, that's makes sense. I upgraded the rule section but forgot to set that definition for the intro. It should work from day two onwards.
Yes, it works fine from day 2 onwards.

BTW, I've just finished the new content from 0.6.2 and I swear you're the world's worst tease! The whole episode was just a big teaser for what's (hopefully) coming in Chapter 2.

Finding out Samantha used to get spanked? Hell yes! :) The date where she talks about how the best murder mysteries are ones with lots of red herrings where the real killer remains a mystery until the end? That's got to be a foreshadowing of your investigation into the old headmaster, right? :sneaky: And that little taster of Arabella being spanked? The soon we get her enrolled in the school the better! And telling Rachal about wanting to implement a boner rule? Oh, I want to pass that rule right now! :p

In other words, great work and I can't wait for the next version...

Reactions: Antwit

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Rachel scene was awesome, she is just so cute and innocent.

Hated the date, soon as I saw Aranabelle and that big ass cross I knew she will end up at the school, and Sam a vegan uck.

• Angry
Reactions: Redgy
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes