Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017

Everything is done with v0.8 update but i dont have the option to hand over the pictures? Is it bugged or what? I been trying since the last update but still nothing, i try to speak with him in night in his house

sho1223

May 28, 2017
The new punishment system on Claire is amazing and I hope that we can do it on some other adults too (crazy scientist and Ruth especially, but also Newman). But yeah, as far as how it went with Claire itself, it's amazing for her story specifically as well.
Meanwhile, Rachel is too cute. Like way too cute, like triggers a moe response cute. Like I didn't even enjoy the humiliation of her when you call everybody over. She's just my precious kitty cat, who I want to protect.
Which is fucking odd, because I tend to be all about humiliation and degradation, and rarely get a moe feeling. What is this game doing to me, making me have feelings?!
Also if I may, could there be some type of side quest tab in the quest tab for stuff like the water gun fight and the D&D quest. Cause I'm having trouble remembering how to trigger the D&D quest...

Last edited:
Reactions: dutchpete

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Great update, i really like your writing, the way the MC acts and everything else, keep up the good work! looking forward to more Debbie and Rachel content!

lolmaster6969

Jan 7, 2020
Also if I may, could there be some type of side quest tab in the quest tab for stuff like the water gun fight and the D&D quest. Cause I'm having trouble remembering how to trigger the D&D quest...
You can check that by looking at the event description in Replay menu (in the top-right corner while in map)

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
think my game glitched in rachel quest after giving her cat ears when it tells you to spy on her at night the new rule dont unlock and it just keeps telling me to spy on her again

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So I had Claire at 9 and 9, forced her onto the desk, forced her legs open, it goes to 10 fear and yet she says red and I fail, WTF, that is some bullshit.

So I roll back, force her to her knees, force it down further 10 9 and it fucking fails again, fucking bullshit.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
So I had Claire at 9 and 9, forced her onto the desk, forced her legs open, it goes to 10 fear and yet she says red and I fail, WTF, that is some bullshit.

So I roll back, force her to her knees, force it down further 10 9 and it fucking fails again, fucking bullshit.
Just make sure to bend her over the desk and spank her at the first opportunity. You get 2 submission for that. You can also not slap her at the beginning. You don't need every red action.

Reactions: TheDevian

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yes I read that part, but I wanted to see the options, and not my point, getting to 10 and failing is stupid.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Yes I read that part, but I wanted to see the options, and not my point, getting to 10 and failing is stupid.
You can see everything without failing, like I said just make sure you bend her over and spank her before pushing her on her knees or lifting her up on the desk. I'll be posting a quick walkthrough in the morning.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
A little graphic glich may show in Rachel private punishment after choosing clothing Nr.3: screenshot0001.png screenshot0001.png
double Sally or Sally and her clothed twin :D but may be it depends on the save I started from. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Because after reloading same save and drop a day between the scenes the Sally twin is gone:giggle: (But I nevermind such effects in betas ;))
This important: So everytime you use an old former save go a day ahead and save to play through clean.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
A little graphic glich may show in Rachel private punishment after choosing clothing Nr.3: View attachment 676608 View attachment 676608
double Sally or Sally and her clothed twin :D but may be it depends on the save I started from. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Because after reloading same save and drop a day between the scenes the Sally twin is gone:giggle: (But I nevermind such effects in betas ;))
This important: So everytime you use an old former save go a day ahead and save to play through clean.
The bug only happens if you make her take off her cardigan first then her skirt. Got it fixed now.

4.50 star(s) 249 Votes