Ymir

Apr 29, 2017
This game is so great that it has became one of my favourite H games.

Ruth is definitely my favourite character, can't wait to see more content with her in the future. Maybe even have her do some punishments to the girls at some point down the line? :sneaky:

Keep up the good work AltosandHerdone.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Walkthrough and Detailed Game Guide, for version 0.6.1 beta

I have updated my walkthrough and game guide for 0.6.1 beta. This includes all the new Rachel content (completing the Headmaster's Pet quest, raising her to Level 5 and unlocking all her events), Debbie's new scene where she asks for a job, and of course the final parts of the "A Man's Work" main quest, passing the rule to spank the girls yourself, and that absolutely epic "how to discipline a young woman" scene with all the girls being punished. :D

The walkthrough is mainly designed for newer players who want some basic help with the game, but it will hopefully be of use to anyone else who is stuck with a particular action. The game guide used to be called the event log guide, but I realised that wasn't really an appropriate name any more - it now covers a lot more than just how to unlock the event log items.

The new guides have been added to my original post here, or you can directly download them below. My original post also has been updated with links to my quick punishment guides for Debbie and Rachel as well.

The Headmaster Walkthrough 0.6.1

Detailed Game Guide 0.6.1

Comments or corrections are always very welcome, so please let me know what you think. After all, these guides are only useful if they actually help people. :)

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Ruth is definitely my favourite character, can't wait to see more content with her in the future. Maybe even have her do some punishments to the girls at some point down the line? :sneaky:
Ruth is such an underrated character. I second the wish of seeing more from her.

I can't help wondering if being a prick on her was the right decision in the longterm...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Comments or corrections are always very welcome, so please let me know what you think. After all, these guides are only useful if they actually help people. :)

[QMAIN02.1] Ask the staff
-------------------------
Full description = (1) Ask the staff about the old headmaster and see if anyone knows anything about his death.

Nothing wrong with that description: I just remember by reading it that there are some characters that when you ask them about the headmaster they call them "Mr. Campbell" and there are others that call him "Mr. Kuntz". I don't remember who calls him Campbell, tbh. But I'm pretty sure that at least one character does...

I might be wrong, tho. I am usually wrong, is well documented.

Worth investigating. (I will once I download the main version)

Reactions: Phil5k

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
I can't help wondering if being a prick on her was the right decision in the longterm...
And I'm wondering if being a prick on her will mean that in the longterm we'll get our prick in her... :p

I just remember by reading it that there are some characters that when you ask them about the headmaster they call them "Mr. Campbell" and there are others that call him "Mr. Kuntz". I don't remember who calls him Campbell, tbh. But I'm pretty sure that at least one character does...
I've had a quick check and when you ask Nurse Kate about the old headmaster, she calls him "Mr Henderson". Good catch - I'd completely missed that. (I didn't find anyone else calling him Campbell but I'll have a proper look when I play through the main version.)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Really, like 30 hot young tight body teens and people want more from the old bag.

By Hawkings chair, please no old bags.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Really, like 30 hot young tight body teens and people want more from the old bag.
The number you're looking for is: 19. There are nineteen "official" students in the Saint Louise Academy for Girls. ( 1. Debbie, 2. Rachel, 3. Amy 4. Cassandra 5. Lucy, 6. Donna 7. Faye 8. Nina 9. Louise 10. Mary, 11. Alice 12. Charlotte 13. April, 14. Maxine 15.Priti, 16. Liz :love: , 17. Harriet, 18. Emily and 19. Ada. ) And yes, while I agree with the premise that young, tight female bodies are worth seeing everytime possible, let me argue that women in their 20s can be as hot if not hotter than any of the girls mention above. Case in Point, Sally (28) Trixie (? but clearly in her 20s) and Claire :love: (27). Samantha :love: (23, I think) and Nurse Kate (24, I think) are also fine examples of it. (But we still haven't seen them naked, sadly.) And if you think women at their 30s are "old bags" let me inform you, that you're missing women at their prime. Plus Ruth (36, I think) is one hot "old bag" judging by her photos. I, for one, will always want more content from her 'cause she is such a great character. I will also advocate, ask and vote for (naked) content on the hot, hot, "old bag" that is called Maria Consuelo.

To summarize, I like candy (tight, young female bodies) but I also like gummy bears (women on their 20s) and marshmallows (women on their 30s) and is okay if u don't like one.

(is a methapor)

PD: The only "old bag" in the game, is probably Chang (we can't be certain how old she is) but she looks hot too.
PD2: Well, there's another "old bag" in the game, right? But who really want to see more content on Wilson?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, I am just glad the content so far is focused on the girls, not that boring button-down sheila, there are enough Oedipus games out there, its refreshing to have one game not catering to no offence but what seems to be a USA obsession with fucking their mum.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
its refreshing to have one game not catering to no offence but what seems to be a USA obsession with fucking their mum.
None taken. I 100% agree there. As far as we know there are no mommies on the game, so there's that.

not that boring button-down sheila
HA! :ROFLMAO:
Boring? maybe, but is not her role to be the comical relief of the game, she's supposed to be your "foe" as she's the opposite to everything the hm is, so I don't care if she's boring. The beauty of the game is that has a little bit of everything for anyone ;) So, it's okay if u hate Ruth and that I like her.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yes yes I am a Red Dwarf fan I know the whole you need someone to hate stick.

If the chance comes up to do so in a humiliating way, I would probably fuck her, but when she is boring, and you have Debbie who is fun, Rachel who I am really getting into this Nekogirl stuff is cute and sexy, Amy is into getting spanked hard and watching other girls get spanked and fingering herself to it, Alice and them big ol sexy tits, cute shy little Pritti and that sexy fuckable pawg ass, the possibility of sex with Trixie, and Mrs Potts, maybe Debbie and Sally lesbian stuff, maybe Debbie and Rachel stuff, just to get started, are much more stuff I am looking forward to.

Besides, that big fucking cross is a huge turnoff.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Yes yes I am a Red Dwarf fan I know the whole you need someone to hate stick.

If the chance comes up to do so in a humiliating way, I would probably fuck her, but when she is boring, and you have Debbie who is fun, Rachel who I am really getting into this Nekogirl stuff is cute and sexy, Amy is into getting spanked hard and watching other girls get spanked and fingering herself to it, Alice and them big ol sexy tits, cute shy little Pritti and that sexy fuckable pawg ass, the possibility of sex with Trixie, and Mrs Potts, maybe Debbie and Sally lesbian stuff, maybe Debbie and Rachel stuff, just to get started, are much more stuff I am looking forward to.

Besides, that big fucking cross is a huge turnoff.
I hear you. I have a wishlist too...and judging by the results of the poll when the devs asked who would you like to get more content (out of the staff) I'm in the minority here. Ruth was nowhere to be found. (IIRC Claire won, followed by Sally, Sam :love: , Nurse Kate and Maria Consuelo.)

I think Amy's training is next and I'm guessing, since everyone need to get an A on their exams that the HM tutoring Alice (my least fav character) will have a prominent role too for the future update. I think lesbian action is coming too, but I don't think Sally x Debbie is ever gonna happen. (The HM is fucking Sally, it's likely that Debbie finds out and rebels a little before being put in her place again) I think bi-curious/Lesbian action is coming from and unexpected duo. (smart money is on Charlotte x April. I WOULD NOT discard Nina x Faye) Horniness points galore!!! As for Debbie's partner I'd say she'll have many. Right now my chips are on Liz. Did u notice how Em and Harriet BUT no Liz were telling Debbie she better stop flirting with them while they were showering on Rachel's confidence scene?(All that it would take is one underwear inspection from Debbie + all those lovely horniness points.)

;)
Is Like Altos is Hansel and I'm just following the breadcrumbs he leaves.

You're welcome to speculate while waiting for the release of the main update.

Reactions: Havik79
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes