hsnow

Jan 16, 2020
The difference with everything you listed in your post is that you're slowly introduced to those things; you learn, discover and even have a choice sometimes. When something unexpected happens in an, already, intense moment it's not something you soon forget. For example: I can't seem to care less about the clothing continuity, seemingly drastic changes in personality or the other issues I have with this game. These don't bother me, 'cus I can easily right most of them off as "It's in development".

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
well... to be fair, a little bit of nitpicking is healthy, as it helps the devs to pay attention to things that might be breaking some people's immersion on the game (or in a certain scene) I, honestly hadn't even notice that detail, but if it breaks his immersion he has the right to voice it, as the dev has the right to deem unnecesary to change anything about it. I've done my fair share of nitpicking to this game and sometimes the dev listened and changed that detail and sometimes he didn't and I can 100% live with that.

or, alternatively, you could settle everything in Mortal Kombat.

Reactions: Phil5k

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Seeing as how 99.99% of people do not give a fuck, seems pointless to nitpick over absolutely nothing.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Since people started talking about things that bother them, I’ll give my 2 coins as well.

To be honest, this is one of those few games in which I like almost everything and I'm really glad that i found this game. But there is one thing. Before Rachel update (I think) there was decision in which you could choose how MC think about what he is doing. The variants was like: I'm villain and I'm ok with it; No, I try to help this girls. Before last few updates i really liked style of character behavior he never did lewd things just for fun, he always found a reason why he doing in psychology point of view. And it was like really cool, i never seen such character in this kind of games, and i found it very original. But after updates this line of his behavior just disappear, no matter the choice we had, he started talk like we choose villain path by default, like he was talking "I will have fun with this girl". Not like its game breaking for me, but its just a bit unfortunate, maybe dev was to busy to make different lines for second decision or just forgot about how character used to think about his previous actions but things now are now like this. I would really like if dev continue to add morale decisions in this game, i really like all that were before.

And one more smallest thing that I noticed. During sex with Amy i think that sponsors of this institute should also give money, they not only give money during punishments does it? :)

P.S.
Too bad the line with Amy ended so fast :(

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Um no this isn't about what people don't like about the game, its about people who no doubt are not patrons, or hell probably haven't even said thank you to the devs, bitch and moaning about something they are getting for free.

Reactions: Shahawk

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Too bad the line with Amy ended so fast
I don't think it has finished. Not for a long shot. ;) She still has to fulfil her role as spanking dummy and that might lead to plenty of sidequests, the HM might want to make Amy's grades and study habits to improve... and there's also the arrival of Olivia and Jasmine (the girls who posed with her on the mag) plus, Amy is a massive fan favorite,is not a matter of if she gets new content, is a matter of when she'll get more content.

Reactions: SharkVampire

Godblow

Jul 4, 2018
sup fellas... first, thanks to the devs for the game its really good guys and sorry that im playing free ill see if I can support on patreon. That mini-game of GoldenEye 007 its a think of beauty, make me laugh for awhile:LOL::ROFLMAO:.
Fav girls are Aya and Lucy.
Now, I hit a wall whit the game, have to talk to Ruth to let me punish the girls but when I speak to her it just give me the option "leave", and the quest menu tells me that I have to ask her about the old headmaster.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
sup fellas... first, thanks to the devs for the game its really good guys and sorry that im playing free ill see if I can support on patreon. That mini-game of GoldenEye 007 its a think of beauty, make me laugh for awhile:LOL::ROFLMAO:.
Fav girls are Aya and Lucy.
Now, I hit a wall whit the game, have to talk to Ruth to let me punish the girls but when I speak to her it just give me the option "leave", and the quest menu tells me that I have to ask her about the old headmaster.
Have you looked in the safe? Searched the files on your computer? Talked to the others about him?

anonj73

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2020
I'm on day one, first playthrough and know no spoilers... and I'm certain Mrs Chang is going to wipe out the planet. I know I'm probably supposed to get her on my side but she has to be stopped... seriously... the old headmaster was absolutely right about her...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm on day one, first playthrough and know no spoilers... and I'm certain Mrs Chang is going to wipe out the planet. I know I'm probably supposed to get her on my side but she has to be stopped... seriously... the old headmaster was absolutely right about her...
Better be careful how far you let her go then. XD

anonj73

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2020
Now I'm a few weeks in, just got the volleyball game unlocked and this is absolute genius. I keep reviewing better and better games saying "best in genre...blah blah blah" and this is far and away the most fun I've had with any of these titles on this site... or in gaming in general. I'm going to write so much love about this... since this isn't a review I suppose I can name the other titles this blew past... I was giving 5 stars to Good Girl Gone Bad which I think is generally the most adult (grown up) I've played... and 5 stars to Harem Hotel which I thought was very funny and had a lot of wit... this has both. I wasn't expecting this. So smart. So funny... and scratches an itch I didn't know I had... apparently I like dominance cuz this is hot as hell, too... great job! Going back to it now...

EDIT TO ADD LATER: "No Lucy, I'm a nudist." -- I am literally laughing to the point of tears here... I haven't stopped laughing for five minutes... the writing in this is gold but that look on her face is priceless.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes