erkper

May 16, 2018
cheats have not bin added to op post there is link pointing towards it but there isnt.
fix it plz
There's literally no need for any cheats to be added, go to the replay and click the red button 3 times, it opens in-game cheats to do pretty much anything you could want. (As well as unlock any scenes you haven't yet or didn't unlock when they should have.)

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
i think shirts&skins event at the gym is slightly bugged, it sais 10 popularity is required but i tried it with 11 (not 100% sure but was 11 or 12, definitely over 10) and it played out as if i had under 10 - they just rejected. Later i tried it again with 15 popularity and this time it worked properly - so i guess either the requirement is set to a bit higher than 10 or there is something else going on

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
just to add i loved doing "uniform inspections" to almost all(?) girls after changing the school policy, hope all future rules we implement will let us thoroughly enjoy the effects as well :D

Reactions: ubblesnop

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018
Development Update
Hi everyone,
I hope people enjoyed the update. Firstly I'd just like to say that we are aware of some bugs and typos and we will post an updated version soon. I may wait until the weekend to post it though after I've had the chance to properly go through all the text and code. Hopefully then we can draw a line under version 0.2 and focus on new content.
I also realise that I should have made it more clear that you needed to create a new save file for version 0.2. This was unavoidable as I needed to recode a lot of the introduction to incorporate the replay feature. I have a plan for avoiding the need for new saves in the future. However, I would ask people to save their game when you get the black screen at the start of a new day. This will reduce the likelihood of crashes in future updates.
We had planned to work on the punishment system next but I think that it would be better to add more content to the base game first to improve the experience. There were a few scenes I had to cut out of version 0.2 as I didn't have time to finish them properly, including a branching scene for Priti and another for Maxine. I also want to add in a bunch of spying scenes, including follow up scenes for each girl after they’ve been spanked. There are a lot more small interactions needed with the girls around the school to make it feel less empty, especially in the evenings and weekends (with the chance for the girls to wear different outfits). I need to add the option to talk to Sally at both her apartment in the evenings and in the changing rooms in the afternoons. I also need to create renders for the public punishments.
In addition, we will also hold a poll soon for the $10 and above patrons to find out which other storyline people would like to see continued in version 0.3. I took a bit of a scattergun approach to the storytelling in version 0.2 so we could try to fill a whole week. I will be interested to find out which parts of the story people liked the most and hopefully we can be a bit more focused in the future and create some really high quality content.
Altos

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I think I'm being silly, but where do I enter the cheats?

Normally I'd bring up the console [Shift+O] and type them in, but the console is disabled.

Can I click some random object and enter the cheats, or do I need to UnRen and enable the console?

Many thanks for your time.

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
In the replay scenes screen hit the red button in upper right corner that sais "Do not Press". Its really hard not to press a button saying Do Not Press, so at least for me it was an easy find LOL

Reactions: Zenithtb

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

Normally I'd bring up the console [Shift+O] and type them in, but the console is disabled.

Can I click some random object and enter the cheats, or do I need to UnRen and enable the console?

Many thanks for your time.
There is a cheat menu built into the replay screen.
On the school map screen, top right, you can see the replay button.
Now you should be able to see a red button saying, don't press me!
Press it three times to see the cheat menu.

Reactions: Zenithtb

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
I have an error when uniform checking Priti.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'tuesday_morning_hallway'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2328, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 4236, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 337, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1229, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1746, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1164, in script
  File "J:\TheHeadmaster-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1633, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "J:\TheHeadmaster-0.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'tuesday_morning_hallway'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
The Headmaster 0.2
Mon Mar 18 21:58:19 2019

Reactions: coller

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
In the replay scenes screen hit the red button in upper right corner that sais "Do not Press". Its really hard not to press a button saying Do Not Press, so at least for me it was an easy find LOL
There is a cheat menu built into the replay screen.
On the school map screen, top right, you can see the replay button.
Now you should be able to see a red button saying, don't press me!
Press it three times to see the cheat menu.
Many thanks! I would not have found that myself *Shakes head*

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I hope people enjoyed the update.
I did! very much.

We had planned to work on the punishment system next but I think that it would be better to add more content to the base game first to improve the experience.
I think improving the punishment system would go a long way on improving the experience too, but new content is always welcome!

I also want to add in a bunch of spying scenes, including follow up scenes for each girl after they’ve been spanked.
That sounds promising! (and it would fixed the problem of the butts not getting red while/after being spanked)

I need to add the option to talk to Sally at both her apartment in the evenings and in the changing rooms in the afternoons. I also need to create renders for the public punishments.
Speaking to sally in the afternoons would be really good. I also can't wait what you come up with regarding publish punishments!

In addition, we will also hold a poll soon for the $10 and above patrons to find out which other storyline people would like to see continued in version 0.3.
Not a patron, sadly. But if asked I'd love to see more content on Miss Pott training, Lucy's Saturday morning work as a maid, Liz's going commando mini storyline and Miss Chang vs Miss Newman feud, which seemed really interesting from a storyline perspective. About new girls getting in trouble, I'd like to see Donna (although I have a feeling she's hiding something) April, Nina (mysterious girl related to the fire on Miss Pott's former school?) and Charlotte. I'd also would love to see Samantha (the PA) screwing up something and getting punished for it.

Suggestions aside, congrats on the game. I absolutely love it!

pd: I remember Trixie telling me she'd blow the MC again (after getting promoted to dance teacher) but in her flat, but she never got one in this version. Is that something you're considering working on?

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
Okay, those who need a cheat console, you aren't playing the game right. That said, I played through the current version. I do have to say, I love the game so far. The one thing I didn't get was the Lucy the maid, but everything else, I did get, without any cheats. I am reserving my review, and rating, for a later version. Right now, I like this game, so far, and can't wait for the next version.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
The one thing I didn't get was the Lucy the maid
To get Lucy to work for you on Saturday's mornings you need to talk to her in the hallways. She's gonna tell you she needs to discuss something w/you. Then do some paperwork in your office during class hours. You need to have popularity up to 5, at least for her to tell you about her issue, tho.

erkper

May 16, 2018
just to add i loved doing "uniform inspections" to almost all(?) girls after changing the school policy, hope all future rules we implement will let us thoroughly enjoy the effects as well :D
Especially Liz. And most especially Liz when you have a high popularity and discipline. :devilish:

Anyone else notice Emily does not have a character profile? Or is it just me?

n3vmt

Feb 24, 2018
anybody else get this error...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/staff_conversations.rpy", line 1249, in <module>
IOError: Couldn't find file 'audio/spank4.mp3'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "J:\Games_1a\The Headmaster\TheHeadmaster-0.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "J:\Games_1a\The Headmaster\TheHeadmaster-0.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "J:\Games_1a\The Headmaster\TheHeadmaster-0.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "J:\Games_1a\The Headmaster\TheHeadmaster-0.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "monday.rpyc", line 1982, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 3442, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 2268, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 2274, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 3073, in script call
File "staff_conversations.rpyc", line 16, in script call
File "staff_conversations.rpyc", line 1249, in script
File "J:\Games_1a\The Headmaster\TheHeadmaster-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "J:\Games_1a\The Headmaster\TheHeadmaster-0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/staff_conversations.rpy", line 1249, in <module>
File "J:\Games_1a\The Headmaster\TheHeadmaster-0.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1360, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "J:\Games_1a\The Headmaster\TheHeadmaster-0.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "J:\Games_1a\The Headmaster\TheHeadmaster-0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "J:\Games_1a\The Headmaster\TheHeadmaster-0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3344, in interact_core
renpy.audio.audio.periodic()
File "J:\Games_1a\The Headmaster\TheHeadmaster-0.2-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 993, in periodic_thread_main
periodic_pass()
File "J:\Games_1a\The Headmaster\TheHeadmaster-0.2-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 937, in periodic_pass
c.periodic()
File "J:\Games_1a\The Headmaster\TheHeadmaster-0.2-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 419, in periodic
topf = load(self.file_prefix + filename + self.file_suffix)
File "J:\Games_1a\The Headmaster\TheHeadmaster-0.2-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 71, in load
rv = renpy.loader.load(fn)
File "J:\Games_1a\The Headmaster\TheHeadmaster-0.2-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'audio/spank4.mp3'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
The Headmaster 0.2
Tue Mar 19 00:03:36 2019

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
In a way it does "BDSM".
Hover over or click on discipline.
I am well aware of that. But since this game basically revolves around spanking, and so far only around spanking and not much other BDSM stuff, and there exists a spanking tag, it would make sense in my opinion. ;)

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Especially Liz. And most especially Liz when you have a high popularity and discipline. :devilish:

Anyone else notice Emily does not have a character profile? Or is it just me?
Ha! You're right. Never spotted that. Poor Emily. Will add something for her when I post the bug fixed version.

Did anyone spot that after you catch Liz with blue underwear she has nothing under her skirt in the windy day patrol scene? It should work even in replay.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
...Did anyone spot that after you catch Liz with blue underwear she has nothing under her skirt in the windy day patrol scene? It should work even in replay.
Yes. ;) I love the little details like that, especially the little progression scenes as you check Liz's underwear and I hope you carry others across in future updates. ATM you do have some repeated conversations with a few students as though you haven't had the same discussion with them before and similar conversation progressions would be appreciated, although I don't know how easy it would be to develop.

The game has got real promise but will hinge on the amount of 'content' for it and it's replay-ability. When I played through this I was sidetracked trying to raise multiple values at the same time, while also trying to go through as much of the storyline also and I nearly lost the game with the grades dropping down to '1' before I could get the discipline up to 20 and halt the automatic decline. I was drawn into the game by then and hungry for more variety, I think with some more options for getting sidetracked you could trick people into losing the game early, pretty easily. :D

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes