Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Okay; we have Debbie, Lucy, Priti, Charlotte, Amy, Rachel, Maxine, Cass and in all likelyhood Harriet... so, the question is: who's the last girl?
actually I think I'm leaning more towards a twin.
I think we have a winner. If you look at the scene immediately beforehand, we can see 11 girls. 9 of them are the ones Yuserneim has mentioned, and the other 2 are the twins.

before_class.png

(Or maybe it's Miss Potts, trying out her schoolgirl uniform... :D)

Reactions: yuserneim

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I think we have a winner. If you look at the scene immediately beforehand, we can see 11 girls. 9 of them are the ones Yuserneim has mentioned, and the other 2 are the twins.

View attachment 695346

(Or maybe it's Miss Potts, trying out her schoolgirl uniform... :D)
I hear you, very nice detective work... but IF it were one of the twins... which one?

Reactions: Phil5k

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
The pretty one.
Okay... you're the proud owner of 1000 imaginary points.

follow up question would be: What happened to the other twin that is not in the screen? Is she behind Harriet and her sister? If so... is she alone or is anyone forming up with her?

I was hoping the mystery would last longer
I'll come back with more questions ...and imaginary points.

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
I have to say, among all the games with BDSM as a focus this is one of the few where it's clearly apparent that the developer actually knows what they're talking about rather than just fantasizing about it. Sure, it's still well within the realm of fantasy, but the core elements of consent, not taking a scene too far, and the like are modeled better than expected. It's also the little things, like using "red" as a safeword, that serve as shibboleths. Or, for that matter, even having a safeword in a scene that's designed to go too far... or acknowledging that acting out of anger or misusing the authority you've been given is something to be avoided.

So yeah, congrats. In a sea of people misrepresenting it, you're showing that something much closer to real-world BDSM can still be incredibly hot.

Edit: Although, while the animation probably can't be altered to be accurate, it would be nice to hear more authentic caning noises. That swish and snap is half the fun.

Last edited:

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
Omg, I suddenly got a very daring idea.
Is Donna's father member of the mystic organazation?
Otherwise, how could it be explained an important one like Donna endding up there?

Last edited:
Reactions: Shahawk

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I remember there is another headmistress manging all-boys school.
Yes, there is a headmistress running an all-boy school. I feel we'll meet her in due time.

Uhm, I am curious what happens if the headmaster in this game is female or futa or transgender?
A hot woman spanking other young hot women is appealling to me.
Futa? Transgender? Hard pass. I don't think I'd be playing the game if the MC character was any of those.

Is Donna's father member of the mystic organazation?
Otherwise, how could it be explained an important one like Donna endding up there?
Donna explained how she ended up in the school when you find her arguing with Maria Consuelo. I do think we'll meet her father eventually. It's likely he's one of the mysterious owners of the school.

Maxine,Cassandra,Nina update?
You'll get your wish with Cass. I'm not as high on Maxine as most people seem to be, but I'm sure she'll have some exposure as well... as for Nina... a man can only dream... I think the dev has a real winner in her... she's just sitting on the metaphorical bench, sadly.

Reactions: Phil5k

Spoofy

Aug 14, 2017
This game is really great. I hope there will be some more fetishes implemented to play with the humiliation part in the punishments, as they are pretty tame right now i think. Watersports comes to mind...

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
This game is really great. I hope there will be some more fetishes implemented to play with the humiliation part in the punishments, as they are pretty tame right now i think. Watersports comes to mind...
I think it's unlikely that the game will move away from "tame" stuff. There's a fanbase, and a good number of patrons, built up and there's a risk of alienating them with less accessible niche kinks. Expect a game to start as it means to go on or be prepared to be disappointed.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think it's unlikely that the game will move away from "tame" stuff. There's a fanbase, and a good number of patrons, built up and there's a risk of alienating them with less accessible niche kinks. Expect a game to start as it means to go on or be prepared to be disappointed.
All depends on how optional they are.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
All depends on how optional they are.
This is something I disagree with. I don't care for anal but as long as it's optional I don't mind. But if there's futa/trans, even if optional, I'm out. There are plenty of other things I will and will not accept in a game, so going too far into fetishes or kinks risk alienating players, no matter how optional it is. IMHO.

Definitely, there is a place for all types of games/fetishes but each game should identify and stick closely to their target audience.

Reactions: Shy player

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This is something I disagree with. I don't care for anal but as long as it's optional I don't mind. But if there's futa/trans, even if optional, I'm out. There are plenty of other things I will and will not accept in a game, so going too far into fetishes or kinks risk alienating players, no matter how optional it is. IMHO.

Definitely, there is a place for all types of games/fetishes but each game should identify and stick closely to their target audience.
So, you will get pissed off and rage quit a game, because it has something you don't like, even if you don't have to even see it? That is pretty fucked up right there.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
So, you will get pissed off and rage quit a game, because it has something you don't like, even if you don't have to even see it? That is pretty fucked up right there.
People are allowed to dislike something even on the basis of surface impressions.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes