Shahawk

Sep 1, 2018
@AltosandHerdone Started a new game, got up to being told Mrs. Chang wants a word at night about the science area, when you go there, it tells you that she is busy working on her formula, so you never have the conversation about upgrading it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I had the exact same errors and exceptions in my play through but nothing there was intolerable and this is still the best and most looking forward to game on here for me

Reactions: ubblesnop

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
This does not fix the Priti rollback error. I got it on my first ever playthrough with v2.1 having never installed the game before.

[Edit] - as an aside, the first time you talk to Alice in the hallway she says she needs some help with her studies and you tell her to come see you in your office. But I don't remember her ever doing so. Am I just forgetting the interaction?
you have to do paperwork for her to come see you.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Wow! Who ever is making the character models, they have some serious skill using Honey Select. The women in this game look spectacular, with a very nice assortment of hair colors, hair styles, and realistic body proportions.

Miss Potts looks so good, I can't wait to continue her training...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Wow! Who ever is making the character models, they have some serious skill using Honey Select. The women in this game look spectacular, with a very nice assortment of hair colors, hair styles, and realistic body proportions.

Miss Potts looks so good, I can't wait to continue her training...
The dev said that they didn't use Honey Select, it's something else.

Reactions: Haeya

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I deleted my preexistent persistent files and all previous saves, started a new game with version 2.1 and now I face these issues which didn't happen when I played the first release of the game back in January:

1) When I meet Lucy in the hallway she says she needs some counselling and I ask her to come see me later in my office. That never happens. I might be mistaken, but I think that the scene of her visit actually happened in the first version.

2) After spanking Debbie, the secretary tells you that Ms Chang is waiting for you in the science classroom. I go there and MC says "She is working in her formula, let's not disturb her". That didn't happen in January, I remember having a conversation with her and reaching an agreement about upgrading the lab or something like that. Immediately after not being able to talk to her, the quest list is updated and I'm supposed to go check the dorm as if the convo had actually taken place.

I've restarted the game twice and the same happened again.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I deleted my preexistent persistent files and all previous saves, started a new game with version 2.1 and now I face these issues which didn't happen when I played the first release of the game back in January:

1) When I meet Lucy in the hallway she says she needs some counselling and I ask her to come see me later in my office. That never happens. I might be mistaken, but I think that the scene of her visit actually happened in the first version.

2) After spanking Debbie, the secretary tells you that Ms Chang is waiting for you in the science classroom. I go there and MC says "She is working in her formula, let's not disturb her". That didn't happen in January, I remember having a conversation with her and reaching an agreement about upgrading the lab or something like that. Immediately after not being able to talk to her, the quest list is updated and I'm supposed to go check the dorm as if the convo had actually taken place.

1) You have to do paperwork in the afternoon, she'll visit during this time; same for other girls who say they need help.

2) This is most likely a bug, but the story does continue as if you already had the conversation, and as you have mentioned the quest is updated.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

I seen that to but look at your quest and it will tell you to upgrade the room first then go talk to her.
As for Lucy she never came to the office either but I figure it may come in next update.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
1) You have to do paperwork in the afternoon, she'll visit during this time; same for other girls who say they need help.

2) This is most likely a bug, but the story does continue as if you already had the conversation, and as you have mentioned the quest is updated.
1) Thanks, I'd forgotten about that.

2) It's indeed a bug. Tried it for a 3rd and the same happened. In my case it's not a big deal since I remember that conversation from the first time and already know what the headmaster and Ms Chang agreed on. However, for someone who just played this game for the first time it must be confusing, so it should definitely be fixed ASAP.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I seen that to but look at your quest and it will tell you to upgrade the room first then go talk to her.
As for Lucy she never came to the office either but I figure it may come in next update.
What? My quest list doesn't say anything about upgrading the room first. I'm still on day 1, I don't even have enough money yet and the conversation about upgrading the room doesn't even take place because it's bugged. Nevertheless the quest list is updated so I'm assuming this will not have any negative impact on my game later on, I'll just keep playing.
Thanks!

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes