Joe9ty

Jun 18, 2020
The recent poll threw up a few surprises for me and I found myself in the minority view more than once. Debbie and Sally are my two favourite characters so to see Sally lose out to Clare was a major shock. For me Clare has a mumsy almost frumpy quality to her that works for her character but in terms of sexiness she just isn't in the same league as Sally. I don't know if people voted for Clare to open up a second disciplinarian into the storyline but I'd be really sorry if this means that Sally takes a back seat in future developments. I also lost out on the Prego question however I'm glad to hear there is going to be a parallel non prego storyline written. Even in real life if I find out that a woman is pregant, no matter how attractive she was previously, I immediately lose interest. I'm sure A&H will make lemonade out of the lemons though, have every faith in you guys as you have done an amazing job with The Headmaster so far *****

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
look; can we have crying girl, y'know, crying? and then you comfort her... then a week later you see her crying again and you comfort her again... by third week you ask her what's wrong and she tells you she's pregnant. Then everytime you see her you give her advice about parenthood and you start seeing her baby bump.

There! your pregnancy story.

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
So about the punishment system, do you think it is weired that
the school never tells how many hits/strokes should be given for the corporal punishment?

Even in this setting of dark times with draconic law, it's too arbitary when there is no boundary on
the number of strokes should be given, this will definitely lead to abusing the corporal punishment.

Although people of authorities are already abusing the system,
it should at least pretend as if the law is fair and clear just like everytime the headmaster is justifying his actions
for students' sakes.

• Thinking Face

Joe9ty

Jun 18, 2020
the school never tells how many hits/strokes should be given for the corporal punishment?

Even in this setting of dark times with draconic law, it's too arbitary when there is no boundary on
the number of strokes should be given, this will definitely lead to abusing the corporal punishment.

it should at least pretend as if the law is fair and clear just like everytime the headmaster is justifying his actions
for students' sakes.
You are limited to 6 effective punishments each time. The gameplay allows you to repeat the actions but from a punishment perspective the first instance of each action is the only one that has any actual effect. I see no need to change it as it offers both challenge and reward. With incremental punishments based on persistent bad behaviour and student resistance.

• Thinking Face

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I was talking about gameplay but instead about immersion.
It is just like the headmaster can spank for as long as and as much as he wants when giving the punishment.
But as Joe said, that is entirely up to you. Just immediately change to the next punishment. Or turn on an auto clicker for 50 slaps a second a wait for 10 hours so the girl finally understands. Whatever rocks your boat or helps your immersion. However many slaps you consider appropriate for the misdemeanour can be applied.

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
look; can we have crying girl, y'know, crying? and then you comfort her... then a week later you see her crying again and you comfort her again... by third week you ask her what's wrong and she tells you she's pregnant. Then you expel her and deny she ever set foot in the school. And you never ask how anyone who cries is doing ever again.

There! your happy ending.
Fixed it for you. Less complicated this way.

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020

for students' sakes.
Our main character is an expert, he's there to administer and observe these punishments. It would be counter-productive for the school to try and define punishments for every infraction of the rules, like +2 swats per page of homework not turned in, or .5 swats for each minute late to class, as such definitions assume that everyone is the same, and this game is about the differences within the students. While methods like those may have been employed by some institutions in the past, they were obviously insufficient, as the youth of today has prompted an extreme response from the government of Vague Island Country. Having an expert on-hand to apply the appropriate level of punishment to errant bottoms seems a most reasonable alternative to having a well codified book of how many PSI per butt cheek is appropriate for one caught cheating on a test, especially when the people you would be protecting don't even have legal rights.

(I'm totally kidding, and I agree with you for the most part, but this is one of those things that needs to fall under suspension of disbelief for this game to function/exist. There are already some limits in place, as you can't repeat punishments once you start a new position or action during a punishment sequence, so I recommend you take a page from those that add extra challenges in their video gaming [like playing a Zelda game without gathering extra heart containers] and force yourself to advance each video sequence after 5 smacks play out in the animation for each moment. This way you can have your full immersion role-playing experience, and I can keep clicking the button to watch the girls squirm and fuss, and we can both be happy.)

Last edited:

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
As I just said, when you tell Rachel to shower with the other girls the MC makes a comment about Debbie being a good girl and maybe he would let her play with his pet.

Yes and sadly we live in a retarded world, sex and sexual attraction are not the same thing, 2 guys fucking is just sex, to be homosexual you are only sexually attracted to the same sex, hench homo same, sexual sexual.

What does Ms Chang have to do with anything?
OH right I forgot... I have to admit, when I replayed the last update I just powered through to the new content so I didn't read any stuff.

Hey I get it Labels are for stores and sexually repressed assholes.

Ms Chang can turn people into anthros so why can't she give Debbie a Dick and make her a Futanari.

Drawing a blank here, whom do you mean?
Same.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Public Release of 0.8 - Delay

It looks like there will be a small delay in releasing the public version of 0.8. From Altos on their Discord:
Public release might actually be delayed until Friday. I've been redoing the UI and character logs as well as various other bits and pieces for this version and I'm not quite finished.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OH right I forgot... I have to admit, when I replayed the last update I just powered through to the new content so I didn't read any stuff.

Hey I get it Labels are for stores and sexually repressed assholes.

Ms Chang can turn people into anthros so why can't she give Debbie a Dick and make her a Futanari.

Same.
Yes well I have replayed the game like 30 times, so I miss stuff too, but seeing that made it seem interesting.

It is not about labels really, if having homosexual sex makes you a homosexual, then any male raped by a male pedo is gay.

Where did you get Ms Chang to make anthro, and why, futa is right beside NTR and would kill this game.

screenshot0001.png

• Thinking Face

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
So, you can have no pubic hair and not need wax, none of the girls has hair armpits or legs, so they must be able to shave.

I am not hung up on tattoos or piercing, but variety is the spice of life, I mean Zoe looks goth, what goth has no tattoos or piercings.
For the last part I could give you an example (admittedly that was more than 20 years ago). Then again, sometimes girls have them where you didn't expect them, and even more peculiar ones (map of home village on the side anyone?).

But yeah, I agree, having 3-4 girls have different tats/piercings wouldn't be too bad. Similar to some trimmed, some shaven with the other question.
Point taken. (y)
The girls can go into town right? We have that dorm incident where Donna wants to go out after hours right? I could see some girls going into town to buy wax at the local PHx and yes even raisers. I mean where do they get pads, tampons, soap and shampoo from. Maybe the school provides feminine hygiene products. OH God... I just got a horrible thought. Women tend to sync their cycles when they live together for a period (no pun intended) of time it's called I really hope A&H don't make a red wave event in the game.

look I know many of you don't like the idea of tats and piercings. But this is apparently a school for troubled girls. Statistically your bound to run into a rebel without a cause who has one or both from when she was still in regular high school. So to keep the game "Immersive" (no MXR if your reading this I'm not paying royalties) your gonna have to have a few. Also as i said before genital piercings are a great place to attack leashes too.

• Haha
Reactions: alex2011

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
The recent poll threw up a few surprises for me and I found myself in the minority view more than once. Debbie and Sally are my two favourite characters so to see Sally lose out to Clare was a major shock. For me Clare has a mumsy almost frumpy quality to her that works for her character but in terms of sexiness she just isn't in the same league as Sally. I don't know if people voted for Clare to open up a second disciplinarian into the storyline but I'd be really sorry if this means that Sally takes a back seat in future developments. I also lost out on the Prego question however I'm glad to hear there is going to be a parallel non prego storyline written. Even in real life if I find out that a woman is pregant, no matter how attractive she was previously, I immediately lose interest. I'm sure A&H will make lemonade out of the lemons though, have every faith in you guys as you have done an amazing job with The Headmaster so far *****
I was very happy with the poll... umm not trying to rub salt into any wounds, sorry. But yeah Sally was obviously the better choice for TWO highly active teenagers. Not :LOL: frumpy Mumsy, She totally is isn't she. Soccer Mom Claire! The first two times we strip her made me think they where a mild manured couple exploring their sexuality together. I also would like to see a new disciplinarian added to the roster. If you have Sally, Claire and Debbie all in the room with you to discipline a girl wont that be more embarrassing and humiliating for her? It definitely add some ENF spice to the scene.

Public Release of 0.8 - Delay

It looks like there will be a small delay in releasing the public version of 0.8. From Altos on their Discord:
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

I guess I can wait... Seriously thou AltosandHerdone Please take your time to be happy with your creation don't do the AAA RUSH thing. We will understand.

Wait Phil5k aren't we already at 8.2? public release of 8?

What? haven't you seen shaved head girl before? erm.... I totally have.
Again, Pictures or not believed...

Yes well I have replayed the game like 30 times, so I miss stuff too, but seeing that made it seem interesting.

It is not about labels really, if having homosexual sex makes you a homosexual, then any male raped by a male pedo is gay.

Where did you get Ms Chang to make anthro, and why, futa is right beside NTR and would kill this game.

View attachment 718412
It's a whole number release so I intent to reread everything this time. You know really take the game in. I usually only play game update that are whole number releases or end with a .5. But this game is an exception.

:ROFLMAO: Pedos have their own logic. But to my knowledge "Heterosexual" men who partake in doing the fucking still consider themselves "Strait". Remember the poll I talked about. When it came to the one doing the Fucking there was no clear answer. I figure it's the guys who went to summer camp, boys boarding school, the military and/or prison and fucked some guy and now they fell shame and are in denial or something. But like I said Labels man it's all subjective. I have this friends who was in school and is now so flaming you'd think he was a twink, but he's a father of FIVE, owns a mechanic show, goes fishing and hunting and has two doberman. In person the sissiest of sissies but on PAPER the most masculine of men. One time this bear started hitting on him and getting all handzies with him... Scariest thing I ever saw him do, in a flash grabbed the dudes arm twisted and dislocated it with an audible "POP", brought his hand down like a hammer on said arm and broke it then back handed him with that hammer hand and knocked the Bear out cold while at the same time sending some teeth flying. Cops where understanding but still took him in for the night.

Sally, remember she said Chang had done horrible experiments on solders. Sounded like she made then into anthros. But I was more talking about our discussions about how to make Rachel a Neko. If she can do that then it stands to reason she can do Futanari too. Look I get Futa would kill the game for you and a few others. Especially since you classify it the same as NTR and as someone who also hates NTR I understand and KNOW the feeling. It just for me a hot chick fucking another hot chick is hotter then some rando chad fucking a chick... thou that's only in 2D or 2.5D in real life it's a boner killer. I've been around a lot of TQ+ individuals from my days back at the store I became friends with a few I even still hang out with this reverse couple (guy dresses and acts like a girl and girl dresses and acts like a guy) and there's this (I have a hyper sensitive nose) scent? this smell that I detect that for lack of a nice way to say it, it does not compute. Anyways I'm rambling again. I get it, but I could see Debbie getting a dick.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
look; can we have crying girl, y'know, crying? and then you comfort her... then a week later you see her crying again and you comfort her again... by third week you ask her what's wrong and she tells you she's pregnant. Then everytime you see her you give her advice about parenthood and you start seeing her baby bump.

There! your pregnancy story.
God you really hate pregnancy, eh? Why do you hate the miracle of life so much, EH? I know it's probably because you got to many girls pregnant. But I love this idea... who's the father? grounds keeper Willie?

I really hope not, I hope if Altos does add in a preggo it is not just an npc like crying girl.
Again I wish there was a nodding head emoji

Fixed it for you. Less complicated this way.
Oh you cruel, cruel man! That hit to close to home, that happened to my high school crush. The student body went nuklier on the school board and they ultimately had to reverse their decisions and publicly apologize. The old frigid religious zealot bitch who was behind it was forced to resign. Girl and her kid were well supported by the student body and the school started a very vigorous Sex Ed program. Set for life with lub, condoms and dental dames. Thou I doubt the majority of students went past hand holding and kissing. French kiss? UUUH LA LA!!

Reactions: alex2011

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020

for students' sakes.
I never considered that. In my mind, going hog wild on a girls ass was not part of the story but just a game mechanism. I guess A&H could set an auto limit on the number of strokes and then let you go crazy in free play mode.

But like I said, the game mechanism and the story should be two different things. though I do strongly agree with you point.

You are limited to 6 effective punishments each time. The gameplay allows you to repeat the actions but from a punishment perspective the first instance of each action is the only one that has any actual effect. I see no need to change it as it offers both challenge and reward. With incremental punishments based on persistent bad behaviour and student resistance.
Not precisely, there are some scenarios where some actions become free and when level rise some become free. So you get more actions. but generally you do need to be wise when using said 6 actions. but yes, the game mechanism and the story action should be separate. But like I said above A&H could limit the stroke during game and let you go crazy in free play mode.

I wasn't talking about gameplay but instead about immersion.
It is just like the headmaster can spank for as long as and as much as he wants when giving the punishment.
IS THIS MXR? Always with you immersion issues.

But as Joe said, that is entirely up to you. Just immediately change to the next punishment. Or turn on an auto clicker for 50 slaps a second a wait for 10 hours so the girl finally understands. Whatever rocks your boat or helps your immersion. However many slaps you consider appropriate for the misdemeanour can be applied.
SHIT HOW DID YOU KNOW I DID THAT? Err... I mean THAT'S TERRIBLE what kind of monster would do that!!

Our main character is an expert, he's there to administer and observe these punishments. It would be counter-productive for the school to try and define punishments for every infraction of the rules, like +2 swats per page of homework not turned in, or .5 swats for each minute late to class, as such definitions assume that everyone is the same, and this game is about the differences within the students. While methods like those may have been employed by some institutions in the past, they were obviously insufficient, as the youth of today has prompted an extreme response from the government of Vague Island Country. Having an expert on-hand to apply the appropriate level of punishment to errant bottoms seems a most reasonable alternative to having a well codified book of how many PSI per butt cheek is appropriate for one caught cheating on a test, especially when the people you would be protecting don't even have legal rights.

(I'm totally kidding, and I agree with you for the most part, but this is one of those things that needs to fall under suspension of disbelief for this game to function/exist. There are already some limits in place, as you can't repeat punishments once you start a new position or action during a punishment sequence, so I recommend you take a page from those that add extra challenges in their video gaming [like playing a Zelda game without gathering extra heart containers] and force yourself to advance each video sequence after 5 smacks play out in the animation for each moment. This way you can have your full immersion role-playing experience, and I can keep clicking the button to watch the girls squirm and fuss, and we can both be happy.)
GOD, Who does that writing a huge text wall forcing other to read their long winded ramblings... :sneaky:

Like I always say "It's not the rules that are wrong, it's the rule makers." Setting such rules would make the game borin... OOHH you where joking... Stupid two brain cells! Why didn't you catch on?

But yeah I agree, There are two elements game play and game mechanism. How you play will affect you immersion. When I play I but my mindset to that of the HM and only do a few swats. But when it's a new action, I FUCKEN SPAM THE MOUSE BUTTON.
1593987079927.png

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
The girls can go into town right?
I have no idea. All signs point to Nope.

I mean where do they get pads, tampons, soap and shampoo from. Maybe the school provides feminine hygiene products.
You've answered yourself here. IIRC, the school provides all the basic stuff. That's stated when Lucy goes to your office. (y'know? when you offer her being your maid?)

I just got a horrible thought. Women tend to sync their cycles when they live together for a period (no pun intended) of time it's called I really hope A&H don't make a red wave event in the game.
All girls go ballistic and they attack the HM. It could work as an ending... :unsure: Maybe if you don't spy their room over a period of time, let's say, 28 days?

Look, Imma use the same image you used...

732874_external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

please don't do that, lord Altos.

Again, Pictures or not believed...
Look, Have I ever lied before? You're just gonna have to trust me.

God you really hate pregnancy, eh? Why do you hate the miracle of life so much, EH? I know it's probably because you got to many girls pregnant. But I love this idea... who's the father? grounds keeper Willie?
I don't hate pregnancy. It's just that it has no sexual appeal to me, is that simple... My problem is that I'm way invested in all girls and knowing one of them is gonna get ruined (for me) is a depressing thought. That's why I'm gonna keep advocating the one chosen for this gimmick is a relatively new girl... Again, one I'm not so fond of....sooo... how about the blonde girl you found in the nurse's office when you go and visit her in the morning? Or one of those who appear in the background of some classes... have you ever seen the girl who looks just like the twins but with dark hair? I always call her "The twins' cousin" (my name for her is Parker... look I have names for all random npc girls that appear in the game, okay?) how about her?

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I have no idea. All signs point to Nope.

You've answered yourself here. IIRC, the school provides all the basic stuff. That's stated when Lucy goes to your office. (y'know? when you offer her being your maid?)

All girls go ballistic and they attack the HM. It could work as an ending... :unsure: Maybe if you don't spy their room over a period of time, let's say, 28 days?

Look, Imma use the same image you used...

View attachment 718563

please don't do that, lord Altos.

Look, Have I ever lied before? You're just gonna have to trust me.

I don't hate pregnancy. It's just that it has no sexual appeal to me, is that simple... My problem is that I'm way invested in all girls and knowing one of them is gonna get ruined (for me) is a depressing thought. That's why I'm gonna keep advocating the one chosen for this gimmick is a relatively new girl... Again, one I'm not so fond of....sooo... how about the blonde girl you found in the nurse's office when you go and visit her in the morning? Or one of those who appear in the background of some classes... have you ever seen the girl who looks just like the twins but with dark hair? I always call her "The twins' cousin" (my name for her is Parker... look I have names for all random npc girls that appear in the game, okay?) how about her?
So then what was that thing between the guard and Donna?

Oh yeah I totally forgot, but that shows that the girls have access to hair removal products and so their pubs are the girls personal choice. And also explains the missing pit and leg hair.

OH that could be an option. like a hidden danger that the player is unaware of and then "BAAM" hidden Easter egg.

Aww, But I really want me Futa Debbie on Cassandra action. :cry:
AND HOW DARE YOU RIP OFF THE IMAGE I RIPPED OF SOMEONE ELSE. THE GALL...

No, you have not... *sign* fine I'll believe you. But if it ever comes out you lied, I'll be greatly hurt and never trust you again.

Ok, sounds reasonable. But in the end I want ALL THE GIRL, even the rando npc girls over my knee in the end. I never had a kid but I imagine the pride and satisfaction of rubbing you hand around the belly of your baby mama as she lies naked besides you would be an amazing and awesome feeling. No?

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes