• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
Please help - I can`t complete Rachel Quest line - the last one:
7) Catch Rachel falling asleep again
I spent two weeks patrolling and never caught her again.
I have read walkthrough and couldn`t found this information

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
dont patrol. teach instead
I`ve done 20 lessons - no progress. There is some lessons connected to Rachel and there s advise to continue pet play and punishment. I`ve done that a few times. Both the same day - afternoon pet play and evening punishment. Still no luck.

Update:
I have checked image folder: apparently there is no more content with rachel. I assume it is just glich in gui which is not showing , that quest is fully finished.

Last edited:

nawt0k

May 27, 2020
I`ve done 20 lessons - no progress. There is some lessons connected to Rachel and there s advise to continue pet play and punishment. I`ve done that a few times. Both the same day - afternoon pet play and evening punishment. Still no luck.

Update:
I have checked image folder: apparently there is no more content with rachel. I assume it is just glich in gui which is not showing , that quest is fully finished.
What level do you have her at?

I can honestly say that you ARE able to get that to go away if you complete her whole questline. I do have a bug where bullet 2 (purchase camera or pass rule to remove skirts) is perma-lit up. I bought a camera really early (before the game even told me to) and that option has never gone away despite passing the no skirts rule. Look through all the the scenes in the replay menu to see if any are "locked". I know I had trouble progressing Rachel at first until I completed the Gym teacher line. Find keys, expose Rachel to her, do stuff to Rachel in locker, etc. There is a whole series that unlocks afterwards. Look into that. I bet you are missing one primary component that will burst the content damn.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, who knows, maybe someone has a girlfriend who would be willing to be a subject or something lol
Well, the laws are not the same everywhere/when, so it could have happened in another time or place.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
infos next update?
Stay tuned and wait for messages and posts here to read.:giggle:
You and we all have to wait 4 - 5 weeks after the actual one, which was actually posted last week. So if the devs work constantly like they did the last 14 months the next beta and the public release 8.0 could come out around July 6th at earliest date.:sneaky:

So take your time and enjoy playing the actual version the next few weeks.:coffee: And please be a little bit more patient. :)

Last edited:

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
I have gotten everything checked off except for Stealing Priti's password, and the subsequent weekend patrol water fight scenes. But the Priti as a Picture quest log says I have completed stealing the password. Is there a way to redo the stealing part, so the others will trigger?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I hope nobody is as stupid to try it out and land themselves in prison.....
1. The dude said nothing about doing it on students in real life, none of the things is illegal.
2. Of course, it would work in real life, I had a best friend of 23 years before I stopped talking to him, we would hang out on every Saturday night and play games, his bitch girlfriend would promise that if he didn't hang out too late she would spread her fat ass for him, so we switched to Sunday, same thing, last time I spoke to him he spent over an hour driving to my place and back to his to spend half an hour playing one of the Rachet and Clank games.

I had a sub girlfriend, she had a bad habit of wanting to talk in the middle of a fight in an mmorpg where you can not fucking pause, a couple of anal creampies which she hated, and a few times pinning her arms down and "forcing" a vib in her pussy changed her annoying habit.

Women use sex to control pathetic piece of shit men all the time, makes sense for pain and humilation to work.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Emotional dependency and using sex as a weapon is a little different to what's happening in this game. Other than a few schoolgirl crushes, probably due in part to the MC being one of very few options for a hetro romantic partner in the area, the girls here aren't initially out to maintain any kind of relationship with their headmaster. Sure, they're slowly being manipulated into that mindset one by one, the ones with roles would likely fight to keep them. But the manipulation has been about finding those roles and using them against them, it's much less about emotional or sexual manipulation and more so about manipulating them with their personalities.
To me the punishments are more for the MC's own power fantasies, at some level he doesn't believe they work and his subconscious even refers to what's happening as "Stockholm Syndrome" in the form of a dream.
Sure, the threat of punishment is kind of working as a deterent for some students but the ones that have been featured so far have been molded through rewards more than anything else in my opinion.

Mental conditioning most definitely is a thing in real life. There are plenty of legitimate scientific studies that support conditioning techniques. But I don't believe that that is truly happening here. Take away Debbie's role and she would be straight back to square one.

This game so far to me is more about building symbiotic sub/dom relationships than doing any kind of real brain washing. It's like The Secretary vs A Clockwork Orange. (Comparing carrots to oranges)

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
So what's real brain washing like?
They're adults, so it's hard to change one's mindset once set and grown.

Though, I know in totalitarian countries, children were brainwashed to become absolute loyal to the authority.
I don't really consider behavioural conditioning to be full-blown brainwashing. We're mentally manipulated and conditioned every day thanks to advertising techniques and other influences. To me though, real brainwashing would be a total replacement of a personality and what a person is made of. I mentioned A Clockwork Orange, in that story Alex essentially undergoes a treatment that is supposed to wipe his mind clean of all the bad shit and then rebuild him as an upstanding member of society. It's something that's presented in a far more sinister way than typical conditioning, and in fiction, it's often paired with triggers to incite a subject to perform specific actions they might not otherwise perform such as assassination attempts.

Although, the term brainwashing is often used more broadly so I wouldn't expect people to fervently jump to an agreement with me, words with looser definitions are primed for people to argue semantics and I'm not going to tell anyone they're wrong if they use the term more loosely. I just personally wouldn't consider it brainwashing if I train a dog using treats, but it's still behavioural manipulation and conditioning using positive reinforcement.

Reactions: Wyrme and Phil5k
4.50 star(s) 249 Votes