Oct 16, 2017
So, I just played through the game's quests as far as they go, and have so far enjoyed the game.
It does have great potential of becoming another game like Hentai Highschool.
For the early version of the game, it has a pretty decent amount of content in it.
Writing is relatively good to very good, although Dev's should proofread text before putting it in the game, as there are several cases of small errors, like using the wrong word for a sentence, writing a word twice, and other grammatical errors.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is my game bugged or am i doing something wrong for the password thing, the quest said ask ms chang if she know how to steal password, but everytime i try to talk to her at night there only 2 dialog which is ask about history and old headmaster. I'm on very last quest with ms chang, maybe that's the problem?

Edit : Can confirm it is bugged if you finish miss chang story first before the stealing password, so becareful. Unless the dev see this and fix it.
Go to your office and use the phone to call Priti there and follow the promps.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Please, anyone can give a good save file. I can't meet Miss Chang.
1. Miss Chang isn´t at home at any time
2. the only place to find Miss Chang is in her classroom in the evening
and you have to talk several times to her for fullfilling Quests and put free some replays (assistant, bigpoint for -> danceclass, etc.)

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
@AltosandHerdone

Ok I finally got that error for the girl Pirti, this happen to me after I reached the end of content for this update.
View attachment 265246 View attachment 265247 View attachment 265248 View attachment 265249 View attachment 265250 View attachment 265251
When I told her to put down her skirt the error happen.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This isn´t the finalversion some bugs may occure. Playing now is some what beta testing to find and change errors ;) Because this scene (dresscode controlling Priti ) has any effect on Quests stay cool , quit and start/load new makes not soo much trouble.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This isn´t the finalversion some bugs may occure. Playing now is some what beta testing ;)
Yes and that is why I posted the error for the dev to check out.
I have done several beta testing including World of Tanks and Warships and a few others, making reports on bugs is always helpful.

tatalovitch

Aug 29, 2017
How do we get to this point? I have the impression that I did everything possible, but it's not MC who puts the crackers on.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do we get to this point? I have the impression that I did everything possible, but it's not MC who puts the crackers on.
You must start the game new and play it through.
You can not missed it because its part of the tutorial at the beginning of the game.

And what the hell does "crackers" mean?

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Great start. I'm excited to see how this is going to develop. So much potential for nice story and hot scenes. Models are excellent. That kind of slender body is my favourite. Shower scene was pure gold and dances were also well made. Those animations must have needed lots of work.

I must have missed something as I didn't get quite to the changing rules, I needed one more "crown" for that. But I can wait next version for that.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
It might not be much but here are a few lines in the game where the names aren't spelled w/ capital letters, or there's a small typo:

"You will be punished for this debbie" debbie---> Debbie (after the headlock scene w/ Lucy)
"Miss newman is going to spank you in front of the class" newman---> Newman (after you choose to spank her in the classroom)
"Miss Pott's just about manged to control her class today" unnecessary 's. Also; manged ---> managed.
When talking w/Sally on a Thursday morning there's is a unnecessary capital letter on "Nurse"
"Come up to the front of the class now or I'll have miss Newman come here and spank you both" miss--> Miss (practical joke scene)
"Now where was I. Ah yes, Naploleon" Question mark after I and Napoleon (unless is a joke) (after the twins are standing in the corner)
"Good. Since you appologied and this is your first offence I shall be leniant" appologied(?) --> apologized
"Miss Pott's could not control her class today" unnecesary 's
"You make an example of cassandra and the girls learn the price of bad behaviour" cassandra---> Cassandra (after spanking her in the classroom)
"Yes let sit on the sofas and discus the next phase of your training" discus---> discuss (When training Miss Pott)
"Please not that the online shop is still on development... " not---> note. (Shopping online screen)
"You seem very relaxed amy. You do realise you are here to be punished?" amy---> Amy (When talking to Amy in your office for the first time)
"Ok rachel. You can get dressed and go now" rachel---> Rachel (after you finished your paperwork after her spanking)
"Are you OK Rachel" missing question mark. (Wednesday night at the Gym)
"That's Rachel plus that girl lucy... " When you're looking at Priti' pictures and haven't spoken w/Lucy about her problem.
"Mr. Mykock said the girls at this school were all hand picked. Were they selected by thier looks... " thier--> their (when looking at Priti's bikini picture)
"Where is that assignment. I can't turn up to class without it" missing question mark after assignment. (Amy running into the headmaster patrol scene)
"Nice pants emily" (Debbie to Emily if you choose to pull Emily's waist instead of her skirt and then teach a lesson) it problably should be panties instead of pants too.
"Rachel, remove your cardigan and tie and bend over my desk. Miss newman is going to spank you" -->Miss Newman (When Rachel is about to get spanked in the classroom)
"So lucy, I see you're wearing your casual clothes" lucy---> Lucy (When Lucy comes to your flat to clean it)
"I cant run around with these" missing a ' (Alice after you ordered her to remove her bra, but before the actual match begins)

I hope it helps.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
It might not be much but here are a few lines in the game where the names aren't spelled w/ capital letters, or there's a small typo:

"You will be punished for this debbie" debbie---> Debbie (after the headlock scene w/ Lucy)
"Miss newman is going to spank you in front of the class" newman---> Newman (after you choose to spank her in the classroom)
"Miss Pott's just about manged to control her class today" unnecessary 's. Also; manged ---> managed.
When talking w/Sally on a Thursday morning there's is a unnecessary capital letter on "Nurse"
"Come up to the front of the class now or I'll have miss Newman come here and spank you both" miss--> Miss (practical joke scene)
"Now where was I. Ah yes, Naploleon" Question mark after I and Napoleon (unless is a joke) (after the twins are standing in the corner)
"Good. Since you appologied and this is your first offence I shall be leniant" appologied(?) --> apologized
"Miss Pott's could not control her class today" unnecesary 's
"You make an example of cassandra and the girls learn the price of bad behaviour" cassandra---> Cassandra (after spanking her in the classroom)
"Yes let sit on the sofas and discus the next phase of your training" discus---> discuss (When training Miss Pott)
"Please not that the online shop is still on development... " not---> note. (Shopping online screen)
"You seem very relaxed amy. You do realise you are here to be punished?" amy---> Amy (When talking to Amy in your office for the first time)
"Ok rachel. You can get dressed and go now" rachel---> Rachel (after you finished your paperwork after her spanking)
"Are you OK Rachel" missing question mark. (Wednesday night at the Gym)
"That's Rachel plus that girl lucy... " When you're looking at Priti' pictures and haven't spoken w/Lucy about her problem.
"Mr. Mykock said the girls at this school were all hand picked. Were they selected by thier looks... " thier--> their (when looking at Priti's bikini picture)
"Where is that assignment. I can't turn up to class without it" missing question mark after assignment. (Amy running into the headmaster patrol scene)
"Nice pants emily" (Debbie to Emily if you choose to pull Emily's waist instead of her skirt and then teach a lesson) it problably should be panties instead of pants too.
"Rachel, remove your cardigan and tie and bend over my desk. Miss newman is going to spank you" -->Miss Newman (When Rachel is about to get spanked in the classroom)
"So lucy, I see you're wearing your casual clothes" lucy---> Lucy (When Lucy comes to your flat to clean it)
"I cant run around with these" missing a ' (Alice after you ordered her to remove her bra, but before the actual match begins)

I hope it helps.
Yes it does help, thank you for taking the time. Will be posting a bug fixed version soon and I will be sure to correct these typos. Although I was writing in British English instead of American English. We say pants instead of underpants and knickers or pants can be used interchangeably instead of panties. There is a thread on the discord for error reporting as well FYI.

Was working to a very tight deadline and had an absolute shit load of text to go through so I'm not surprised there are some mistakes. Will be sure to allow more time for error checking on the next update.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Was working to a very tight deadline and had an absolute shit load of text to go through so I'm not surprised there are some mistakes. Will be sure to allow more time for error checking on the next update.
I'm glad I can be of some help. Also, don't worry small typos do not detriment the overall quality of the game. I still love it. Very much looking forward for the next update!

Reactions: AltosandHerdone

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
great game for an intro, cant wait to see where this goes was playing 2.0 now 2.1 so might of been fixed but when asking....priti i think her name is in the halway to show her panties for inspection you get an error also had issues with the pervy male teacher never could get miss...chang? to talk about hacking the password and i managed to get the rule changed without his aproval because after not being able to advance i decided to just try it and it worked as if i had helped him something is definitely wrong there if this was all fixed in the 2.1 ignore me anyways keep up the good work going to take a LOT of work to make this from amusing and grinding to amazing as it is its a great start but i see this as a 1% over all for sure with how much is going on with whats already in it its just a grindy repeat over and over so very excited to see that change

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Isn't Newman supposed to be in the locker room at night? I get a message about "New screen here. Can click locker to change. In the evening sally is there changing."

Did it break or I am too stupid to find this woman?
So....? Any explanation to this?

Also, are all the locked events on the Event Log supposed to be triggered during the current version?
I haven't been able to find many of them.
For example the second Weekend Patrol Event is still locked, I don't know if it's the scene where you find two students skimpily dressed and can choose to scold or to flatter them. I have already seen that scene 3 o 4 times but the missing weekend patrol event never unlocks.

The Greek Theatre scene on Wednesday evening doesn't unlock any event either. This might be a bug too, not sure.

Or the Staff Quests. There are 4 events, but the last one is still unlocked despite the fact that I have completed all the quests in the current version (???).
What's that last Staff Quest event? What have I missed?

Apart from that, there are a couple minor bugs or errors. V. gr. the nurse info never updates and it still says we've never met.

Reactions: nykhunter

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
So....? Any explanation to this?

Also, are all the locked events on the Event Log supposed to be triggered during the current version?
I haven't been able to find many of them.
For example the second Weekend Patrol Event is still locked, I don't know if it's the scene where you find two students skimpily dressed and can choose to scold or to flatter them. I have already seen that scene 3 o 4 times but the missing weekend patrol event never unlocks.

The Greek Theatre scene on Wednesday evening doesn't unlock any event either. This might be a bug too, not sure.

Or the Staff Quests. There are 4 events, but the last one is still unlocked despite the fact that I have completed all the quests in the current version (???).
What's that last Staff Quest event? What have I missed?

Apart from that, there are a couple minor bugs or errors. V. gr. the nurse info never updates and it still says we've never met.
Yeah, I wanted to add Sally into the changing rooms but ran out of time. The message you can see there is just a note for myself which shouldn't be there.
The dama night scene and weekend patrol scene not unlocking an event on the replay screen is a bug and is on my list to fix. Just press the red button a few times and use the unlock all events cheat to check what you've missed. The Nurse character info I also didn't have time to add in. There should only be three staff events. Please bear in mind that this is only version 0.2 and an absolutely insane amount of work has gone into creating what you've seen so far. The game will become more polished as it develops.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Yeah, I wanted to add Sally into the changing rooms but ran out of time. The message you can see there is just a note for myself which shouldn't be there.
The dama night scene and weekend patrol scene not unlocking an event on the replay screen is a bug and is on my list to fix. Just press the red button a few times and use the unlock all events cheat to check what you've missed. The Nurse character info I also didn't have time to add in. There should only be three staff events. Please bear in mind that this is only version 0.2 and an absolutely insane amount of work has gone into creating what you've seen so far. The game will become more polished as it develops.
Thank you, I've just used that red button to check the missing scenes.

There are 4 of them that don't unlock:

1) Inappropriate Clothing and 2) Drama night, both as you said.
3) Stealing Priti's password, which is actually listed as Staff Quest nº 4.
4) Lucy the maid.

You are doing a superb job so far. Congrats and keep up what you're doing.
I love the concept ;)

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
cheats have not bin added to op post there is link pointing towards it but there isnt.
fix it plz

4.50 star(s) 252 Votes